Awesome update..the dance ,the kiss all soo romantic..loving it..😊
Waiting for your next update but before that get well 😊

Thanks sweets
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: priyamittal

dii september end(i knw how busy d month is 4 u-CA)...viral...dan also u managed to write a story...gr8...hats off 2 u!!!!!!!!get well soon!!!!!!!

Thank u  sweets...i let the virus go but my bosy is still feeling the pinch...god i hate being compassionate towards others
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natalie12

u certainly know to brew the best coffe gal.
lovin it.
gone crazy for ur stories.
updt as fast as u can.

thabks a ton dear...i thrive on readers like u who appreciate the work
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Superb update.. loved their date..Perfect..

i loved the bear bery bery much.,.,.can i have it
mtina0207 thumbnail

Hey friends,

Thank you so so much for the wonderful fantabulous comments on the post. Loving each and every word written on the thread.

well thank u all for wishing me good health.

my Colgate (toothpaste me namak) (read sensitivity) got better of me and i let the viral go., ..he was sooo happy jumping and didnt even turn around...had the last laugh...my entire body is paining. God i hate being compassionate.

friends here is the next chapter for ur reaidng likes and comments. awaiting ur verdicts

The deal was that u wanted from me what I gave other women. Ur words just now turned the tap off for me Khushi and now I lost the mood.
U kidding me right

No khushi, u just told me not to go that extra mile for you. With all my girls, if I want it, they are available and if I don't, they aren't. Bottom line Khushi, they are biddable. And right now babes, I don't want it.

Bye'

Arnav could have kicked himself, if he thought that his hit would hurt him in the butt. Damn'the girl was driving him crazy. And what the!!! She was giving him an open invitation. How difficult was it for him to walk out. To ignore that soft silken texture of her skin, her blush colored cheeks, those quivering lips'they all cried Take me'.but Arnav ignored it all and walked away. He knew khushi's bravado was momentary. She would regret her deeds in the morning. Khushi was not some random girl who would sleep with any guy'.he knew this'.else she wouldn't have such loyal protectors in Aman and Viren. No khushi is special. Arnav knew that, if he wanted to keep Khushi, he had to go slow'.Trust was big issue with khushi, and he needed that trust. Oh he could go and tell her how he felt and what he wanted, but that would not earn him the trust, that would only get him the chemistry which was already sizzling between them in abundance. No, he needed to make her realise that he was special for her. And they were not some random couple who could have fun while the sun was shining, and say their good bye during the night;'.it frustrated the hell out of Arnav, why khushi could not feel the connection'.damn'.he drove off with the tightness in his trouser and in his heart. he needed to act to get her to react'.everyday walking around with an uncomfortably tight trouser and cold showers were gonna turn him into an ice mannequin very soon. "if there is any justice, I wish khushi feels half as much torture as I am" prayed arnav.

As if the god had put their hands on Arnav, as khushi was not far behind where the torture was. She could not believe Arnav left her in the lurch. It was almost mid night and she started with cleaning her kitchen. She could not sleep. She had too much excitement and energy and she needed to expend them all.,

The Rascal had left her all aroused. How could he'he was toying with her feelings. He doesn't want me'Oh really'Damn him and Damn me for caring'Urgh Damn damn damn that specimen. How could he'he wanted biddable and she was as biddable as she could ever be. She had given him a blatant come on and that arrogant piece of ass had refused. God look at me..since the time this guy came into my life, my language is gone for a toss. I am gonna teach him a lesson. He cannot reject khushi Kumari Gupta and stay peacefully.

And suddenly she started crying. Khushi had no clue, why her emotions were so volatile off late. No she is incorrect if she does not acknowledge that her emotions have been sky diving since she met Arnav in person. The guy had been playing peek a boo with her feelings'.sometimes getting all possessive and sometimes behave as if he cudn't care less. Khushi did not know how to deal with this eruption of feelings in her. They were new to her. Before this she was always in control but now'she seems to be a helpless putty in that guys hand and worst, he didn't seem to care. He didn't value her. If today was any example to go'.Arnav would find it very easy to step out of her life, once he was done with her.

She could not afford to involve her feelings'.but heck'who the hell was she kidding, her feeling were involved and that's an understatement of the century. But she could not let arnav know the extent to which he had ingrained himself in her heart. she had to fight, she had to show that he did not affect. And she had to make him suffer.

She went to her room and dialed his Number. Arnav was sitting on the couch working on some important documents having his coffee. The phone buzzed, he was surprised to see Khushi's number. "Hell I didn't know u were already missing me?"

Oh Khushi so lost it then. "oh baby, it isn't u, its hat u did not give me is what am missing." Drawled Khushi

What???

"With a puppy cute face, khushi said, yeah look u corrupted me today and see what u made me do'"

"Mmm what'.exactly'did I 'mmm..make u do khushi? Asked arnav a tad hesitantly. "Khuhsi don't do anything stupid". Said Arnav, picking up his coffee mug and brought it near his mouth for a sip.

"Oh sweetheart", there arnav went thump, "thank you for caring, but don't worry the movie will do, but since I had not anticipated this'so am not prepared, but am hoping the banana will do the trick'.

ASR had barely had a sip when he choked on the sip and threw all the content from his mouth. His face was picture perfect of someone being electrocuted.

"What the???"

Hey relax ASR, the adult movie is the only one I readily have with me and the banana will help too'" just wanted to let u know how u affected me tonite.

Have a tight sleep DEAR? NOW SLEEP U BUSTER" saying that khushi banged the phone down.

Arnav could not imagine what hurricane hit him'did he just have the call from Khushi on what he think he heard. Did she really 'Nope'not khushi, " resolved Arnav, "but then why not, he did leave her in that state, but is she really'.and god she was so cruel'why did she have to tell him. The images that were flowing across his mind were completely X rated and he could be arrested. Damn Khushi'Arnav, tried to focus on his work'but the laptop, the documents everything around him were filled with the images of Khushi indulging in the activity. He was not gonna leave that girl. He will get back'I swear I will give her back.

"AMAN ..AMAN, Is that girl ur friend,. I SWEAR, TELL HER NOT TO COME IN FRONT OF ME IF SHE KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER. I SWEAR I WILL COMMIT MURDER TODAY.

"ASR calm down" what happened 'why are u cursing Khushi,

"U have no clue what she did yesterday'I mean .and u guys say she is innocent. God she is *****

Now Aman was worried, what had khushi done to pique ASR so bad'he really looked tired and unslept.

MMM ASR, what did khushi do, do u want me to speak to her''

'why would I want u to speak to my girl. I can do my talking, just do me favour, when u speak to her, just ask her how was the movie and was the fruits that she bought any good. Were they enough for her.'

Precap:

no one yet confessing. well lets see if Arnav gets back to khushi, or does khushi still has the upper hand

Friends the moment is coming closer, not in next chap for sure...but yeah it is...

Awaiting ur comments friends

barfi thumbnail
can't wait to see who gives in next
Bells.E.cullen thumbnail
Nice update dear...
Last line of arnav to aman was good... Lets c wat khushi rplys to aman...
N who hav an uppr hand now...
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely update..wow Khushi lost it...😉
can't wait for next one..

Glad u doing Good 😊
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg these two are unbelievable...gosh u had me rolling on the floor with the banana🤣...hehheheheh awsuuum n thnx 4da pm dear...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update that was so wicked po*n and a banana loved the update poor asr and khushi he left her all hot and bother so she got back at him thanks for the pm