Dips Art Mansion#2|C|Closed xxx - Page 95

Posted: 11 years ago
Love the update Dips 

OMG Love each and everyone of those Maaneet ones and even the solo Maan one. πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
OMG!!! These are so amazing! I absolutely love them all!!! Great job Dips!! The Maneet ones are so heavenly, especially the first one and the Yash one is so awesome!!! Thanks for all the variety!!!

wotta fab update yaaruuuπŸ˜ƒ

^^ love thiz one to core <333333333😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

^^ cutey one πŸ˜

😍😍😍😍😍😍 u're a rockstaaarrr

^^ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ muahhh

^^hawtyyy

^^so damn classy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

^^ lovelyyy

^^ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ i love this styleee so elegant

seriouslyyy fantabulouzz update yaar πŸ‘ i love the way u used textures nd all...colouring to muaahhh πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

keep rocking dipzzy BOMBπŸ˜†

amazing sigs! especially Maaneet and Geet ones.
amazing as usual!!!!the quotes signatures in the previous update were too good:) keep doing more on em'!!!!!will be using em' sometime later <3<3 

and this update one is just aweee-sooommm!!!!😍love the coloring in amm of em'!everything looks so very PERFECT!!!!the gurmeet=kratika one is too damn gorgeous!!!! <3<3 love her smile!!!she looks so beautiful and innocent!😍no wonder you made so many creations on that particular signature!!:D AM IN LOVVVEEE with the Maneet-hold me signature:) the texture,blending..everything's so beautiful!<3 that's going straight into my dibba!!!!!!:D 

# when are you opening your shopy dippy?waiting!:)
Lovely as always! The sigs are soo sttuunniinnggg.. They are amazing, extremely amazing. Specially this http://i.minus.com/jFl0T62wkvxOh.png loved the wy it came out. Smashing :D Update asap. fantastic Update<3<3<3
Originally posted by anvi8888

okii dear no thnxx no sorry...πŸ˜ƒ
dips ki tang khichte hain πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
yeah yeah why Not di lets goπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by anvi8888

dangerous bhi hai...sirf deeo hi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†wah kya connect kiya hai moti ke sath is khumb ke melay ko🀣🀣🀣yeh wahan koi performance dene wali hai kya🀣🀣dips aise to pareshan ho jayegi uper se main or saniya...kaise sahegi iyna sabπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£aise main talli ho jaygi to hi bach paeygi🀣🀣
hye...yaar sacchi main nainsafi ho rahi hai sani ke sath...don't worry sani every thing will be alright..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
lelo lelo sab apka hi hai...soch le pura ashirwad dungi sirf dhood se nahana hi nahi aage bhi kuch or hai puto falo...ab bolo🀣🀣🀣
loveee uuu jaannnooo😳
AnDi rokkzzzπŸ˜‰
🀣🀣🀣haan haan bht naInsafi hai mere sath😭😭🀣🀣
mere aansoo hi nhi ruk rahe hain😭😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣
me Dance karoongi to akele me wrna nhi Sun liya Tune DIPS🀣🀣
Kyun sahi kaha na Anvi di meneπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

sorry guys too buzzy these days so i wont open my shop now and thank u everyone fr liking d prev update i donno hw u guys praised me wen i did no kasrat!!!πŸ˜†

Drashti

MaaNeet

Aarti-Aanshh

Yash-Aarti

KaJen

GurMeet-DeBina

no bakwass fr today🀣
Stunning, stunning, stunning stuff as usual! I honestly look forward to your update every single day because I know I will find something in it that I am just going to HAVE to use!

And you keep proving me right every time with your beautiful siggies! Using the AarYa promo one right now and here's to hoping that you make something from the last AarYa scene in Friday's episode soon because I am sure it will come out all perfect and then I can just keep staring at it 😍