Married For Riyasat-Update-Chap 12-part II-Pg 89

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Married For Riyasat

A  Saga

Of a ruthless prince Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh and

A  dreamy princess Yuvraani Manyata  

Princess Manyata the one  who  lives in her own dreams where she aspires for her lover Akash Verma a commonaire by birth

But then she is forced to marry a  manipulative and ambitions prince Udayveer who marries her for getting her Riyasat.

Soon Udayveer realizes that he is in love with the princess he married just for winning a game against Devgad Riyasat  and finds himself torn between his love and ambitions

Friends read a roller coaster ride full of emotions ,conniving politics and the love which  blooms between the couple forced into an unwanted Marriage

Prologue

Manyata the crown princess of Jaigad is married to Uday the crown prince of Devgad, under forced circumstances as per contract of marriage between Yuvraj (crown prince )and Yuvrani (crown princess) of the aforesaid Riyasats .

Manyata is in a perplexed situation where she just can't let go her first love Akash but then she seems to be drawn to Uday by some unknown force which she herself is not able to identify.

Uday seems to repent for falling in love with a confused girl but still can't let her go as he knows that they both can't live without each other .

Akash a common salesman falls for a girl named Moniya who turns out to be a crown princess of Devgad Riyasat.He looses her to Prince Udayveer and decided to get her back by becoming  rich with help of Udayveer's sworn enemy Chaudhery and  is all set to avenge Udayveer and  get back his long lost Moniya .

Jainanadini  younger sister of Princess Manyata who has lost her love Udayveer   to Manyata is conniving to get him back .

Unnati younger sister of Prince Udayveer  is the only one who wants her dear brother's marriage to survive, as she loves both Manayata and Udayveer with all her heart.

So Forumwasiyon if u like the above prologue then pls click like button so that I may continue further with FF.

Index

Love u all
😊
Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the prologue!! Excited to read more!!:) Continue soon n do pm me if u can!!:)
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Prologue's awesome ... Please do continue ... Loving the concept :)
And please add me to your PM list , Cheerz xx
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love it! Please do continue. Add me to your PM list. =] 
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I am intrigued, i sincerely hope you continue
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the prologue it's awesome...plzzz do continue soon and add me in ur pm list
Kruths97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Itz really a great start!!! excited to read more...
please do continue.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
And please PM me..😊
Edited by Kruths97 - 12 years ago
tejuangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey concept was really gud πŸ‘πŸΌ
continue soon nd PM me
ShanUlas thumbnail
Thanks for U'r precious response...I am already writing ...i will update it till evening...
luv u all
shana

love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
interesting prologue
cont soon & PM me when u update