Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 12

With happiness comes the sorrow

The happiness of Rajparivaar had no bounds as the little angel lighted  even the gloomiest  heart and delighted the melancholic soul  everybody seemed to be a child while talking to it  in a weird childish language .Maharani Komal had requested Udayveer to let  Manayata be at Rajmahal as she and her child needed lot of care.The lady had no doubts at the capability of her son in law but then she found it an only excuse to have her daughter and grandchild near her.She wanted Udayveer to be at Rajmahal too as she knew Rajmahal belonged as much to Udayveer as it belonged to them .It was he who was its real owner but then he chose to live in his own separate castle Udayveer Mansion. Maharani Komal knew Udayveer wont be able to deny her request this time as Rajparivar had waited long to celebrate this moment and had lots of love to shower on their first grandchild.

Udayveer decided to be at rajmahal as he felt Maharani Komal was right . and then it was the only way to be with his  princesses .Manyata was  already physically very weak as the child seemed to have taken all her energy but her spirit seemed to have got double energy  with the new found  joy of motherhood .She could not have enough of the  little replica of Udayveer as the child seemed to have everything of his.Manyata longed if somebody could observe any of her features in it but nobody seemed to find as all called it a fathers child .

'Who said that' ,Uday  asked  as he took his little princess out of crib and enveloped it in his protective strong arms when Manayata complained childishly that their little princess was all like him,'come on princess look at her eyes they are so much like yours,she looks and frowns so much like you and look at her she is so cute and so like a little child just like you!',Udayveer had added his last words playfully which made Manyata give him the same  child like frown  which his little princess was already giving him as she was awake now  disturbed by  the noise

'Now that's what I mean look at yourself right now mother daughter both are giving me such angry faces' ,said Uday faining to be afraid. The little child found its fathers face funny and laughed which made Manyata  and Uday break into laughter. 

Manyata was proud and happy mother of a healthy child ,a  little  princess named Adya .She remembered how she and Uday fought over her name as she wanted the name start with U and Uday with M ,while the family members had the  long list of their own , suddenly all seemed expert in naming .At last it was Badi Maa Saa who saved them from the very impasse of naming their  child as all agreed to her and dared not question her choice of name which  she gave through her age long experience and knowledge of naming and its impact on child's future .She had said by her very first  look at the little girl that she would always be a leading light in the lives of her parents and people around  and chose Adya one of the names of mother earth for her and thus the first  little princess of  devgad and jaigad riyasat became princess Adya.

Yuvraani  Manakshi stared at the invitation card inviting her at the celebration party of  princess Adya .She crumbled the card and threw it in dustbin .Minakshti hated any sign of happiness in Mnayata and Udayveer's life as it irked her most.It was  because of them her life was a living hell Two years had passed since she last met Manyata,she still remembered every moment of humiliation she had gone through due to Manyata and how she lost her love Udayveer to her.

Minakshi always loved Udayveer right from her childhood she still  remembered her childhood moments spent with Uday ,they were yet  so vivid and alive for her.She had first met Udayveer when she was thirteen   at the coronation of Udayveer as Yuvraaj of Jaigad , Udayveer was a sixteen  year old handsome youth yet too  mature for his age , all ready to take the responsibilities of his father .She still  remembered  his smile when she had accidentally bumped into him just after his coronation and had spilled the whole jug of juice on his exquisite dress .She had expected him to be angry but he had smiled at her shocked face and saved her from embarrassment by excusing on her behalf.It was since then Minakshi knew it was only Udayveer she would have or none.

Time moved on and she realized that Udayveer was flirtatious yet considerate ,loving yet practical but never in love either with her or with any girl,she had accepted him the way he was.But then sudden comeback of Manyata and  his marriage to her depressed her , his break up did  gave her hopes but Minakshi broke up the night she met Manyata in hotel,the lady's  confidence at  Udayveer's love even after an year long separation appalled her while she herself was clueless about his feelings .Minakshi had not been able to regain since then as the girl fell into severe depression at loss of her love  and gave herself to heavy drinking .

Maharani Abhilasha frowned at her twenty one year old daughter ,a girl with a promising  bright future ahead but then she seemed to have closed all doors for future , her obsession for Udayveer seemed incurable .No mother would  let her daughter sulk for a man who can never be hers.She had decided to get her daughter engaged to Yuvraj Rudra Pratap  Singh  of Maangad as she knew he loved Minakshi and was best  suited  to be the Jamai saa of Raigad Riyasat.She had come to Minakshi to inform her about her decision .

'Maa ,You know I am not ready for marriage', said Minakshi as she stood up to make another drink for herself but then she was stopped by her mother.

'I know you are not ,but then we have given u enough time ,now its two years since u have been sulking for Udayveer ,look at yourself  said Maharani Abhilasha dragging Meenakshi to the mirror 'Look at yourself ,look at your bulging eyes, colorless cheeks and shaky body ,is this the same Yuvrani Minakshi I was proud of,the same Minakshi who made her father proud by taking his business to new heights ,who gave competition Yuvraj Udayveer Singh  and now has closed herself in a room just because she lost the one she loved to some Manyata who is not at all a princess by upbringing '.

Maharani Abhilasha had enough of her daughters stubbornness as now she just wanted to change ,she wanted her daughter to wake up and  fight back and live a happy life.

'But Maa just give me some time ', said Minakshi as she understood her mother's concern though the very idea of marrying Rudra  irked her as she still longed for Udayveer.

'Fine u have a time tonight,think over it either u fight back to get your Udayveer from that rustic princess Manyata or give up and get engaged to Rudra pratap ,who is still the better choice,decide and tell me tomorrow ',said Maharani Abhilasha and ramped out of the room.  

Minakshi still stood in front of the mirror and observed herself once again.The words of her mother still echoed in her mind as she touched her face.Strange what has she done  to herself,she was beautiful ,she was intelligent but then still so foolishly in love with a man who left her so easily for a woman he claimed to be his wife ,a man who said he can never love but then one day  fell in love with a girl who  appeared  from nowhere and was claimed to be some princess .

' No Uday No, You r mine and only mine and no woman can take u away from me not even your wife.She has had enough of you but now no more.Maa is right I have to fight back,fight back to get u back',said Minakshi her voice strong .

She looked at her own defeated reflection in the mirror and  smiled at it ,'Don't worry poor Minakshi, Yuvrani Mainakshi is still alive  now she will make you win!'.

In morning Minakshi ramped down the staircases elegantly like her old self her stature tall and her face bright with hope.She slowly walked to the dinning table where her parents were seated .Maharani Abhilasha was happy to see her daughters' changed continences while  Maharaj Amar Pratap was surprised to see the sudden change in his daughter.

'So have u decided ?' asked Maharani Abhilasha as she poured the juice for Minakshi

'Yes Maa I have decided ,I have decided to win back my Udayveer',said Minakshi happily as she had her juice astonishing her parents.

'What ?.' exclaimed Maharaj Amarpratap trying hard to subside his raging anger at her daughter's foolish stubbornness

'So u want us to cancel your engagement with Yuvraj Rudra Pratap', said Maharani Abhilasha trying hard to fathom her daughter's thoughts

'No Maa I want this engagement to happen ,lets have it  today if u want,but Maa please make it a family function ,'stated Minakshi as she finished her breakfast.She could feel her parents staring at her continuously clueless of her thought process which made Minakshi smile secretively. She looked at her parents  and promised that she wont let them down by any means as now on their daughter  Yuvrani Minakshi will fulfill all her duties and responsibilities .She rose up  to leave but then Maharani Abhilasha stopped her .She looked into her eyes and adviced ,'I know u r upto something Minakshi and I wont stop u ,but only I advice u to be careful'.

'I will be Maa I will be ' ,said Minakshi as she left the dining table conniving her devious plans to get back Udayveer and get rid of Manyata.

'May I know whats going on between mother and daughter', said Maharaj Amar Pratap confused at the suspicious talks of the duo.

'Nothing Maharaj, don't u see your daughter has decided to move on , lets  do preparation for engagement  ',said Maharani Abhilasha as she rose up to leave

'Move on ! Are u sure Maharani Abhilasha ,what I feel is that your daughter can never move past Udayveer and if this goes on ,one day her obsession will  destroy her as well as the life of her partner'.

Mumbai Rajmahal was all set to welcome its guests for the party to celebrate  princess Adya .Maharani Komal has been busy since morning in monitoring the preparations  as she was very careful yet excited about the grand party given by Rajmahal after such a long period of time.She was thankful to Udayveer who had  already hired a separate event manager  for the party as for him  the party was no less then an event.The invitee list ranged from Mahasabha members to illustrious corporate families  along with renowned people of different fields,nobody was less as all had their own  choices their own preferences .

J was busy trying the jewelries but seemed satisfied with none .She wanted to look the best ,after all she was the Maasi of the little princess .J had returned from Bangladesh a month before.She was grateful to Manyata for sending her their that too with Jagat who was now the love of her life.

She remembered how she had repelled the very idea of Bangladesh and Jagat.But while living in Bangladesh she realised the true worth of Jagat who was always their like a protective umbrella in all her trying situations.Bangladesh was no place for her as it had nothing of her choice neither the fashion nor the disco and no party at all.But Jagat seemed to fill all lacuna by his honest love and gorgeous gifts.J had collection of her favorite Swrovsky crystal jewelries and  D'damas diamonds  and wore nothing less then platinum all thanks to Jagat  .She had accepted Jagat as her true soul mate ,though she knew he was not as good as Udayveer but then he loved her truly in spite of all her faults, her heart melted for Jagat as it realised that there was nothing better then to have a man who loves u rather then to crave for the one who loves u not.

Manyata was mesmerized at the  magnificence of the party and its  preparation and proudly embraced her child  and  kissed it murmuring   'All for u my child ,  all for u '. She and her child both were dressed in their usual pink her favorite colour though she wore all the jewelries of Maharani Mandakini  as ,she had to wear them traditionally .

The  little six month  Adya enjoyed the attention she got from  people around and graced them with her social smile and even held their hands  to give them her strong baby handshake.But then she was happiest in her fathers arms .Little Adya had developed a strong liking for her father as she liked to be in  the nest of  her fathers strong protective arms.She shrieked  and whined if her father tried to look at others when she was in his arms as she wanted all his attention.

'Little princess just let your papa attend the guests', said Udayveer as he put her into the crib.Manyata smiled  as she saw Adya whining again for her father  and took her into her arms.

'Like mother like daughter' sighed Uday mischievously looking at Manyata but then quickly moved to attend the guests before she could rant .

'Congratulations ! ',wished Minakshi as she heartily embraced Manyata surprising  her by her warmth and seem to be genuine happiness .

'Its so nice to see u after so long chuckled Manyata as she was taken by Minakshi 's cordiality.

'Yes it has been really too long', said Minakshi as she smiled at little Adya who surprisingly scorned at her and cried as she tried to hold her hands.

Manyata tried to calm little Adya but the child  seemed to have sensed  the danger around ,the danger her mother was so innocently unknown to ,the danger her mother needed to be warned of and to be saved from.

Manyata and her little Adya were busy attending the guests ,the party was too long for the little Adya  so the little child decided to take mini naps and then wake up with renewed vigor but for Manyata it became difficult to maintain a constant smiling face at numerous guests and attending little Adya at the same time though Minakshi and Unnati did  try their best to ease her by their light talks and taking care of Adya.But little Adya had already taken an instant dislike for Minakshi which surprised Manyata who felt bad for Minakshi as the she   tried her best to gain little Adya's liking .

'Children are strange Minakshi sometimes they cry for nothing ',said Manyata as she tried to ease down Minakshi who seemed frustrated at little Adya's constant denial for her love.

Minakshi smiled at  Manyata for her kind words and  looked slyly at little Adya' So u know what I am up to huun,but then u r too small to save your mother dear!'smirked Minakshi.

Manyata  knew Minakshi had loved Udayveer and appreciated the fact that  she was doing her best to move on as now she was engaged and soon to be married with Rudra.She liked her pleasant talks and was innocently taken by her fained goodness .

Mahrani Komal was glad to meet Maharani Abhilasha ,the two ladies shared good rapport in spite of their different nature as both had the same story  when it came to their life partners who were too busy in themselves.Maharani Komal expressed her genuine happiness at the pleasant change in Minakshi and her engagement  with Yuvraj  RudraPratap Singh.She invited  Maharani Abhilasha to come with them to Haridwar where they were going to have the Mundan Ceremony of little princess  Adaya.

'Oh that's so nice of you Komal', replied Maharani Abhilasha as she herself was planning to go to Haridwar ,'we too were thinking to do darshan of Mansa devi as my daughter has at last decided to get married.I had a mannat that I would do her darshan once my daughter gets engaged.It will be so good that we all go together to Haridwar'.

'So its done Raigad parivaar is coming with us',  added Maharani Komal as she was  delighted to have three rajparivars at her granddaughter auspicious mundan ceremony.

Badi Maa saa and Rajmata Mrinalini devi the two white haired ladies were busy in discussing about the ceremonies to be performed  regarding the mundan  of their new born princess .Badi  maa Sa wanted their grandchild to have her mundan ceremony at Haridwar and get the blessings of  Maa ganga, Rajmata mrinalini devi had agreed as well as it was the  tradition in both the rajparivaars to have the mudan ceremony of their fist born  at Haridwar .

Unnati was excited for the Haridwar trip as she had read a lot about its natural beauty and temples.She had requested her father Maharaj Giriraj to make the trip longer as she wanted to go for tracking and sightseeing as well rather then just coming back after the ceremony.J and Vijay  had joined Unnati in her excitement spree and the trio  were busy in shopping for their trip ahead as they wanted it to be the memorable one.Udayveer and Jagat had to work hard to carve out time for such a long outing as their business always needed them so often,J had already warned Jagat in her own unique style while Udayveer had no choice as it was his own daughter's mundan.

Packing for Adya and Udayveer was a big task as Manyata was already busy with two  maids helping her  in packing enormous clothes and items.Adya being a child needed many clothes to change but Udayveer was no less as he had special clothes for every different occasion be it pooja , jogging ,walking ,tracking ,sleeping .She did not know whose clothes were more little Adya's or her great father's.

At last the family was  ready ,they were to travel by air via delhi to dehradun and then had their private cars to take them to Haridwar .The raigad family was to join them at Haridwar airport itself.Rajmata was elated to see both the families together as all her dreams seemed to have come true as  now her granddaughters were happy and she had her great grand daughter Adya  all ready to be one like them all.Maharaj Giriraj and Brijraj were in their holiday mood sharing their old experiences laughing now and then while  J, Vijay and Unnati were busy researching every corner of the Haridwar map as they decided to be smarter then tourist guide .

It was month of November and the holy city of Haridwar was overcrowded with the piligrims who had  come to take holy bath on Karthik poornima . The mudan ceremony was to be performed at banks of river Ganga .Badi maa saa had chosen auspicious day of Karthik poornima for the ceremony.The family had the holy bath in river Ganga and then the pooja was performed regarding mundan of little Adya at the end of which the little  princess gave up  her precious black curls to holy Ganga .

Minakshi had joined the rajparivar with her mother Mahrani Abhilasha .She had no interest in pooja and ceremony as the girl was more interested in watching Udayveer who was either busy with phone or with his little Adya . Minakshi enjoyed seeing Udaveer making funny faces while playing with his little one.Her constant gaze made Udayveer uncomfortable.Unlike others  Udayveer did not welcome Minakshi's presence as he knew her obsession.Udayveer knew Minakshi was never normal in his case as she was not the one who would give up so easily on him.Her sudden engagement , pleasant behavior, sweet talks and nearness to Manyata surprised him .He had tried to warn Manyata but then she seemed  so impressed by Minakshi.

After their darshan  to Mansa Devi the young group decided to go for camping ,Unaati had chosen  a beautifull spot on the hills  itself with the help of the tourist guide.The area was by the side of the valley with beautiful view of Ganga flowing down the hills. The camping spot she chose  was less known among people but was heaven for campers .Udayveer ,Unnati ,J,Jagat ,Vijay and Minakshi were all ready to leave for camping.But the most difficult task was to get Manyata with them.Maharani Komal was in no mood of sending Manyata as she felt it was good for her to remain at hotel as Adya was too small to go for camping.But Somehow Unnati and J convinced Maharani Komal  promising to be with Manyata and not letting her and child to go far  away from the camp.

Manyata was happy to join the young league as she always liked adventure though she was permitted only on the condition that she always had J and Unnati with herself which she  happily accepted as she knew she would often need them .She had fastened Adya to herself in the kangaroo pouch while Udayveer carried her baby bag along with his and manyata's .Udayveer was  in his adventurous mood  and told Manyata about his collage days.Manyata liked listening to Udayveers stories as they were often interesting while  little Adya giggled now and then affirming that she was interested in her fathers stories as well. The camp was already set as Jagat and Vijay  had the task of setting up the camp while Unnati Minakshi and J took care of barbeque  and camp fire.

'While girls do the cooking lets go for tracking', said Udayveer  as he has been a very good tracker during his school days and the beautiful mountains had awakened his  deep rooted passion for tracking.Jagat and Vijay joined him as they too found it a better idea.

Little Adya enjoyed the fresh air of mountains as she slept in her little sleeping bag .The girls  completed the cooking and decided to have a walk around , Unnati fastened Adya to herself as she found  Manayata tired and decided to give her some free time to herself .They were accompanied by their tourist guide Hari who informed  them about the place and guided them through the thick mountain jungle.He further told them about a beautiful waterfall nearby but then Unaati and J were too tired to move and sat by the stones they  decided to return as it was  getting dark now and let waterfall wait for tomorrow. The beauty of mountains and green valleys seemed to have enchanted Manyata and  the sweet noise of waterfall fascinated her but then she too decided to return as she knew Udayveer would be angry at not seeing her back.

'Well if u want we can go to waterfall together', whispered Minakshi winking her eyes as she knew now it was the best time to get rid of Manyata forever .

'But then Uday !', exclaimed Manyata  'what if we are late',Manyata was  concerned as she remembered Uday had warned her to be careful and never to be alone without Unnati.

'We won't be come' said Minakshi adding an some extra excitement in her voice as she knew excitement was the only way to persuade Manyata to waterfall.

'Fine lets be quick then ,Adya is already sleeping we should be back before she wakes up', Manyata quipped as she hurried towards the waterfall as her excitement  had taken over her brain .

Minakshi followed Manayata as she  was quick enough to reach the top from where the waterfall originated .It was a small but dangerous  waterfall as it followed  down the cliff .Manyata was mesmerized to see the the water gushing down  the cliff to beautiful gorges.

'Isn't it strange Minakshi we have always seen Ganga flowing silent and deep but look here its gushing like a new born child\,said Manyata all lost in the beauty of the water falling down the cliff and making its way through the valleys.

'Yes Manyata, but then I think Ganga really likes u a lot,don't u think she is calling u to herself' ,Minakshi smiled secretively as she stood behind Manyata.

Manyata was confused at Minakshi's words as she could not correlate herself with its meaning.She turned back to look at Minakshi.She was shocked to look at minakshi who stood their all stiff,clenching her teeth,the menacing look at her face frightened Manayata as she remembered Udayveers words.

'Oh no Minakshi no please no', pleaded manayata as she tried to help herself from falling down the sharp fall.Minakshi had pushed Manayata down the fall.But somehow Manyata grabbed hold of Minakshi's  hands  but Minakshi forcefully pulled away her hands making Manayata fall down the sharp cliff.Minakshi stood their on the top relishing Manayata's helplessness , her  pleading eyes appeased her as now Minakshi felt her revenge to be fulfilled.

'Don't worry dear Ganga will take care of u forever', laughed Minakshi and   walked peacefully  towards the camp leaving Mnayata struggling for her life.

The boys had already returned to the camp and little Adya was awake searching for her mother.Unnati tried to sooth her down but little girl needed her mother's comfort  who was nowhere to be seen

'Where is Manayata?' asked Udayveer getting impatient at Adya's shrieks as he tried hard to calm her down.

'Dada she was with us but then she is not now',said Unnati unsure what to say as she herself was surprised at Manayata's disappearance.

Minakshi had busied herself with the camp fire  and food preparations to save herself from any suspicion.

Udayveer yelled at at Hari the tourist guide as he was supposed to be their with the ladies.But Hari too had no clue of Manyata as well . He explained how  all had decided to comeback  as it was getting dark and  Manyata had followed them.

It was already dark and nobody had any clue of Manyata. Everbody searched for her .Unnati was asked to remain with Adya while others saperated in different directions to search for Manayata. Udayveer kept calling Manayata's cell which beeped in some distant corner of the jungle.

Manyata's voice  was  lost in the loud noise of gushing waterfall,her hands bleeded as poor girl tried to grab the sharp stony edges but then her hands slipped and her frail body  lost to the powerful force of Ganga her destiny which seemed to have some more tests for her as it tossed her body down the cliff .Minakshi was right Ganga seemed to take care for her as she embraced her body into herself and smoothly glided Manyata to her new destination,her new life as old needed to rest and new to begin .

Yuvraaj Udayveer had already taken Haridwar authorities  off guard as the man wanted his wife to be found at any cost. The rescue team,the police, the forest rangers were at work as the news of Yuvrani Manyata missing had struck the headlines.The holy city of Haridwar where their was no big news other then religion and worship was talking about Yuvrani Manyata and her sudden disapperence in the mountains.

The police traced Manayata's cell phone and found it near the waterfall and it was assumed that somehow she may have fell down the cliff.Her stole was found tangled in the ferns by the waterfall.

'I want my wife that's it', Udayveer yelled at rescue team  as he himself joined them in the search down the valleys .The forest rangers seriously took the matter as now Yuvrani Manyata missing was a national news and questioned  the  security of the torists in the mountains and forests as Haridwar mountaineering authority has been recently trying too promote its mountains as tourist place as well rather then just a piligramage.

It was one week since the search for Manyata had begun but nothing was found accept her cell phone and stole.Everybody at rajparivaar seemed to have lost hope.Nobody ever expected that a trip that had started with such happiness would end up in  such a sorrow.Manyata who had come suddenly  in their lives after sixteen long years like a pleasant breezeof  happiness  was  gone again  and this time they did not even know how .

Udayveer looked through the window as he held his little daughter Adya in his arms.The little child had somehow taken solace in her father's arms after crying long for her mother.Udayveer could here the  Ganga Aarti going on at the banks of river ganga.His eyes gleamed with the reflection of  the lamps lighning the night but then something in him was darkened forever .Badi Maa came in Udayveers room ,the oldy lady herself was broken at Manyata's disapperence but then Udayveers gloomy face worried Badi Maa Saa more as she knew how much her grandson loved Manyata.

'Udayveer Beta have pationes, Maa Ganga will take of everything', consoled Badi Maa Saa as the old lady seemed to find answers to all human pain in God and its menifestations .

'Please Badi Maa Saa  Please, I hate Ganga Maa ,they say she purifies the soul and look ! she just took away my soul.Strange I can't even think of dieing as I have to live for my daughter.'

'Beta please don't say such words for Ganga ,if she has taken Manyata then she will return her as well.May be u and Manyata have still to pay some past debts,but my child just remember one thing a pure love and strong faith can move mountains and overcome all past karma.Uday have  faith in Ganga and have faith in your love because its only your faith that will bring her back to you', said Badi Maa Saa as she gently carressed little Adya in Udayveers arms.

Udayveer did want to belive Badi Maa Saa though the facts seemed to deny any such hope.still his heart yearned for his princess to come back .He smiled at Badi Maa Saa and slowly put Adya into the crib and rocked it gently .

Badi Maa Saa sat beside Udayveer as she understood Udayveer was trying to ignore her as poor man was trying hard to stop his tears from falling which had brimmed in his eyes .The old lady put her hands on his and Udayveer broke, he sank  his face in her lap and cried like a child as  Maa Saa was the only person  with whome Uday could hide nothing with whome he did not need to be strong with whome he can be child and cry and whin and rant.

'Maa Saa u know God so well ,please tell him to send my princess back please !' ,yelped Uday

'She will come back Uday she will just have faith  ,true love never dies my child. Sometimes it just takes some extra time,but it always comes back and so will your Manyata',sighed Badi maa saa as she soothed her grandson.

Udayveer knew it was going to impossible  to live without Manyata but then he had to live for Adya and  live long enough  to fulfill that extra time his love needed to come back .

So Guys here comes the  end

End of

Married For Riyasat

Book I

But not the end of my Uday Manyata story as

Manyata has to come back to her prince and little princess

And She will

How when Where ...Well its all in

Married For Riyasat   >>>>Book II

Wheels of Fortune

Prologue

(Please click the prologue hyperlink to read further )

Hey listen did u Like it or not and comment  don't forget that ok

I have worked really hard and already working with all my bulbs on for bringing these star crossed lovers together

Now better appreciate my hard work

Haan nahi to

πŸ˜ƒ

Love U All

Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
reserved..gonna be teh first one!

*** Edited

ADYA!!! What a lovely name Shana...i really luv it..its soo unique and different, in fact its the first time i heard it but i really like it! A-D-Y-A,     U-D-A-Y ...did u do that on purpose? lol they sound really similar πŸ˜ƒ
seriously loved this chapter! 
Awww..she looks like Uday? Awww...sorry lol cant describe how i feel any better πŸ˜³
OMG Meenakshi is back! you know what? im actually excited Shana..bring it on πŸ˜‰ ... her being evil is much easier to deal with rather than the thought of her being a depressed broken-hearted girl 
my favourite part has to be the ending portion...Adya and her social smile! HAHA the baby is already so intelligent like her daddy πŸ˜† and the best is when u describe her relationship with Uday πŸ˜ so flippin' cute!! And the best line just has to be: 'Like mother like daughter' sighed Uday mischievously 

🀣 That really cracked me up!
Really I loved this chap..I just realized how badly I want to see these kind of scenes with UV and his child on the actual show and I dont know whetehr it is ever gonna come true ..still at least I can enjoy it in ur FF! πŸ˜ƒ
Amazingg worrk Shana πŸ€—..seriously loved it! Continue soon adn yea on monday wont be a bad idea! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such an amazing update..:)is Minakshi planning to kidnap d kid?she's like female version of Akash..always planning something sinister...can't wait to read d next part:)
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part!!! But u left a cliffhanger for us!!! Please update soon dear...thanks for PM...
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Loved it Sana di...cont soon
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.loved it.brillaint.loved adya's connectio to uday.a brillaint father-daughter love...πŸ‘πŸ‘
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely done!!... great workπŸ€—

Now I'll hound the forum for your next update tomorrow 😈😈... must say hun, I'm really enjoying your style of writingπŸ‘πŸ‘

Plz don't keep your readers waiting!!😳
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...keep it up dee..nxt time pls try to add less of Menaxi..serial mein J aur yahan yeh Menaxi..nd thanku for pm
SyedAinah thumbnail
Awsum update...ahhh i was waitng for ur update, itz was really out of d world ,outstanding...i like daughter,father relation...
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such an AWESOME UPDATE!! Adya is a really cute name!! Plzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D