31/10 BAVD WU Murli believes that Bharti is alive

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys :) Happy holidays ! 

Murli thinks that Bharti is alive. 

Epi starts with Gau screaming that Bharti must be dead by now so there is no reason to keep looking for her. Murli is terribly shocked. No one dares to talk, Gau keeps going on saying that she'll do what is needed to be done. She leaves the living and comes back with Bharti's portrait. She sets it up some flowers. All along she has some weird crazy facial expressions...Everyone is shocked and as expected Bansi doesn't make a move.

Bharti is talking with the couple that toke her in their house, she explains that she doesn't remember anything. (Bharti doesn't have her earrings anymore, did I miss something?). They are planning to take advantage of her. First, the woman says that she has a back pain so Bharti proposes to do all the house chores.

Gau is still going on and on about Bharti's death. Murli is boiling. He takes the pic and throws the flower in front of Gau.  He screams that she is alive out here in Agra and forbids anyone to talk about her in that way.  Gau says that if she is in Agra why did she not come back ? why did she not tell anyone that she was alive? Murli, crying, says that he doesn't have the answers to those questions but his heart tells him that she is not dead. He cautions her that he won't allow any other scenes like that and leaves. Kamla, big drama queen, is worried, cry and faints. Gau is pouting in her corner.

Jhumka brings a glass of water (where is Vinu by the way?), Mridang asks Gau if she's done now, but SHE GOES ON. (GOSH!). Mridang stands up and asks her to shut up, and doesn't understand why she is acting so insensitive towards Bharti AND Murli. Kamla wants Mridang to takes her to Murli (whaaat?) and leaves running.

END

This episode wasn't bad but it was so usual : Vikrant was amazing, Gau was the worst, Kamla couldn't see anything else but Murli, people are taking advantage of Bharti, Bansi didn't manage a thing. Been there, done that.   

Thanks for reading.

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved Vikrant in todays episode. He was amazing. So glad he told evil b***h gau where she could put her theory about Bharti!! Annoyed with Bharti cos she didn't take anything from the kidnapping. Has she lost her common sense and brain aswell as her memory. She knows her name is Bharti so why still Shakti. She forgets about oja ji too!! Not looking forward to 2m with Kamla saying about remarriage to Murli. He took Bharti's photo so maybe he will see Vani and she will say this is Shakti Murli will remember Oja ji's associate n so on!!! Probably not but can only hope! Am very fed up with this series but still watch cos love watching Vikrant :-)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update  dear

episode wasnt that good apart from gaushala getting scolded by mridang

kamala aunty irritates me with her big rolled up eyes

rightly said nautanki

she keeps changin like girgit (chameleon)  i think

about bharti still playing innocent  hmm two ans i have got for that

either she is just buying time not revealing her true identity to village couple  or she is being stupid again

and again i feel bharti and murli may not unite in pleasant circumstances

bharti has gone thru a lot

bade ghar ki beti  paise wale baba ki beti and yet her condition is totally pitiable

how much vulnerable a person can be

this show seriously shud end soon
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanku so much fr the update...
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the bottom line is, murli believes that bharti is alive!!  thanks bavdfan for the update!  

murli was great and so was mirdang! bharti didn't tell her name to the fraud couple. i think it was smart of her. she cannot trust strangers. plus she could not trust what murari had said about her identity too - a man who could do all sorts of stunts, and who was about to kill her cannot be trusted. so bharti is in a very tough position. there is a complete trust deficit on part of her. should she trust people around her or not? 

hopefully she finds ojha soon, and then the two of them figure out what to do next regarding her name and identity as disclosed by murari.

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hay thankx 4 d update but u were a bit late on updating i guess wat abt 2days episode.but dis episode was really good all bcoz of Vikrant(Murli) & Gau was d witch.
But d only think i wana say is dat MURLI DONT LOOSE UR HOPE & TRY FINDING BHARTI & KEEP LOVING HER LIKE ALWAYS & V ALL WILL LOVE U MORE...
Day_Dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 update..I missed this show since long time.