Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Whoaa.. One more ff..rocking yaar.. Awesome.. Pm me whenever u update..lol.

Thanks Hun sure will do
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I love U for this FIZA. U made my day just by writing this FF. Love U so much. Misha ki FF. I can't wait to read more. I love the charactor sketch for this FF.

Aysha mere jaan Thank u so such I'm so happy u like it...u inspired me with the jisha Jodi glad I made ur day ...luv u take care. BTW my laptop crashed took to the shop don't when it will get fixed... when it does I will update all my ffs I'm msging from my cellphone
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey fiza i love ur concept yaar ... i love misha .. and jay and misha look together ...   and plz plz pm me ...
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

hey fiza i love ur concept yaar ... i love misha .. and jay and misha look together ... and plz plz pm me ...

Thank you dear glad u like. It
Fiza28 thumbnail

*****Ch 1: Tomboy meets playboy****** 

papa  im at   my photo shoot for ritu no papa ritu kumar the designer  don't worry I will meet you and mama at the airport to pick up panchi di and misha im almost done I'll leave in 15 min promise bye papa says piya.   Madhu  hurry  up we are getting late I talk to piya she will meet us at the airport  says arnav

at the airport

kya birdi its been a year since we  come home and  no is here late as always  says misha .  come on mish chill pia is at her photo shoot and mama papa are coming relax  says panchi

arnav madhu piya get to the airport

misha panchi di missed you both like says pia she  crazy hugs them

now all my 3 princesses are back home with me  says madhu

princess and mishu she is a storm says arnav

kya papa stop teasing mish you missed them both so much says pia

they get in the car  and drive home they  pass huge mansion with lots of  expense cars parked in front of it  where in side  a hot guy was working out

come on jay that's enough work out tonight  I have big news says neel

I don't care tell me what it is but im not stoping my work out  says jay

Fine Misha dobrial is back in town along with her sister panchi says neel

(drops his weights on the floor) what  so the eagle has landed  nice bachna eh  misha lo mein aa gaye ive been waiting for you for a year this will be fun says jay

This is a bad idea bro she is a dobrial and your talking about misha  she not like other girls or her sisters  says  neel

So what we are also khuranas  its fine trust me I know she is difrrent that's why she is my new flavor of the month says jay

back at home

misha get some rest tommrow  you  have to come to college to get your classes then you can come home n relax

next day at college misha got her classes pia ,panchi and misha  walking to the canteen  when jay bumps in to misha pulls her bra strap she stops all of a sudden

Your ugly but you intrest me dobrial #2 says jay

Eh hello tum kuta ke pooch  teri tho  how dare you pull my bra strap (slaps him)you jerk you might be hottie in this town for the last 1 year  but you know what now that im back you better not mess with me  or my family your stupid idiotic pick uplines and cheap acts wont work here you got mr jay khurana 

Really im scared he pulls it again misha  pushes his head down and him to the table don't you dare you don't who I am I warning you says misha

Jay jerks up turns misha hand and pins her to the wall no you don't know who iam  once I see someone I don't stop till I get them he kisses misha cheek  misha is about to slap him but  he pushes misha away   and walks  the other way

That !@#$%&* ho w dare he screams misha

We have tell papa says pia

No one is telling mama papa anything I will deal with him my self in my style  says misha she takes out her cellphone  hello commissioner uncle im misha I have complaint against jay khurana .

That's it for now do comment

Precap chapter 2

Misha meets jay in jail

Just because a tiger  is locked up in a cage doesn't change the fact that he is a tiger  and haven't you heard the saying wounded tiger well you just pushed the wrong buttion dobrial you've made this even more fun  just wait till I come back out sweet heart says jay  

Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WoW Jai is full of attitude. I hope Misha gives him what he deserves. How dare he treat Misha like that. I also love the title Tomboy meets Playboy. Its a good catch Yaar. U are full of shockers.
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update and promo!!!!
thanks for the pm.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Teri... Jay!!! OMG.. Fiz darling, Fantastic update.. Its time Misha gives back scoundrel. Loved the Title of ur update
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! This FF is going to be so much fun to read as Misha and Jay are such fiesty characters so their interactions will be super interesting! Precap sounds interesting! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hot dude with even hotter attitude😍...
Cool chick with a penchant for trouble making...
I love the Jisha you have made dear...
Dhono ek doosre ko paanch second chen se nahi rehne denge😆...
Continu soon