Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi loved ur ff. please add me to ur pm list. thanks.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update dear
loved it
update soon
and plz add me to ur pm list
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow just read ur ff...
its awesome ...
but you are torturing us...
please update soon
maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb... plz add me to ur PM...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Maan said nothing….he turned his back towards her and started moving towards their bed! She just couldn't bear the distance and ran towards him and hugged him from behind! Her clutches were tight….her heart was pounding! Maan could feel her pain….her fear….her frustration with her every touch!!!

"Why….why are you punishing me and yourself like this??? Why….what went wrong Maan??? Did I do or say something wrong??? If so…then am sorry…I' m so sorry!!" she sobbed!

"we had waited for this so long…….and now…what is wrong Maan? Is something bothering you??? Tell me….speak to me!!"

Maan could feel her warm tears ! he never expected that his little plan will hurt geet so much! He had never imagined that….but he still had time!

He turned towards her and held her by her hair…tighly! It hurt……but she didn't complain…only tears ran with full speed ahead!

Maan: you wanted to know why am punishing you like this right….then here is your answer!

Saying so he took out a broad black ribbon from his pocket and tied it around her eyes!

"What are you doing Maan……..what is this…I can't see anything…" Geet got confused with his sudden behavior! She tried to untie the ribbon but MSK is MSk…..he took no chance with her….he immediately tied her hands too at her back! Now geet was scared!

"what is this……what are…you doing???" she tried to untie her hands but it was too tight…she couldn't!

Maan(whispering in her ears): shhhhh……no more questions…you'll get answers to your questions real soon!

His sudden gentle whispers send a chill down her spine! He carried her in his arms and walked off!!! It was 11:30pm.

Kawaii wonders….did he kidnap his own wife????😲

Geet wasn't able to do anything…all she could do was to feel what was going on! One moment she felt herself in Maan's arms…..and the next she felt was being seated somewhere……may be a car! They might be travelling somewhere…she could make out from the noises! But at this time of night……????

Again she felt herself in his strong muscled arms and the next…bein seated somewhere ever so gently once again! From the noises she could make out that they were in some kind of airport or so! But she couldn't feel or hear noises of other passengers or people or the AH announcements …everything was minimal…….may be they were in a private plane????

C'mon guys, MSK is rich enough to have his private jet and a private runway!😳

She realized she could no more feel maanb's bare hands or his bare chest!! May be he had put on a shirt! And the most surprising part………whenever she had tried to speak to him about where they were going…..so late at night…daadima's permission….her questions were always stopped midway by his lips!!! Sometimes they were on her lips...sometimes enjoying her neck….or her cheeks! Frustrated, she stopped asking  questions because she never got any answers. Forget answers….she was not even able to complete her questions!!!

Geet's monologue: I don't know what is going on……I don't know where is he taking me…..i don't know what are his intentions….but I can only predict his next move……..once on lips…..once on cheeks….next on neck….uff Babaji….whats all these!!!

Her train of thoughts came to a halt when she heard someone saying "We have reached sir!"
Maan never spoke to her throughtout their journey…she never knew what the time was….where they were……nothing!

Again her carried her and placed her in a car! They drove off and stopped somewhere in the middle of the night! Maan checked his watch…..12:15am…to be precise, 12hr 15min 38 secs.

15 mins late he thought…..but he still had the whole day! Geet was again in his arms….she was feeling so cold…a sudden change in atmosphere….they couldn't possibly be in Delhi she thought…may be a hill station or something…she guessed!!! But why at this time of night????

She could hear Maan speaking to someone and the crackling of keys!

Maan: open the door and you can leave after that!

Guard: yes sir….right away!

Geet (to herself): open the door??? Where the hell has he brought me???  Damn my hands……the ropes hurt!

After sometime she felt her feet on the ground again and the rpoes in her hands were gone!!! It was so silent! She took off the black strip from her eyes and looked around! Everything was soooooo black! She rubbed her eyes again and again…….she saw nothing but darkness……no Maan! She panicked.

Suddenly all the lights came on and she found herself in a very cozy, warm beautiful living room of a beautiful house…….decorated marvelously with comfortable couches, plasma Tv……beautiful paintings….but above all…the whole house was decorated with red roses…everywhere she found roses and petals……..more than beautiful the house was….she thought!! She was surprised…where was she…whose house was that…..and Maan…yes…where was Maan????

She felt someone hold her by waist tightly from behind…it felt so warm and aquainted!!!

"HAPPY 21ST B'DAY SWEETHEART!" Maan whispered!

It was then that geet realized that it was her birthday!!!! She turned around and saw him smiling in his informals…..a denim jeans with a black t-shirt with a few top buttons open as usual!!!

"Why all this Maan…where are we???" she fluttered her eye lashes and asked!

"Well….a small b'day surprise for my dear wifey…..and we are in OUR house!!!" , he said stressing on the word "OUR"!

next: what say guys.....SR ho jaye????☺️☺️☺️
 so plz plz plz do comment and hit the LIKE button......i need everybody who reads this to cemment or else i swear i won't even opt for the next update!!!😃

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved this yaar ... maan is so sweet na.....gr8 surprise...now its geet's pay back time !!..waiting for the next one Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW 
NICE SURPRISE YAAR
LUVED D HOUSE
N HOPE ATLAST SR MANAYE YAHA
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's so dam awesome