10th February 2009 - Written Update (COMPLETE)

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Everyone, I was checking the forum today and noticed that the written update for the 10th Feb is missing. I have decided to post the written update of the episode so everyone is aware of what occurred on that day. This helps viewers to keep track of what is happening and who new characters introduced are. I hope this helps.

S comes in to the house from work. Shanta and Shubot are in the bedroom talking. At a signal from Anjali they begin to talk about their wedding anniversery which is the day after. Shubot is showing a photo of a place where they first met. Shubot says that they promised each other that they will celebrate their 10th wedding anniversery here with all their family. S is listening to this coversation. Shanta refuses to bother S with this request as he is already tensed with everything. S comes to the door of the room and announces that he will be going to the picnic with them too. Anjali, Shanta and Shubot are overjoyed.

G and Aryan meet when they were each taking some drinks to each other's places. G sits down and tells Aryan that Bebo and Arnav have both been elected for the history competition. Aryan is surprised with this and congratulates G on her achievement. He says that he has lost their bet so he owes her a picnic now.

************************break***************************

Bebo having breakfast, Anjali comes in with a lots of book. Shanta tells her to sit down and she'll get her some breakfast. Bebo tells Anjali the good news of getting into the history competition. They both are pleased. Anjali tells Bebo that she has to get to clear the quarter final but needs to lose the semi final in such a way that the blame is put on Miss Sharma. SHe gets kicked out of school and doesn't get a place in any other schools.

G calls bebo into the staff room. She shows Bebo her test results. SHe is failing in 3 subjects. G is disappointed in her. G tells her that she need to work hard and she is also prepared to help her in her weak subjects, bebo has to support her in this. G gives bebo a form and tells her that even with her bad marks she has persuaded the principal to let her be in the competition. The principal has said yes but with a condition which is she has to get the form signed by her father.

Bebo dreams of giving the test results to her father and he in turn shouting at her. back to the present,. Arnav snatches the test results paper off her and gloats that she failed 3 subjects. Bebo chases him around the playground trying to get the paper back. They have a bit of a skirmish until Anjali arrives.

She threatens Arnav to behave with Bebo or else she will get him thrown out as the chairman of the school is her uncle.

A new guy comes and is introduced as Arnav's uncle (mama - mother's brother) Anjali and he have a confrontation about treating little children properly.

The new guy taunts Anjali about the name of the chairman which she doesn't know. She starts backing away as he walks forward. She trips over a stone and he falls on top of her. They have a eye lock session. Her chain gets tangled in his button of his shirt. Anjali is feeling uncomfortable. She pushes him away and walks off.

Bebo shows Anjali her test results. Anjali promises to think of something.

Shubot making lists for the picnic when Ayush comes home from school After getting freshened up, Ayush sits at the table and asks his father why people go on picnics? Shubot replies to enjoy yourselves, Ayush answers that you can enjoy at home too, Shubot then counters with that to enjoy fresh air, Ayush then replies that you can have fresh air in the garden too. Shubot is getting irritated with Ayush and then tells him that you get a break from the daily routine and see some other environments. Ayush counters that its all a waste of time. Shubot asks Shanta where she got him from? Shanta just shakes her head. Ayush tells his father to grow up as since the mention of a picnic has started, he is getting excited like a child. Shubot tells Ayush that he isn'[t old yet like him. Shubot comments to Shanta that their child must defiantely have been swapped at birth.

Shubot comments on Anjali being a bit tousled.

Anjali is practicing S signature when S comes in. Both are shocked. S asks why they are still awake at 11.30 at night. Anjali hides the paper behind her back. S seeing this asks to see what she is hiding.

Precap: G telling Bebo that her father's name hasn't been printed in brackets as that is needed and asks her what her father's full name is.

******************************the end*******************************

Comments: I lknow many of you have been waiting for this update but it has been difficult to post it. I have been busy this weekend so haven't had a chance to post it. I hope I am forgiven for the lateness of this.

Thank you.
Love Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey...............