Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes.Armaan will dump Khushi after knowing her true colour and the Khushi will go behind RV.But Mahima was never a good sister like Khushi.

What makes you think Kushi is great sister 

Just wait in few months she will be trying to destroy purvi because she wants purvi hubby for herself as hes richer than armaan 

If jasbir marry kushi it will be perfect both criminal minded ppl 

imagine jasbir is purvi jiju and jasbir and RV banters will be funny to watch as bro in laws 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Till now khushi is a good sister.but in future she will become a bad sister.but in yhc Mahima was always irritating towards Kashvi.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

What makes you think Kushi is great sister 

Just wait in few months she will be trying to destroy purvi because she wants purvi hubby for herself as hes richer than armaan 

If jasbir marry kushi it will be perfect both criminal minded ppl 

imagine jasbir is purvi jiju and jasbir and RV banters will be funny to watch as bro in laws 

jasminerahul thumbnail

In tv serials and movies court judgenent is fast.many innocent people are punished eaaily.Thats all.As per RV said khushi complained to armaan and its Armaan who called the cops.So maybe armaan paid them money to put RV in the jail.RV said that he didn't get bail.

If only law worked like that 

Office guys can come and give evidence that both were lovers and kushi was roaming with him 

RV boss can give evidence he got scolding for kushi mistake at work 

Priest in temple can say they came together for temple 

Call records of RV can show how many times she called him in last year 

I mean so many witness are there when they were together for many months in same company 

That time he never molest her why he would molest just before marriage? 

No judge will believe such story where is proof of molestation, where are injury marks, struggle marks on kushi, the nail marks should have RV skin sample DNA 

Varun office guys can give evidence how RV protected Kushi by slapping a man who brushed her wrongly in modeling shoot etc 

Do you really think law works like this blindly than many men would be in jail for molestation 

you have to provide proof of RV lusting after Kushi before etc 

Kushi would be in central jail for false charges actually if a good lawyer there 

Even if kushi hurts herself scratches herself if DNA done on the instrument where is RV finger prnts or his DNA in her scratches - any lawyer will send her to jail if this case comes in court in few minutes 

Like this any girl can put blame on any man about molestation or abuse etc it does not work like that 

Only thing is RV was poor so may not be able to afford bail or lawyer as bail is very high for molestation cases (money given as surety) and may be RV family few were also put in jail or his mom was unwell so he may not be able to fight back false charges and compromised. May be he lied that he molested her in station for 3rd degree torture but kushi withraw case after getting written sign he will never go in front of her stay far away from her. May be they threatened to get his sister/mom to station and torture her to extract his confession who knows what may have happened that time? So RV could not prove his innocence and bent to kushi  

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If only law worked like that 

Office guys can come and give evidence that both were lovers and kushi was roaming with him 

RV boss can give evidence he got scolding for kushi mistake at work 

Priest in temple can say they came together for temple 

Call records of RV can show how many times she called him in last year 

I mean so many witness are there when they were together for many months in same company 

That time he never molest her why he would molest just before marriage? 

No judge will believe such story where is proof of molestation, where are injury marks, struggle marks on kushi, the nail marks should have RV skin sample DNA 

Varun office guys can give evidence how RV protected Kushi by slapping a man who brushed her wrongly in modeling shoot etc 

Do you really think law works like this blindly than many men would be in jail for molestation 

you have to provide proof of RV lusting after Kushi before etc 

Kushi would be in central jail for false charges actually if a good lawyer there 

Even if kushi hurts herself scratches herself if DNA done on the instrument where is RV finger prnts or his DNA in her scratches - any lawyer will send her to jail if this case comes in court in few minutes 

Like this any girl can put blame on any man about molestation or abuse etc it does not work like that 

Only thing is RV was poor so may not be able to afford bail or lawyer as bail is very high for molestation cases (money given as surety) and may be RV family few were also put in jail or his mom was unwell so he may not be able to fight back false charges and compromised. May be he lied that he molested her in station for 3rd degree torture but kushi withraw case after getting written sign he will never go in front of her stay far away from her. May be they threatened to get his sister/mom to station and torture her to extract his confession who knows what may have happened that time? So RV could not prove his innocence and bent to kushi  

I have been watching the episodes of KB over the past few days especially the backstory of RV's character.His facial expressions denoting the pain and betrayal he felt by Khushi's backstabbing seems so real and effective. It's pretty clear that Khushi used and ditched RV and married Armaan for money just like any Classic Gold-Digger girl.

Rajvansh perhaps was too naive and innocent to realise the fact that Khushi was just playing with his human emotions to the extent of even agreeing to.marry him.And he worked hard and strived to become a rich millionaire just like his counterpart Armaan but the target he's choosing to go about is wrong-Purvi? Why is RV not targeting Armaan's business interests and Purvi's character seems to be so gullible more gullible than either her mom Prachi or her grandmother Pragya.

Also Khushi for that matter I think was always evil from the start only-she's gonna be just like Tannu or Rhea for that matter-having eyes on some woman's married husband.Her false allegation ruined RV's and life and now Purvi is gonna pay the price first by being the target of RV's revenge then Khusi would turn evil one day as the series progresses rekindling her love for RV.

So in short it's gonna be a repeat of the Love Traingle between RV-Khushi and her sibling Purvi-its like an old wine in a new bottle except it's now has the added flavor of revenge in it.

In all this drama I don't have much hopes from RV's character but it would be good if he does not go overboard with his revenge on Purvi.Its Khushi and Armaan specially Khushi who should be the target of RV's revenge schemes not Purvi.

RV now is a ruthless businessman with grey shades but his intentions had been exposed quite early in KB.Itn would have been good if RV slowly slowly targeted Armaan's business making Armaan lose financially affecting Khushi in the process.

And now this KK aka Ranveer Kohli how will he fit into all this? He's RV's chief business rival and let',s say RV somehow comes to know about KK being the dad of both these women-Khushi and Poorvi then tomorrow RV would Target KK's business interests too.This remains a future possibility because RV is now fully operating in Revenge mode.

RV's feelings are perfectly justifiable feeling that anger and pain but he has interacted with Purvi quite a lot wasn't RV able to see the golden heart of Purvi? When he was defending her character in the eyes of society I don't think RV was faking his emotions during that time or was just saying for the sake of it.

Yes he helped her quite a lot during those tough situations but was it all an act on RV's part? In his revenge he's making the same mistake Khushi did by ditching him.

In short currently there's no difference between his and Khushi's character.If Khushi used him for her own selifish needs then RV is doing the same with Purvi here.

RV might fall In love with Purvi later but that's another matter altogether.RV can initiate legal action against Khushi for the false allegation she made against him and Khushi should face the law for the same.

RV is making the same mistake Vansh did with regards to Ridzi.And let's say Khushi tomorrow becomes Purvi's rival for his affections how would he gonna deal with that? 

RV today might be a rich tycoon but is he even intelligent or manipulative like Khushi? Khushi has played with his life before and she's gonna repeat the same thing again either for money/love or both.

Also Purvi she seems too naive for her own good.First her ex fiance was a no good character and now her current husband RV has donned the mask of good man for the time being.RV is gonna play with her emotions perhaps make her fall in love and then ditch her just like that so where that does leave her character?

RV is gonna take revenge that's pretty much clear.If RV is even half intelligent then he will realise that's there still the scope of getting that love back in his life through Purvi his legally wedded wife.

As for Purvi it would be better that she keeps her eyes and ears open though I don't expect that from her now.Her character needs to be refined somewhat-she's too gullible and innocent-even in real life nobody is that much gullible or innocent.

There's no use of RV being portrayed as some kind of Mastermind now if his target continues to be Purvi only to become dumb later like Abhi or KK before him when they were targeted by Tannu and Rhea.I want RV to be an exception.

Let RV be different from Abhi and KK's character.If he's not like Veer or Maahir at least let him have some brains to figure out the difference between the right girl Purvi and wrong girl Khushi in his life.

Edited by masked - 4 months ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Till now khushi is a good sister.but in future she will become a bad sister.but in yhc Mahima was always irritating towards Kashvi.

I really hope that's not the road they go down because while Khushi is a terrible human being, she does genuinely only care about one person and that's Purvi. To change the one thing that's so consistent about her character is just bad writing. I'm kind of just like, why have her care for Purvi at all if they wrote her as being so irredeemable? As you said, she could've been more like Mahima who's actually selfish and has never cared about anyone. 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Khushi was giving mahima 2.0 vibes for yhc...That hairstyle and all....I was 100 percent sure that Khushi ki divorce karwake bhi isko rv ke peeche lagayega...Ulta yaha toh mandap Tak pohchkar full fledged past hai... Matlab again two sisters behind one mansmiley39...Makers apne old wine ko phir se laakar apne aukat dhikha diya ...

i have not really seen this yhc3

I thought mahima is preesha sister who was after rudraksh 

i hope RV hate this kkushi as much as Rudra hated mahima 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I really hope that's not the road they go down because while Khushi is a terrible human being, she does genuinely only care about one person and that's Purvi. To change the one thing that's so consistent about her character is just bad writing. I'm kind of just like, why have her care for Purvi at all if they wrote her as being so irredeemable? As you said, she could've been more like Mahima who's actually selfish and has never cared about anyone. 

i still doubt that kushi loves purvi 

she will get jealous of Purvi as soon as RV starts loving her and attack Purvi 

I doubt she will love Purvi later 

Kushi can never love anyone shes a narcissist  and psychopath 

RV is wrong if he thinks Kushi truly loves Purvi as per me 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

In tv serials and movies court judgenent is fast.many innocent people are punished eaaily.Thats all.As per RV said khushi complained to armaan and its Armaan who called the cops.So maybe armaan paid them money to put RV in the jail.RV said that he didn't get bail.

Yes you are right 

armaan paid them 

else without proof no one send a person to jail for molestation 

by the way how many years Rv in jail 

They should have shown a week of his past actually than take it so fast including his jail stint 

only than audience will symapthize with RV

and younger RV looks so handsome - they have taken rudraksh hair style and dressing for younger RV 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I have been watching the episodes of KB over the past few days especially the backstory of RV's character.His facial expressions denoting the pain and betrayal he felt by Khushi's backstabbing seems so real and effective. It's pretty clear that Khushi used and ditched RV and married Armaan for money just like any Classic Gold-Digger girl.

Yes RV actor is good actor. You must watch his ghatbandan serial to see his acting 

Rajvansh perhaps was too naive and innocent to realise the fact that Khushi was just playing with his human emotions to the extent of even agreeing to.marry him.And he worked hard and strived to become a rich millionaire just like his counterpart Armaan but the target he's choosing to go about is wrong-Purvi? Why is RV not targeting Armaan's business interests and Purvi's character seems to be so gullible more gullible than either her mom Prachi or her grandmother Pragya.

Do not worry in future RV will target Armaan business. Its still starting stage. I wish he had taken over armaan business than only come in front of kushi armaan after few months. God knows why writer exposed RV in front of kushi armaan so soon. Suspense facotor is gone because of RV exposing himself before prachi kushi and purvi 

Also Khushi for that matter I think was always evil from the start only-she's gonna be just like Tannu or Rhea for that matter-having eyes on some woman's married husband.Her false allegation ruined RV's and life and now Purvi is gonna pay the price first by being the target of RV's revenge then Khusi would turn evil one day as the series progresses rekindling her love for RV.

So in short it's gonna be a repeat of the Love Traingle between RV-Khushi and her sibling Purvi-its like an old wine in a new bottle except it's now has the added flavor of revenge in it.

I doubt RV will ever love Kushi, not unless she lies i am going to be your child mother. I think RV will always hate Kushi for doing that to his family and him. More than him what his family faced hes guilty. Its tough to love a person like Kushi even if RV had loved her so madly before. 

In all this drama I don't have much hopes from RV's character but it would be good if he does not go overboard with his revenge on Purvi.Its Khushi and Armaan specially Khushi who should be the target of RV's revenge schemes not Purvi.

RV now is a ruthless businessman with grey shades but his intentions had been exposed quite early in KB.Itn would have been good if RV slowly slowly targeted Armaan's business making Armaan lose financially affecting Khushi in the process.

And now this KK aka Ranveer Kohli how will he fit into all this? He's RV's chief business rival and let',s say RV somehow comes to know about KK being the dad of both these women-Khushi and Poorvi then tomorrow RV would Target KK's business interests too.This remains a future possibility because RV is now fully operating in Revenge mode.

Even if KK is Purvi father, i doubt RV will attack him too much. Like a client said if KK experience and RV exceptional capability in business gets together they can win world. I see KK and RV becoming partners in business and KK handing over his empire to RV in future 

RV's feelings are perfectly justifiable feeling that anger and pain but he has interacted with Purvi quite a lot wasn't RV able to see the golden heart of Purvi? When he was defending her character in the eyes of society I don't think RV was faking his emotions during that time or was just saying for the sake of it.

Yes he helped her quite a lot during those tough situations but was it all an act on RV's part? In his revenge he's making the same mistake Khushi did by ditching him.

Yes i think all events in Purvi life were orchestrated by RV only so shes forced to marry him. I doubt he loves her truly hes in angry mode. Imagine someone harms you and your family, you cannot easily love that person sister or parents etc because that anger is in mind. RV will love Purvi later but for that Purvi has to put lot of effort and sacrifice a lot to win his heart. Because RV will be scared Purvi is like Kushi only may be he will not trust her blindly or accept her in his life easily or love her. Its like a cat drinking hot milk once it will check and drink milk next time same. 

In short currently there's no difference between his and Khushi's character.If Khushi used him for her own selifish needs then RV is doing the same with Purvi here.

I do not think we can compare RV and Kushi characters as same. Kushi used RV for her benefits and threw him like paper when use was over. Also she sent him to jail which is very big offence to put false cases on an human. But RV is taking revenge for his jail term and what his parents and brothers underwent in life. Every bollywood hero does same in movies imagine zanjeer or amitabh bachchan it was similar revenge as RV or most movies of 90 is where hero takes revenge on person who destroyed him and his family only. So we cannot say RV is same as Kushi never. Hes fighting the wrong jail terms he got because of kushi lies and armaan. I do not see kushi and RV are same, indeed RV is fighting for justice. The means he use may be wrong marrying Purvi but than what was SRK doing in baazigaar same what was amitabh doing in manzil or don(loving enemy daughter or sister to trap enemy)  etc. What was ajay devgan (jaan) or akshay doing in many 90s movies same. When they are all called heroes why is RV villan like kushi?  Morally RV is wrong but sometimes to win war the right side has to be ruthless. Will you say allied forces were villans for trying to defeat germany and japan and was USA villan for dropping nucealr bomb on japan to stop world war 2 (may be yes but if war had not stopped many more lakhs crores would die).  If villan is supreme and never stops what should righteous do? If RV is wrong everyone from Maharbharat war toill latest war who are on right side are wrong only.  Because why was shikandi brought in front of beeshma in war field was that right? 

RV might fall In love with Purvi later but that's another matter altogether.RV can initiate legal action against Khushi for the false allegation she made against him and Khushi should face the law for the same.

Its not easy to prove you have not molested a woman or not sexually harassed a woman. Because all these things happen when no one is around in 4 walls of a room. Atleast rape can be proved by medical tests but molestation and sexual harrment is tough to prove. How will RV prove he never molested Kushi till she herself do not confess it in court that she lied. So he has to pressure her to confess thats why he will target Purvi and Armani business etc so she tells truth in front of world. In india courts its tough to get justice for murder and rape victims you think RV will get justice for wrong molestation case? Its not easy to proof very very tough as no witness there. 

RV is making the same mistake Vansh did with regards to Ridzi.And let's say Khushi tomorrow becomes Purvi's rival for his affections how would he gonna deal with that? 

RV today might be a rich tycoon but is he even intelligent or manipulative like Khushi? Khushi has played with his life before and she's gonna repeat the same thing again either for money/love or both.

Also Purvi she seems too naive for her own good.First her ex fiance was a no good character and now her current husband RV has donned the mask of good man for the time being.RV is gonna play with her emotions perhaps make her fall in love and then ditch her just like that so where that does leave her character?

RV is gonna take revenge that's pretty much clear.If RV is even half intelligent then he will realise that's there still the scope of getting that love back in his life through Purvi his legally wedded wife.

Will you trust your biggest enemy sister? No human trust their enemy family or sister okk. Whaat you are saying is impossible. RRV may fall in love later thats only because this is ITV. But in real life no man will fall for his enemy sister at all at any cost even if that woman saves his life. Its all impossible scenario to love a girl whose sister sent you to jail for molestation false charges. In real life RV will take revege destroy Kushi and Purvi and Prachi and ramaan and KK and life his own life happily after divorcing Purvi and marrying another woman thats all happens in real life. Since this is ITV RV will fall for Purvi or i challenge no man or girl will ever love a woman who sent him to jail her sister ever no matter they are saints who cares. 

In real world if RV and Kushi happens than RV will destroy KK, Prachi, Ashok, Manptreet, Purvi all of them will become poor and come on roads, he will divorce Purvi and kick her out of his house and he will send Kushi and armaan to jail and start life marrying another girl. 

Forget real life if you are RV place will you love the girl who sent you to jail her sister, never right? Its easy to show on TV but real life does not work like that. 

As for Purvi it would be better that she keeps her eyes and ears open though I don't expect that from her now.Her character needs to be refined somewhat-she's too gullible and innocent-even in real life nobody is that much gullible or innocent.

There's no use of RV being portrayed as some kind of Mastermind now if his target continues to be Purvi only to become dumb later like Abhi or KK before him when they were targeted by Tannu and Rhea.I want RV to be an exception.

Let RV be different from Abhi and KK's character.If he's not like Veer or Maahir at least let him have some brains to figure out the difference between the right girl Purvi and wrong girl Khushi in his life.

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Already all are feeling sad for RV and bashing Khushi everywhere.

Yes younger RV looks innocent and cute.

Yes you are right 

armaan paid them 

else without proof no one send a person to jail for molestation 

by the way how many years Rv in jail 

They should have shown a week of his past actually than take it so fast including his jail stint 

only than audience will symapthize with RV

and younger RV looks so handsome - they have taken rudraksh hair style and dressing for younger RV