Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

At last a few members were able to predict the winning team rightly ⭐️ 

Two members scored highest points! 

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Mujhe toh laat 3 matches se 0 or 2 hi milrahe. K will come last in this tournament dekhna i should also just become cheerleader now. Yeh sab mere bass ki nahi 

Koi nai, abhi bhi matches bache hain, you can score. Ab sab cheerleaders ban jaayenge toh kya sab ke badle akele host khelegi?😆

Soni, If you don't cross 300 by tomorrow then I will request host to deduct my 15 points and give it to you, after that we'll together try to top the LB.

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Koi nai, abhi bhi matches bache hain, you can score. Ab sab cheerleaders ban jaayenge toh kya sab ke badle akele host khelegi?😆

Soni, If you don't cross 300 by tomorrow then I will request host to deduct my 15 points and give it to you, after that we'll together try to top the LB.

Aww you are sweet but dont do that, its okay part of the game. Someone will win n someone will lose. And harnewale ko baazigar kehte hai🤣

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

At last a few members were able to predict the winning team rightly ⭐️ 

Two members scored highest points! 

Few members means how many 3 or 4?

What is the highest score?

Few members means how many 3 or 4?

What is the highest score?

Aaj not many predicted RR😲 shocking

Eydis thumbnail

RR jeet gaya 😲 

Punjab 😡

Aww you are sweet but dont do that, its okay part of the game. Someone will win n someone will lose. And harnewale ko baazigar kehte hai🤣

Baazigar aap baad mein banna...

I am tired of seeing your score below 300 in LB, that's why I am saying that and I know I can score in other matches, lagataar 3-4 ando se zyada ande toh mujhe milenge nahi, so I am totally fine with it😊

Aaj not many predicted RR😲 shocking

Seems like everyone took the thing very seriously that now lower scorer team will do khalbali in charts every match😆

Baazigar aap baad mein banna...

I am tired of seeing your score below 300 in LB, that's why I am saying that and I know I can score in other matches, lagataar 3-4 ando se zyada ande toh mujhe milenge nahi, so I am totally fine with it😊

😆 yeh bhi sahi hai @ bold. 

Lets see what Madhu di says. M sure she will give me extra pts and u wont have to pass ur pts to me😳

Seems like everyone took the thing very seriously that now lower scorer team will do khalbali in charts every match😆

😆 aajkal sab ulta horaha IPL mein.