Silver Linings - A MaAn SS

lovely_Angie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well, MaAn is all I can think about these days☺️ So, here is a piece of my imagination. The story remains the same, I have just fast forwarded it to a few years later. 

Do let me know, how you like it!! Will post the next part very soon.

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 3

PART 1

“Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.” -       

Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones

It was a big day for them today, a huge milestone kind of a day!!!!Their hard work, their struggle for the 9 long years had finally paid off. More than herself, Anupama was happy for him, the love of her life, the magnanimous man whom she had fallen head over heels in love with, her husband ANUJ KAPADIA. The man had lost a lot for her, he had to fight the battles which were never meant for him in the first place, only because he loved her, not just loved her but worshipped her, for 26 years!! Now that she was sharing her life with him, she understood how it was possible for him to love her for 26 years without even seeing her, without any expectations. It was nothing to do with her and everything to do with him. The kind of soul he was; so pure, so gentle, so loving, it was only possible for him to be in this one-sided equation for over 2 decades. That was the kind of man Anuj was!!! Giving was his very nature; be it love, respect, care or happiness!!!! The man only knew how to give, he was never the one to ask for anything in return. That was the exact reason, he had happily given his hard-earned empire 9 years back to her evil ex-husband Vanraj, who used Malvika as a pawn. But he was also the one who could go to any lengths to save and protect his loved ones, in case anyone dares to hurt them. That was why he had finally intervened and shattered Mr. Shah’s notorious plans to pieces.

But she didn’t want to recollect those bitter memories today. Today was the day to celebrate, to be happy. She looked at her reflection in the mirror for one last time, she wanted to look perfect today!!! She wanted to see that slack-jawed look on his face whenever he found her dressed up!!! She adored the way he would always place his hand on his racing heart to calm it down, to keep it in check, lest it would literally drop out of his mouth. Just when she was reapplying her lipstick, she heard him calling out to her and turned to look at him. With the grey suit and hairs perfectly set, he was looking just as charming and as handsome as he looked in the reunion party 10 years back. If anything, age had only added charisma to his being. 

“Anu.. We are getting lat….” He could never finish the sentence. His words were stuck in his mouth. Yes, he had been in love with her ever since he had known the meaning of love.. Hell, he had been married to her for almost a decade now… Yet, she still managed to take his breath away. Dressed in a maroon anarkali gown with resham and kundan work all over it, she was a sight to behold. Eyes heavily lined with kohl, a thick streak of eyeliner atop her eyelids and a tiny red bindi gracing the space between her eyebows, she had bedecked her neck and ears with the beautiful diamond set gifted by him.

She had kept her long tresses open to give them a free access to caress her slender back. As his intense gaze bore into hers, she felt her insides melting. It had always been like that, just a single passionate gaze of his and she was a goner. Anupama was not facing the mirror, yet was dead sure that her cheeks would have turned crimson.

Anuj loved how he could still manage to make his cute wife blush with a mere eyelock. In last 9 years of their marriage, they had made love countless times and yet, his single gaze, his single touch still had the same effect on her as if it was their first intimate moment. As she shyly lowered her eyes with a faint smile playing on her lips, Anuj fell in love with her a little bit more, if that was even possible. He had an irresistible urge to claim those lips with his. His eyes giving away his not-so-decent intentions, he slowly walked up to her and snaked his arms around her waist. With a gentle yet passionate tug, he pulled her near him and she bumped onto his chest with a soft thud. Even after 8 years, it still felt like a surreal dream to him. His Anu was really, actually in his arms. She loved him madly. He was still far away to process and accept it. His heart had yearned for her for 26 years, he had longed for these moments for almost half of his life. And now that he was actually living them, it still felt unreal to him. In moments like these, a part of him always feared that he would wake up any moment from this beautiful dream.

“I guess you had come to tell me that we are getting late for the function!!!Right Mr. Kapadia?”, her words broke his reverie.

“Well, yes Mrs Kapadia!!! But, now that we are here, I don’t think we will manage to reach on time!! Anyways, half an hour here and there is acceptable for the guest of honor, I suppose”, his eyes gleamed mischievously.

“Shut up Anuj!!”, she blushed even more and tried to wriggle out of his arms. Because, a few more minutes in the arms of this irresistibly handsome man and she knew she wouldn’t be able to hold herself back!!! And right now, reaching the function on time was the priority.

“Ahhhh, let me guess!! Half an hour, that’s what upset you!! Right?? I know, half an hour won’t really do justice to the extremely indecent thoughts I am having right now. But you see Anu, we also need to attend the function. I promise I will make up for it once we are back from the function.”, This sly innuendo earned him a playful whack on his arm. But his eyes continued to devour her and he leaned in dangerously closer, his ragged breath fanning her face and neck.

The strained thread of self-control that was holding her sanity together threatened to break.

“Anuj.. Stop it… We really should get going”, her words came out as a mere whisper as he nibbled at her earlobe.

“You are looking breathtakingly beautiful today, Anu”, he whispered huskily in her ears and his masculine scent played havoc with her senses. With a soft peck on her cheeks, he broke the embrace and created some space between them.

It took all his strength to stop himself from kissing her insane, but their proximity was evoking a different sort of physical response in him, one he didn’t had time to deal with at the moment. Because although he was playfully teasing his wife about it, he did know that they were getting late. And Anuj Kapadia never liked to do anything in hurry, especially the things he loved. He would make sure, he gets his due reward for his patience and self control once they are back home at night.

"It's your love and adulation Anuj, that has transformed me!!!", When he opened his mouth to counter her, she shushed him with her finger and continued, "No!! Don't deny it, Anuj. Learn to take credit for the things you do. You have always been the wind beneath my wings and it's you love, which has made me look beautiful. The way you have touched my life and turned it into a fairytale, I will forever be grateful to you for that my Ppppp!!", she deliberately stopped at that.

"Let me guess!!! Ppp for Prabhavit(Impressed). Right??", 9 years and he still loved to tease her about it. It was their thing, their inside joke. 

She chuckled and moved her head side to side indicating a no. 

"Well, definitely Pareshaan then? Right?", She had to laugh at that, but still signaled a no.

"It definitely can't be pyaz(Onion) this time", he scratched his head, a cute smirk playing on his lips.

"My Prince Charming!! I will forever be grateful to you my Prince Charming", she mumbled and snaked her arm into his. Hand in hand, the much in love couple made their way out of the door to the red car waiting for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------X-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any typos, I haven't proofread it. Please leave comments and let me know if you like it.

Edited by lovely_Angie - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Angie this was adorable. It had everything a little flirting, some deep intimacy, Anu and Anuj happy and successful.🤩👏

I could feel the joy you had in the story and the simple couple joke was 🤧🙏

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovedd it, beautifully written 💙

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So so sweet 😳 i really like it 

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wow...this was so beautiful.

I can so imagine them like this years down the line ❤️❤️

Please continue.

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

This was so sweet, so beautiful.... 👌👌😍🥰🥰

Please continue dear 🤗🤗 Thank you for the tag 😊😊

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely dear 

Amazing writing ❤️

Plzz do continue🤗

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Awesome one shot. Loved it so much.

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow this is beautiful 😍❤️❤️❤️ 

Please continue, would love to read!!

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You have an awesome flair for writing. Keep them coming! Loved it❤️