Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

💗MG SS O RE PIYA #3 - Important note on page 17 dated 28th March 2024 - Page 7

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hie ๐Ÿค—

Sorry dearies..had to travel to India amidst covid and when I am back here, there has been lot of changes in my kids school schedules...Updates will happen from next week. Extremly sorry for the delay. I couldn't carry my lappy with me and couldn't update from my mobile. smiley18

going to update ORP, GEETIKA and HOW TO NAME IT ? all one by one.

hello Laxmi

thanks for the response 

shall wait for updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

(The below post is very personal and hence didn't share on my Wattpad and Facebook..sharing only with my IF friends)

Its been very very unfortunate. 3 weeks ago, my Son got Seizure (Fits) and had to admit him in the hospital for 2 days as this was the first ever time he had got it. Me and my hubby got terrified with this whole thing as we didnt know how to treat him. We called for the medical helpline and he was taken to the hospital. My son was under strict observation and all scans were done and things got back to normalcy. but another problem opened its door for again and just before getting discharged from hospital, My Son's PCR report stated COVID positive. This is again something which we were'nt prepared for. But the doctors there were very supportive. Even though he had bare minimum symptoms and doctors prescribed medicines that would help him come out of it in less than 3-5 days, but the rule is we entire family had to isolate ourselves for 10 days (This is the rule in Dubai).  Also, my husband started having some symptom of COVID but we could only take PCR test after this isolation phase..and luckily he was tested negative. My daughter had to opt for online classes and during this period, she had her exams too. But she managed it some how.

Its been a week since we came out of this phase successfully...My son is all fine now. but I had whole lot of pending work in the family front and had been running around with all this.. non stop! Now I am again back after a tough phase of my life. My stories and FFs are the one that keep me and my mind engaged... and coming to my friends here, they have always been highly supportive and I know that this time they would stand by me once again.

I hope there are no more unexpected waves that would fall on me.

The next chapters of ORP , H2NI and GEETIKA are almost done...please give me few more days and I will post one by one.

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Take care yourself & family!!

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for noteโค๏ธ

Please don't worry about updating, take your time We will wait first take care of youand your family ๐Ÿค—

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hie ๐Ÿค—

Sorry dearies..had to travel to India amidst covid and when I am back here, there has been lot of changes in my kids school schedules...Updates will happen from next week. Extremly sorry for the delay. I couldn't carry my lappy with me and couldn't update from my mobile. smiley18

going to update ORP, GEETIKA and HOW TO NAME IT ? all one by one.

Waiting

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

(The below post is very personal and hence didn't share on my Wattpad and Facebook..sharing only with my IF friends)

Its been very very unfortunate. 3 weeks ago, my Son got Seizure (Fits) and had to admit him in the hospital for 2 days as this was the first ever time he had got it. Me and my hubby got terrified with this whole thing as we didnt know how to treat him. We called for the medical helpline and he was taken to the hospital. My son was under strict observation and all scans were done and things got back to normalcy. but another problem opened its door for again and just before getting discharged from hospital, My Son's PCR report stated COVID positive. This is again something which we were'nt prepared for. But the doctors there were very supportive. Even though he had bare minimum symptoms and doctors prescribed medicines that would help him come out of it in less than 3-5 days, but the rule is we entire family had to isolate ourselves for 10 days (This is the rule in Dubai).  Also, my husband started having some symptom of COVID but we could only take PCR test after this isolation phase..and luckily he was tested negative. My daughter had to opt for online classes and during this period, she had her exams too. But she managed it some how.

Its been a week since we came out of this phase successfully...My son is all fine now. but I had whole lot of pending work in the family front and had been running around with all this.. non stop! Now I am again back after a tough phase of my life. My stories and FFs are the one that keep me and my mind engaged... and coming to my friends here, they have always been highly supportive and I know that this time they would stand by me once again.

The next chapters of ORP , H2NI and GEETIKA are almost done...please give me few more days and I will post one by one.

take care of you n your family first

all other things come after it 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Lakshmi

glad that you son is fine

take care of yourself and your family

updates can wait

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey don't worry dear.. 

Just take care of ur family  .. 

Hope everything will be good henceforth.. 

Stay strong.. Stay safe... Stay healthy... Stay happy. 

Purvishah thumbnail

Hey Dear Take care. You are such strong person just stay the way u are... Keep smiling God Bless You n Your Family. Much loveโค๏ธ

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO EVERYONE

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE ๐Ÿค—

FURTHER TO MY NOTE POSTED ON 10TH FEB (BELOW). MY SON HAD NEARLY 4 ROUNDS OF CHECK UPS FOR HIS SEISURE AND HE WAS UNDER STRICT MEDICATION SO THAT THIS DOESNT REPEAT AGAIN IN HIS LIFE. HE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IT AND WISH SUCH THINGS DOESNT REPEAT IN HIS LIFE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND SUPPORT AND WISHES. YOU ALL HAVE STOOD BY ME DURING MY THICK AND THIN PHASES OF MY LIFE.

I AM ONCE AGAIN BACK AFTER A BREAK (WHICH WAS REALLY REALLY OUT OF MY HAND). I AM SOO VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING FOR THIS LONG WITH REGARD TO MY UPDATES.

I AM GOING TO UPDATE  O RE PIYA THIS WEEK. AND TRYING TO GIVE MULTIPLE UPDATES WITH A GAP OF 3-4 DAYS SO THAT I CAN COVER UP THE STORY LINE SOON.