Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

One way simple kick this β€œShit season 3 β€œ out of our mind 

Go back watch S1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or

Flash back by Psycho

Rohit was Psycho’s lover ( she was obsessed with BIL first so to make own sis to be kicked out by in-laws she exchanged babies ( devakshi’s original child Soha with Minnal’s child boy .. nurse’s name Reetha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reetha is Sanj’s bestie ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ 

Rohit fainted like Dev for a while so when he  regained consciousness he saw the girl  baby so he swapped back the babies with Nurse Leela ( Reeta & Sanj were celebrating while that happened they couldn’t tell the truth either )😜😜

When Dev babu did DNA test Sanj & Reetha manipulated samples πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

( remember Sanj is the mightiest emotionless super woman she can do any thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

She flew between Kalkata & Delhi on her β€œ witch broom β€œ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wait I must try a chanceπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼in writing nonsense  πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I can write bakwas too

Sab achcha he.  But the girl with sona only shd b biological daughter.   Not some Other girl with someone else.  Your idea will make drvakshi will hv 4 children πŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Dev is getting married to Sanjana & Sonakshi is tying his sehra after which she leaves Ishwari Nivaas forever with Suhana, Aayush & Shubh. Also, Ritvik’s wife has died in the meanwhile, he bumps into Sona & Sona gets married to him.  

Haye..that would be my dream come true 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hari73

Sab achcha he.  But the girl with sona only shd b biological daughter.   Not some Other girl with someone else.  Your idea will make drvakshi will hv 4 children πŸ˜†

No this was flash back 

The babies are β€œ Soha & Ayush” only 

Happened during child swap track 

Read once more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Girl means soha & boy means Ayush 

🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Honestly, I also loved Neel πŸ˜‚ I think he’d make a great partner πŸ₯°

Neel toh was in love with Sona since the moment he saw her 

I wanted her to get more moments with Neel just see Dev babu get more and more jealous. we don't get many of those moments na since with Ritvik he was all angry and heartbroken so could not enjoy the jealousy well.

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hari73

That would be really positive ending. Finally we can releive sona will have peaceful n respectful life till the end of her life..

Yes Plus Ritvik papa and sister both loved Sona! So no Ishworry and Neha drama with them. 

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Yes Plus Ritvik papa and sister both loved Sona! So no Ishworry and Neha drama with them. 

But imagine living with "duniya mein do tarah ke log hai" every single day of your life πŸ˜‚

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neel was such a babe, I loved himmm. I wish there was a jealously angle instead of Detective Dixit πŸ˜‚

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Neel toh was in love with Sona since the moment he saw her 

I wanted her to get more moments with Neel just see Dev babu get more and more jealous. we don't get many of those moments na since with Ritvik he was all angry and heartbroken so could not enjoy the jealousy well.

Honestly even Neel was such a babe, I was like if Sona doesn’t call you CALL ME?? He was super cute. 

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would have loved to see more of Neel. 

Jealous Dev isn't a pretty sight though... remember how he basically called Sona a w***e when he saw her with Jatin... lol what a hypocrite. God knows how many women he slept with during his Casanova years and had the audacity to s**t-shame Sona just because she had coffee with her best friend! 🀣🀣

I feel he wouldn't have behaved that way pre-leap... so would have liked seeing more of Neel/Ritwick.

Real life mai anyone would prefer Ritwick/Neel/Jatin over Dev... but I still ship Dev and Sona in all their toxic glory 😝

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But imagine living with "duniya mein do tarah ke log hai" every single day of your life πŸ˜‚

[/QUOTE

I would prefer Jatin over Rithwik

β€œ duniya mein do tarah” made me crazy ... every single day that kind of dialogue will make some people crazy 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜