Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing, sweet os. I remember reading all your works. And all your works are so good. 

Ek dil hai jo har bar aapke stories padh kar aapka deewana ho jatha hai.πŸ€—

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

🀣Anokhi draw the picture of shaurya and his reaction was superb πŸ˜†

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Super cute OS dear MahiπŸ€— It was funny, sarcastic and that kitchen moment☺️

Anokhi drew Shaurya’s cartoon with his favourite dialogue🀣 but too happy to read Shaurya isn’t going anywhereπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ and Anokhi’s happiness knows no bounds. How cute😳

Thank you so much for writing this OS buddy. I loved it so so much. You’re an amazing writerπŸ€—β€οΈ

Waiting for moreπŸ™ˆβ€οΈ

Thank youu Deepshiii!!! I'm going to write another OS real soon!❀❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaylini

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This is so cute.

Nai matlab itne zabardast idea aate kahan se hain....

Hehehe.....thank youu so much Shaylini!!❀❀❀

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

These two are adorableπŸ’–

Thank youu so much!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Mahiii ek dil kitne bar loge?  tum to is forum kiliye πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ ho! You are serving us One after one sweet cute shakhi stories. Matlab aab sacchi mein meri words kaam par rahey hein tarif karne ke liye 😭

Anokhi feeling restless because of shaurya is something I'm eagerly waiting to witness. After all these "acp taking credit" drama plus anokhi constantly blaming shaurya with out knowing the truth properly.  Pata nahi kab yeh sab waha milega. But humari forum angel ne hume bless kardi hein apni beautiful os ke saath ek tadap ti huyi anokhi πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ˜ thank you so much! 

That kitchen part is the best! They were like hubby wify...wify trying to cook and hubby helping her to prepare for other works too. Then that drawing part 🀣🀣🀣 i can totally relate with that i have the habit of drawing comics from my daily life experiences. Mummy ki bohut sari dantne wali comics draw kiya hein maine. 🌚😬 agar kabhi mammy ko pata chala to bohut maar paregi! 

So anokhi drawing shaurya's face and adding that bubble text 🀣😍🀧 hayeee cute bacche mere! And 

that fridge part 😬πŸ”₯ shaurya babu me control kho diya tha kuch der ke liye...i can feel you shaurya...ANOKHI hein hi aise ki control kho dena common baat hein πŸ™ˆ mujhe laga woh kiss hi kardega Anokhi ko..jaise block kiya tha ! πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯ 

Thanks for writing this...will eagerly wait to read more from you 😍😘😘😘😘 you are an πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ 

Utni baar lenge jitni baar aap dena pasand karenge!!!β€πŸ™ˆβ€

Thank you so so much Mahi....!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I am working on the first chapter of a OS. Will post it soon.

Btw, you on Instagram??

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago
mahiii12 thumbnail
mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

At this point, I'm just doing to assume that you love me thr most. Gifting me your OS everyday and making my day πŸ€—this was even cuter than the last. This new friendship between Shaurya and Anokhi is lovely!!! I love how Aastha js also included into their little talks and how Anokhi got soo happy when he didn't leave. Love it β€οΈ

I do love youu so much Fahmida and I love your reviews too!!! Kinda crave for them!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Mahiiiiiii πŸ€—

You are such a blessing in these painful weekends. Like mein tou subah se pagal hogayi hoon, I can't think beyond Saakhi. Meri mummy is like What are you smiling at and even my cousin tried to peep in my phone. 

And now this beauty you wrote. β€οΈ

I love what you write. So keep writing. Makes me smile wider πŸ˜ƒ

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PehliDafaHai

Anokhi drew Shaurya πŸ€£ I wish we get a scene like that in the show too  this was so cute! 

I agree bro!! I want this scene in the show lol😍🀣