Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Areh 😍 kya idea diya hein! Shaurya frustration par bilkul bachcca jeisa ban jayega 🀣

Ikr? This was an idea for which I wanted to write smtn but hope to read smtn like this, if I feel lazy to do so πŸ˜†

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Omg Anokhi drew a cartoon of Shaurya 🀣. N he caught her. Wish we cd see the family being normal onscreen too n hvng  small everyday tasks like having dinner. πŸ™‚

Gd gng girl 😁

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

🀣Anokhi draw the picture of shaurya and his reaction was superb πŸ˜†

Thank youu so much Gurveen!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Mahiiiiiii πŸ€—

You are such a blessing in these painful weekends. Like mein tou subah se pagal hogayi hoon, I can't think beyond Saakhi. Meri mummy is like What are you smiling at and even my cousin tried to peep in my phone. 

And now this beauty you wrote. β€οΈ

I love what you write. So keep writing. Makes me smile wider πŸ˜ƒ

Really Akanksha....I have seen the damn episode so many times now and I can go on and on watching it. Like, everyone has outdone themselves in today's episode. All the scenes and emotions were so on point!😍😍

Also, thank youu so much for giving the OS a chance. I love reading your reviews, keep them coming!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

Aww this was so cuteπŸ’–

Really enjoyed it😁

Thank youu so much Rosy!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hey mahi if you don't mind me suggesting one...umm can you write a os where anokhi picked up shaurya's hints! The way he gave her hint that don't call him sir...but she was sooo confused what he's saying πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and literally respectable zoned him (dude was so near to get a heart attack! πŸ™‚ he was like friend zone suna hein brother zone suna hein ab yeh konsa zone hein πŸŒšπŸ™‚πŸ€§) to may be one where she picked up the hints and flirts a lil with him or you know tease him a little? 

Bechara sukoon se mar jaye agar yeh ladki ek baar usse shaurya bula leti aaj! But woh to samjhi hi nahi kya mean kiya hein shaurya ne. 

And that haan tumhe to special gari mein chalni hein 🌚 my my shaurya is such a kid when it comes about jealousy! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Tum apni tarah ek cute sa OS likhdo apni andaaz par. Waha to Writers bechara shaurya ki neend haram kar rakha hein πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yes ma'am....this kinda OS coming to you soon!!

I'm not sure I'll be able to write it very well since I haven't imagined Anokhi like that till now, but I'll try my best!πŸ’•

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This OS is breathtakingly beautiful.πŸ€—πŸ₯³

You've gracefully penned it down. Shakhi's chemistry, the part where Aastha admires ShaKhi, the debate preparation, cooking....every single element had a charm of its own. I really love it when Shaan address Anokhi as "beta". I kinda love Shaan's way with Anokhi. 

Anokhi is as usual anokhi. And thanks for such a polished Shaurya. He's so supportive and a little playful too ( while she was cooking). 

How can I not mention that drawing part? I literally imagined that drawing and the "Miss Bhalla, get out of my class" speech bubble. It was hilarious. πŸ€£ 

Special mention to Alok chachu who took over Patiala SIAC and helped in sailing our ship. πŸ˜† 

Waiting for another story. 

Edited by MeeraWrites - 3 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This was written so beautifully! 😍😍