Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

On one hand Rhea is mafia who is running drug lobby n dragged good boy ssr into mess in othe other hand she is gold digger who ate all his money.. N decide karlo pehle  what exactly she is... Arnab should be jailed first! 

👍🏼

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not forcing.

She bought it for someone else. Legally, I believe it's much more problematic than buying for someone else at least in  the U.S. Esp when she has since stated he had psychiatric disorders. She also said she was his caregiver, so the question of competence does come into play.

Forget the legal aspect for a moment. SSR is responspible for his own bad choices. it doesn't leave Rhea any less morally culpable for buying weed from her PRE-EXISTING contact and delivering it to SSR who she labelled as her charge. She cannot have it both ways. Either she was caring for him because he couldn't do it for himself, and she committed the crime of adding to his problem. Or he was fully capable, and they were both culpable. Thus far, she has tried to portray the caregiver image WHILE declining to take responsibility for the criminality of the "care" she gave him.

Even people with Bipolar Disorder or mental illness have capacity to make decisions. It's not mutually exclusive. Unless someone is going through an acute psychotic episode and a physician deems that you don't have capacity to make decisions, people with mental illness can make their own decisions. 

At least in the US, unless you are deemed someone's "conservator" (with psych illnesses), the patient in question has full rights to make decisions. 

And if we're gonna go down the route that he was so severely incapacitated that he did not have capacity to make his own decisions, then I'm sorry, but that's a huge burden to place on any family member. That makes the suicide angle much more believable and by then Rhea had left. 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Even people with Bipolar Disorder or mental illness have capacity to make decisions. It's not mutually exclusive. Unless someone is going through an acute psychotic episode and a physician deems that you don't have capacity to make decisions, people with mental illness can make their own decisions. 

At least in the US, unless you are deemed someone's "conservator" (with psych illnesses), the patient in question has full rights to make decisions. 

And if we're gonna go down the route that he was so severely incapacitated that he did not have capacity to make his own decisions, then I'm sorry, but that's a huge burden to place on any family member. That makes the suicide angle much more believable and by then Rhea had left. 

I'm not in the group which is trying to say SSR was incapable or without blame. I'm pointing out Rhea said she was his caregiver. 

Regardless, she did buy drugs and that, too, for someone other than herself.

So there is no way she isn't more culpable. if we actually take her word for it that she was some nursing angel caring for this ill man, then yeah, she dug herself into a pretty deep hole here.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would be more than happy if both got equally blamed. Unfortunately that is far from what is happening. He keeps getting excuses for every picture or clip while she's being torn apart for the same thing 

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This case has turned so dark. It does not matter whichever turn it takes, we can all be sure Kangana will take credit for it-no matter which direction it takes or who gets impacted.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

If u had proof 4 suicide kindly give it 2 CBI & end pudiya ki gudiya par chal raha case. If u can as u say it's suicide case as jia , she how jia khan mom is fighting 4 her from past 7 yrs. Har case suicide nhi hota . It's like fashion ki har muder case ko depression or suicide ke do.

We have all d right to ask 4 investigation , we will not stop , regarding defamation of ssr vo wapas aa jayegi  tab sach bahar aayega. SSR bhi 2 kissi ka bacha tha vo nhi soch aapne .

Regarding rhea & gang aise kaam kyu karna ki baad main musibat main par jao. Ur karma dont forget ur address it return to u only with interest.

SSR also paid 4 his karma 4 making wrong choice of people around him .

Sheena bohra ko 3 saal baad justice mila tha aur sheena ko justise media ne dilaya Varna Indrani was living her life  

Nirbhaya ko 7 saal baad justice mila tha

SSR ko bhi milega. Lekin problem rhea fans ko jinhe rhea ki sachai nhi dekhni.

Mumbai police ne agar apna kaam kiya hota to aaj ye haal nhi hota

Who r u to decide what a dead person family has to do .

rhea fans r only upset coz rhea ki sacchai bahar aa rahi jo ki unhe acchi nhi lag rahi 

Stop playing woman card & fake selective feminism card 

Kaam nhi aayega dono iss baar 

If u have any evidence for murder , u also can submit that evidence and end this circus.

As for the family part, what I meant was, if Sushanth’s family has the right to fight for his justice, then, Rhea also has a family and has every right to fight tooth and nail against his family’s smear campaign. If that means, to prove that SSR is a druggie , then so be it.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Equine

If u have any evidence for murder , u also can submit that evidence and end this circus.

As for the family part, what I meant was, if Sushanth’s family has the right to fight for his justice, then, Rhea also has a family and has every right to fight tooth and nail against his family’s smear campaign. If that means, to prove that SSR is a druggie , then so be it.

Maine kar diya hai , CBI ka number dial kiya to vaha se answer aaya aap Pratiksha main hain. Any way I mailed them , including why I believe rhea is not at all innocent as she know everything  & requested 4 lie detector test 2 . Dekho kab tak answer aata hai.

Fight kar kon raha pehle SSR family ne alligations lag gaye , aap rhea ke family pay back kar rahi hai.

Father blaming india 4 karname of his family

Rhea & shouwik blaming SSR 4 everything

Drug peddlers blaming rhea shouwik 4 everything 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Hotchpotched thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

The only common theme among all this is that Sushant would do drugs with everyone. 

I hope his sisters and father are happy now... now that they have completely maligned his name, reputation and ruined his legacy.

A bright, intelligent, talented, sweet boy with a decent filmography will now be remembered as a drug addict and a skirt chaser.

No wonder Sushant didn't like his family much apart from his mother. Who could blame him! They are all disgusting.

👏

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

SSR dint liked his father & sisters ye batane kuch log ko khud ssr ne personally phone kiya tha.

Ky baat 👏👏

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

I would be more than happy if both got equally blamed. Unfortunately that is far from what is happening. He keeps getting excuses for every picture or clip while she's being torn apart for the same thing 

He is not alive today is no excuse to crucify a living being for being associated or present in the drugs abuse. They both were consenting adults who had their fun and things got too much to handle and one of them quit.