Mallika Sherawat vs PC : Who had best HW career.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Yahan daal nahi gali toh dono HW move ho gayee. BW kam badnaam tha jo yeh dono waha chali gayee hume aur badnaam karne. 

Between MS and PCJ, Who do you think has better career in HW movies?? Both have done blink and miss roles no one care about. 

Discuss.  

My vote goes to Mallika Sherawat. Waise dono ek hi level ke hain but mallika ko chess khelna aata hain so it's her for me. 

Priyanka 

The way she has represented Bollywood is impressive. Even in Hollywood, she is respected and her talent is appreciated. She has great projects in her kitty and she won People's awards. 

Deepika Padukone. Kya career tha yaar. But after being a gigastar in Hollywood, humara naam roshan karne ke baad wapas chali aayi kyunki phir bhi dil hain Hindustani. VocalForLocal. Jai hind. Jai Maharashtra! 

Originally posted by priya185

Priyanka 

The way she has represented Bollywood is impressive. Even in Hollywood, she is respected and her talent is appreciated. She has great projects in her kitty and she won People's awards. 

People's awards are alike paanmasala awards we have here. I believe her entire pr works to make indians believe that she is doing great in hw while the rheality is far from the what pr feeds us. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Deepika Padukone. Kya career tha yaar. But after being a gigastar in Hollywood, humara naam roshan karne ke baad wapas chali aayi kyunki phir bhi dil hain Hindustani. VocalForLocal. Jai hind. Jai Maharashtra! 

Dear lord not everything is about Deepika padukone. This topic is opened to yield some praises for Mallika Sherawat, keep Deepika away. Watch out for my Deepika topic tonight. 

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Dear lord not everything is about Deepika padukone. This topic is opened to yield some praises for Mallika Sherawat, keep Deepika away. Watch out for my Deepika topic tonight. 

What? How dare you πŸ™„ What do you mean not everything is about Deepika Padukone πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Hello this BWF πŸ™„ Everything is about Deepika 😊 I know her business is being taken away by Kangana nowadays here 😑 but never forget who helped this forum in its bankruptcy days πŸ˜” 100 pages chalti thi on her name. This is just so disrespectful. No wonder you were fired, Ex Mod. πŸ™„ and you will never be reinstated πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

What? How dare you πŸ™„ What do you mean not everything is about Deepika Padukone πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Hello this BWF πŸ™„ Everything is about Deepika 😊 I know her business is being taken away by Kangana nowadays here 😑 but never forget who helped this forum in its bankruptcy days πŸ˜” 100 pages chalti thi on her name. This is just so disrespectful. No wonder you were fired, Ex Mod. πŸ™„ and you will never be reinstated πŸ˜ƒ

Fired?? Excuse me maine khud resignation unke muh pe feka hain. Mujhe rehna hi nahi aisa jagah ka m0derator jahan sabki izzat na ho. 

Your jealousy that I was a m0d once is quite evident tbh. 

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Fired?? Excuse me maine khud resignation unke muh pe feka hain. Mujhe rehna hi nahi aisa jagah ka m0derator jahan sabki izzat na ho. 

Your jealousy that I was a m0d once is quite evident tbh. 

HUH JEALOUS?! ME? JEALOUS? HUH 😑 You wish ex,fired, humiliated in public m0d πŸ™„ More like disappointed πŸ˜’ that someone who doesn't worship at the alter of Mata Deepika πŸ™ β›©οΈβ˜¦οΈβ›ͺπŸ’’πŸ• πŸ™ was given the esteemed position of m0d on BWF, her shrine. Like how could that be?! 😑😨😑 Unbelievable! The standards had fallen so low 😿 But thanks to legit mods, we have finally restored order on this forum 😊 No more fake m0ds! #CBIforM0DERATOR #Justiceforrealmods. #M0DERATORGOBACK! πŸ—£οΈ