Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yes...they made the whole story about DAL (Lentils) I was really disappointed with the ending too...

😆😆

Yes the ending seemed rushed Shravan's character flipped within a week's timeframe

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bucky

😆😆

Yes the ending seemed rushed Shravan's character flipped within a week's timeframe

It seems like the did the same thing with Suman's character this time 😆 but it's still not as bad as EDKV1 Shravan...LOL so this is random but how cool would it be if EDKV1 Shraman did a cameo in this show 😆 Shravan-1 & Suman-2 would team up against Shravan-2 & Suman-1....does it sound too confusing? 🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes I feel perhaps Avni and Shravan's bond isn't as close as Kanchan and Suman's is. Or maybe the director/scriptwriter is to be blamed for not including her in many/imp scenes.

well i wont consider it that strong (suman & kanchan) because there are times when suman keeps matters to herself knowing that kanchan can sometimes go in lala land..😆maybe in the family but there are times when suman won't even open up to kanchan...btw, i assume they both are of same age with suman being the older one??

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Honestly....that repetition concern I've from the beginning...they start always fresh with a good concept...then pretty much come back to the old recycling mode after certain stages..not sure you watched those comedy central shows where they were recirculating those trust, fall sequences several years before, I can see this PH also started doing the same...many more similar events I can see from their previous shows...

esp with the lockdown requiring story change, i'm fearing this now...

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Finally watched Friday's episode 

So Suman exposed Dadu's tactics in front of Vijay

Vijay is sane 👍🏼

Shravan hiding from Devraj😆

Chachu and Shravan😆

but why other family members were behaving too much 

Suman and Vijay told truth and Devraj scolded Shravan

but I liked parallel scenes

ViVan and DevMan bond

Aag hai Shravan mein🥳

SuVan scene was good

enraged Shravan😈

Suman lied🤪

But Shravan was so happy❤️

Kancha and Suman😆

This AniKa again😡😲

Dadu

precap is😔

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yes, Avni did change.........for sure......she may think that Suman is exploiting Shravan or she might be jealous.......as because..Shravan likes Suman....when you know someone as neighbor different...but when your bro liking someone...that can screw the relation even between best friends sometimes...🤣 

I'm not seeing the change like that. It's only for the PariWar IMO. 

She asked him to say Sorry to Suman, had a cordial relation with her...

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

she is using but shravan ke per itni jaldi kyu fisal rahe h??

He likes her so he'll melt in a little affection, I can understand. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

He likes her so he'll melt in a little affection, I can understand. 

i dont think he should trust her that easily though...im just wondering what will daadu be up to knowing that he cant oust shravan without vijay's permission?

btw, suman mentioned the group study is for 1 month & nobody knows what will transpire....i wish their romance begins though..

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yes...they made the whole story about DAL (Lentils) I was really disappointed with the ending too...

I do remember your DAL/Lentil soup pain.........whenever the 1st show comes in you seem never forgot to mention so it did bother you...I can see......😉

Isabel thumbnail

😆😆

Yes, I agree this PH has a tendency to rush the whole story...they did the same with their other show YPNKH...lets hope they don't so the same here........