Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful epilogue. Loved it. 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice epilogue di

Totally loved it so much

Ishu misses adiru. Love ishra scene. Adiru and chunna made a cake to surprise for mother's day. Ishu is happy to see them.

Thanx for the pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

this epilogue was a surprise.adiru chunnu want to surprise ishita on mother's day.so sweet.they telling raman to surprise ishita on biwi's day was funny.ishra conversation was so nice.Raman in a mood to have honeymoon

ha ha.adiru chunnu surprising ishita was lovely.cute gifts.Raman making her wear ring n  wishing her happy mothers day to the mother of his kids was surprising.sweet

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome epilogue 

Adiru loves ishu so much 

Finally they r together n happy family 

Lovedit 

Thanks for the pm 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful as always 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful Beautiful epilogue di.. 

So kids prepared surprise to ishu and raman saw 5hem...they asked him to keep quite... 

Lovely convo between them di... 

So he come back when ishu call him... 

So ishu is sad because their children settle in Delhi ... 

Raman make her understand tht they are enough for each other... Unka romance tho.. 🙈❤

Loved loved the convo di.. ❤❤.. 

So kids surprised ishu with cake.. And wish her happy mother's Day.. ❤.. 

They bought gift for her making her overwhelmed.. 

Lovely family scene di.. ❤.. 

So raman too bring gift for her aww.. ❤.. 

Loved it di.  

Thank you so so much di for this beautiful story... Gonna miss this.. 😔.. 

And thanks for pm di.. 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely epilogue di

So sweet

Superb

Amazing

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

#2 rabba ishq naa hove

Link of the story

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4855968

EPILOGUE

Ishita opened her eyes realising weight on herself and saw Raman sleeping on her hugging her from one side and ruhi from another side,while little adi was almost on her fully.

Ishita-oyi maa,yeh sab mera kachumber nikal denge aaj,aise koi sota hai .she said trying to get up but couldn't as she was almost in mid of the trio.

Ishita-arey ,main mar jaaungi.hatiye saare,she said trying to move Raman ,but he came closer and slept hugging her more tightly.

Ishita-yeh raman toh mujhe pareshan karne mein sach mein inn dono ke baap hai,takiya hoon main,yaa mattress ,hato ,she said literally pushing Raman ,but he slept on her again and said-kya madrasan,kyun hil rahi hai.sone de chup chap .

Ishita-haan Raman,main bhi yahin kehna chahti hoon,let me sleep too .hatiye naa,pura bed chod kar mujh par chade hue hai.

Raman opened his eyes hearing her and said naughtily-coz I love it.mujhe tere upar chadna bahut pasand hai,batao kaise,he said and kept his legs on her again.

Ishita-raman,mujhe gussa mat dilaiye,warna,

Raman-warna kya karegi??

Ishita-aapko kaat lungi.

Raman-really,aa naa kaat naa,it's really long since u loved me like my jungli billi.

Ishita-chee Raman,bachche yahin so rahen hai,kuch toh sharam kijiye.

Raman-arey woh so rahe hai,kaisi sharam.maa-papa bhi nahi hai,tere parent ke saath tirth yatra par gaye hai ,aur aaj Sunday bhi hai .toh mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi,just love me like my jungli billi .come naa,baby.he said pulling her to himself .he wrapped his arms around her and took her lips in his.

Ishita-raman,yeh kya kar rahe hai,bachche,she was saying when he said-chup kar,they r sleeping .let me love my pagal madrasan,he said and hugged her tightly kissing her hard.

Ishita too started kissing him back with equal passion when they heard adi crying in his sleep sucking his thumb.

Ishra look at him and she said-i think he is hungry.

Raman got up and said-mere bachche mere romance ke dushman hai,sach mein itne bachche paida hi nahi karne chahiye.

Ishita-itne??they r just two.

Raman-still they r devil,mujhe meri biwi se pyaar nahi karne dete.aaj faisla ho jaaye,u love me more or them ,aur jisse jyada pyaar karti ho,uske saath aaj pura din bitaogi.

Ishita start feeding adi and said-haan,ek kaam karte hai.aaj dono bachchon ko baahar nikaal dete hai,aur hum aap romance karte hai.

Raman-not a bad idea,waise bhi yeh dono bahut pareshan karte hai naa??he said smiling only to get a hit from ishita.

Raman-ouch ,lagi mujhe.

Ishita-ussi liye toh maara,don't u dare to say anything to my babies,meri jaan hai dono.she said kissing adi's forehead and smiled.

Raman-main toh kisi ka bhi jaan nahi,koi mujhe itne pyaar se kiss karke ,smile nahi karta.soch raha hoon koi dusri dhoondh loon.kam se kam woh toh pyaar karegi.

Ishita-haan,aur phir jab uske bachche ho jayenge,toh woh bhi apne bachchon se jyada pyaar karegi,phir teesri dhoondh lijiyega.

Raman-tu kitni bakwaas hai,madrasan.tujhe thodi bhi jalan nahi hoti.tera eklauta pati dusri ladki ke chakker mein padne ki baat kar raha hai .u disappointed me,ishita.he said making a sad face dramatically.

Ishita went close to him and said pecking his cheek-coz I know mere Raman aisa kar hi nahi sakte,he loves me and our kids alot.

Raman smiled and said-mere achchepan ka itna faayda uthana thik nahi,Mrs bhalla.

Ishita-but I love to trust my jaan,Mr bhalla.she said and both smiled at each other.

Raman caressed adi's forehead and said-mera beta ek dum meri tarah handsome hai,naa.

Ishita-nahi ,aapse jyada.uske dimples bhi aapse cute hai.

Raman-no ways,mere dimples jyada achche hai,adi aur ruhi dono se jyada achche aur main hi sabse jyada handsome hoon.

Ishita-aur jealous bhi,koi apne bachcho se jealous hota hai kya ,Raman.

Raman-ofcourse,main hota hoon.coz I too want to be ur baby,feed me also.please.

Ishita-chee,besharam.i am going.she said making adi sleep on the bed and was going ,when Raman smiled and said-yeh besharmayi nahi ki hoti naa,Mrs bhalla .toh adi nahi hota.

Ishita turn to him hearing him and throw a pillow on him.

Ishita-chup rahiye,warna maar daalungi.

Raman-kill me with ur sexy look ,baby.phir main floor par sarak -sarak kar maar daala gaaunga.

Ishita smiled at his antics and said-paagal hai aap,Raman.

Raman-tumhare liye,feed me naa.he said and she throw another pillow on him.he bend and it went on ruhi breaking her sleep.

She got up rubbing her eyes and said-mumma,neend aa rahi hai,sone do.

Ishita-raman ,aap kyun jhuke ,it was for u.

Ruhi-aap log kitna jhagda karte hai,she said still rubbing her eyes and ishita told Raman to see her.

He nodded and went close to their kids.he pulled ruhi to him and start patting her while ishita went to freshen up.

After an hour,she came out and saw Raman sleeping peacefully while both the kids cuddled in him.she smiled seeing her little family and went to them.she pecked their temples and said-i love u all.saying so she was going but turned and said kissing raman's temple again-love u the most,meri jaan.saying so she went to kitchen and start her work.

It was an hour,since Ishita was in kitchen working when he hugged her from back while she could feel two more little hands around her.

She turned and saw Raman hugging her while little adi was in his arms sucking his thumb.

Ishita-aww,my baby is up.bhookhi lagi hai babu ko,she asked to which he just nodded.

Ishita-raman aap aur adi freshen up ho jaiye,main breakfast lagati hoon.ruhi uthi.

Raman-haan,washroom mein hai.its really late,I am also hungry.set the breakfast first.

Ishita-chee Raman,go and take bath first.

Raman-chod naa madrasan,it's Sunday.kitne din baad chutti mili hai,I am not going to take bath now.baad mein nahaunga.

Ishita-gandu.

Raman-love u,he said kissing her and went to settle on the chair.she came out taking aloo ka parantha ,and went to check on ruhi.

Ruhi came out brushing her teeth and said-good morning,mumma.

Ishita-good morning mera bachcha,lets go and eat breakfast.naha liya tumne.

Ruhi-abhi nahi,baad mein.

Ishita-sab papa par gaye ho,chalo.she said and both went out.

They saw Raman and adi was busy in eating.raman was making small morsel for him and he was eating it after blowing air on it.

Ruhi-mera babu kitna cute hai naa,mumma.

Ishita nodded saying-just like u,chalo .

Raman saw them coming and said-jaldi aao,we r finishing everything .bahut tasty hai.

Ishru settled next to ramandi and sat eating while Raman was feeding everyone in between.

Ishita look at him and said-love u Raman,for this beautiful life.

Raman kissed the back of her palm and said-thanks to u ,madrasan ,for this beautiful family.he said smiling and they continued eating enjoying their Sunday.

That's all.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome epilogue loved it ishra scene is awesome loved