Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I really think that good things happen to genuine and good people people ! Asim is a good person and i hope great things are in store for him coz he deserves the world !

Asim's KARMA GAME is indeed very strong ! 

He was called a SNAKE and now DJ SNAKE wants to collaborate with him 😆🥳

He was called TYPHOID VALA JOHN CENA and John cena posted his pic on his account 

He really is doing great for now...TOUCHWOOD !

His insta followers are increasing at such a rapid rate...His follower count has crossed many established tv actors.

He is getting appreciated  by the likes of Jackie , DJ Snake, Aazar, many celebs as well......In fact the director of the music video n the choreographer posted and praised ASIM !  ❤️

I hope he keeps getting a lot of good work and keeps garnering the love, support and appreciation of millions ....hope that he has a long , successful career ❤️

P.S. - I don't want to compare him with anyone...Asim is his own person n will pave his own way....ASIM IS ASIM ❤️

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

4. stand up comedy task mein second place pe tha Asim, but he beat 1st place wali Shehnaz and became the first elite club member. hmmm............i see a pattern here in real life too

That was sheer favour by Hina Khan..in real life too same is happening...but at the  end you know the result..as happened in finale😉

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

That was sheer favour by Hina Khan..in real life too same is happening...but at the  end you know the result..as happened in finale😉

ummm.......Shukla's FD miss M. Sharma says 'Hi'

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

ummm.......Shukla's FD miss M. Sharma says 'Hi'

Hello in real life too...btw you teach me a good knowledge...so you have become my guru now☺️

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Seriously man, as incredibly frustrating as it was being an Asim fan during the show: it has been just as incredibly rewarding after the show. 

Right now, the level of work is unprecedented. I remember the last time this much career-related buzz surrounded a contestant was Gautam but unfortunately due to some bad luck (films with him as the lead getting shelved) and bad timing (he took his sweet time to decide between offers), it didn't end up so well for him. Still, his career is going great now and he is making a proper supporting actor's entry in a huge massy commercial Salman movie this year, so he ended up doing well. 

Asim is in the make-or-break stage. Personally, I think the Holi song with Jackie is destined to succeed (fingers crossed) because its a well-time festival number with a dance beat (will be played in parties), has a big Bollywood actor involved to add to the Asim craze, and the video seems like a really fun, cute, creative project with the princess/prince theme. T-Series and Jackie/Asim on social media are doing an excellent job promoting it as well. Now, if Asim can follow up this project with other successes in the coming months, he will really strike longterm gold. Even all this DJ Snake buzz is excellent for him since its really helping his social media game, which is very important nowadays. My best wishes and permanent support are with him. After a decade of struggle, countless commercials/short films/movies as a background extra, and being treated like shit by a huge national platform (including being victim-blamed for repeated physical assault), he is finally getting what he deserves. ❤️

Thankyou! I think being an Asim fan after the show has been super rewarding. It’s actually Kind is exciting to keep up with this guy! 

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had always heard and believed that karma strikes, not immediately but definitely. In Asim's case it's so immediate. unbelievable. Asim has god by his side.