Kangana: Ranbir & Alia leaked Manikarnika wooden horse video

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kangana Ranaut alleges Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt leaked Manikarnika wooden horse video?

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/kangana-ranaut-alleges-ranbir-kapoor-alia-bhatt-leaked-manikarnika-wooden-horse-video-799666

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Better than releasing nudes to BW folks...

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So the leak wasn’t someone on the sets of Manikarnika who actually worked on Manikarnika with an ax to grind against you know who ... instead it was two actors not connected to Manikarnika in any known way who acquired video filmed on the Manikarnika set during the actual filming of Manikarnika because they were jealous of...Manikarnika...

Uh, okay. I suppose honestly that is one of her more believable flights of fancy actually. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

So the leak wasn’t someone on the sets of Manikarnika who actually worked on Manikarnika with an ax to grind against you know who ... instead it was two actors not connected to Manikarnika in any known way who acquired video filmed on the Manikarnika set during the actual filming of Manikarnika because they were jealous of...Manikarnika...

Uh, okay. I suppose honestly that is one of her more believable flights of fancy actually. 

Some leaks are actually making things that are already on public domain viral. This video was probably on IG/FB but sending the video to multiple popular SM accounts and asking them to make it viral... That made them the leakers. This is not new rivals sending something degrading they found on the internet. That's what we haters do here or on Twitter. We find something that might harm some celeb we hate, we trim it according to the narrative we want others to buy, then we post them on public forums/SM so that many people watch that.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Some leaks are actually making things that are already on public domain viral. This video was probably on IG/FB but sending the video to multiple popular SM accounts and asking them to make it viral... That made them the leakers. This is not new rivals sending something degrading they found on the internet. That's what we haters do here or on Twitter. We find something that might harm some celeb we hate, we trim it according to the narrative we want others to buy, then we post them on public forums/SM so that many people watch that.

She wishes and dreams Ranbir and/or Alia cared enough about her to try to make it viral. They don’t. It became viral because of the apparent  hypocrisy.  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

She wishes and dreams Ranbir and/or Alia cared enough about her to try to make it viral. They don’t. It became viral because of the apparent  hypocrisy.  

Ranbir's kartoots are known to all. He even recorded a drunk Sanjay Dutt's rant and shared it with indistry people. So even if Kangu is dreaming, it's a believable one.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangana's real target is Kjo..She attacks Kjo via RK and Alia.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know that adage just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean no one is following me?  Just because Kangana is cuckoo doesn’t mean Ranbir is not petty and mean spirited. I just don’t think Ranbir did it all on his own. This whole thing started after Kanagana’s complains that Alia didn’t support her movie, and called her spineless and KJo’s puppet. It is totally believable that they did this to get back at her specially after all the boasting she did about her work on Manikarnika. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You know that adage just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean no one is following me?  Just because Kangana is cuckoo doesn’t mean Ranbir is not petty and mean spirited. I just don’t think Ranbir did it all on his own. This whole thing started after Kanagana’s complains that Alia didn’t support her movie, and called her spineless and KJo’s puppet. It is totally believable that they did this to get back at her specially after all the boasting she did about her work on Manikarnika. 

Wow. I ❤️you. 

Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You know that adage just because someone lies to me 1000 times doesn’t mean I won’t fall for the 1001st? She is making an(other) allegation with (again) zero proof that (again) doesn’t really make any sense but of course will be automatically believed (again) by some (usually the same) people.

During the filming and post production of Manikarnika Kangana was accused of cutting other actors parts, getting rid of other actors entirely, getting rid of the director (who many people on that set felt loyal to), not paying her crew, etc. Plenty of people on the set had motive and opportunity to leak the video. There was an older video doing the rounds of her tripping and falling on set...probably leaked by the same person on set.

The evidence against Ranbir is : A liar said so and it seems like something he’d do. If that sounds familiar it’s because she’s used the exact same “evidence” against an awful lot of people.

There is no logical reason to think Ranbir is anyway involved in this.  He didn’t visit the set and couldn’t have filmed it (can you imagine the pictures and stories she would have told if he’s actually visited her set), why would someone from the set have thought hmmm ‘who can I send this to? I know Ranbir Kapoor’? And finally the media make a living at this, they don’t need to be told the video would be clickbait - they just needed a Manikarnika insider to leak it.