Awesome update
Ishra are going on dinner date
Raman though want to denied but also not want to make Ishita upset
He is also impateintly waiting for Ishita to call him
Update soon. thanks for PM
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
just love the pace at which the story is moving...
hope Raman realize what a gem of a person Ishita is and moves on with her...

continue soon please
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Ishita is right u can't stop living when ur loved ones dead. 
Ishra going for their first dinner date. 
Raman is confused. 
Raman also as to take move. 
Nice update 
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update didu..
Loved it 
Loved ishra convo..
Ishra went for dinner date.
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!
Toshiji n Amma accepted Ishita's decision knowing her reason...
Ishita wanted courtship with Raman...
Raman denied it first n later accepted...
Ishita teased Raman...
IshRaRu dinner!!!Eagerly waiting for next part dear... Thanks for d PM...
N sorry for late...
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter 

Raman never cheated his wife , he loved her until her death 
but now he too needs happiness in his life he needs a companion 
and Ishita is ready to accept him and Ruhi in his life 
she knows she can never get her sister's place but she wants to also be his wife 
and live in marriage that holds love and happiness 
the dinner was great as they went out as a family 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Di
Loving ishu so much
She wants to enjoy this tym
She asked him to go on date 
But he refused first then again agree seeing her sad
He is fighting with his feeling
Continue soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part19
Awesome update
Ishita and her logics are so different but apt for Raman and her relationship
Raman is now fully ready for the marriage
He planned to surprise her
And get the room renovated 
But she wanted to start afresh in a new room 
He agreed for it 
Ruhi and ishita are so cute together and Raman is amazed by them
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 21

Ishraru settled in car and drove towards the restaurant, though it was not romantic dinner date but both were excited as it was first time they were going out somewhere like a family . Raman was driving the car silently ,ishita was sitting on passenger seat holding ruhi in her arm white ruhi has slept the moment car started as she loved sleeping kn car alot . Now ishra were all as ruhi was sleeping ,if they wanted they could had talked alot but both were still preparing to initiate the talk .

After much time Raman asked " where are we going ."

I- hotel orchid .

R- ok ,today you are very silent, has something happened .

I- no ,actually I was wondering that you are ok na .

R- humm ,mujhe kya Hua.

I- aap mujhse gussa to nahi ho na ?

R- had you done something which can make me angry ?

I- yes ,no actually I suddenly demanded for this date and you had to agree that's why I thought..

Raman smiled sarcastically and said " did my anger actually matter to you ".

I- why are you asking this .

R- because atfirst you made me do these crazy things and then ask m I angry .

I- going on date with your fiance is a crazy thing .

R- is it sane thing .

I- aur kya ,now a days everyone goes for dinner date .

R- yeah but you know I feel it's a show off .

I- no you are wrong ,its not show off ,but a couple can spend some lone time together and can share their views as we are talking .

R- yeah you can say that but generally it doing happens rather people do other things on date .

I- I agree but it's not with us then shut are we arguing on this .

R- ok sorry ,I gave up you have perfect answer for everything .

They were still talking when they reached their destination . Ishita was about to get down when Raman stopped her as she was holding ruhi ,he got down, went to her side, take ruhi from her after opening the door and then signalled her to come out . She came out and both entered the place ,she asked for her booking ,the manager signalled towards their table . Ishra settled on their table and placed their order . They were waiting for their ordering and was just checking the place when ishita asked " achcha tell me ,if you think my demands are insane then why do you agree with them ".

Raman smiled and said " just to escape from you ".

She made a grumpy face and spoke glaring him " what does that mean ".

R- see now also you are getting angry without any reason and I have to manofy you .I think now you understand the meaning of escaping from you .

I- kuch bhi ,as if you always woo me moreover what's the need of wooing me ,gussa rahne dijiye. 

R- how can I let you be angry ,you know very well I don't like it when you are upset. 

I- that's the connection between us ,though se are not directly related but still we care a log for eachother . I don't want laila majnu, heer ranjha and romeo juliet type love ,I just want us to be a normal lovely couple ,like mummyji papaji, amma appa ,bas .m I demanding very much .

R- no ,I won't say you are demanding much, just can say your choice is wrong .

I- please don't started again, our marriage is already fixed and we will get married on same day, now you stop your pravachan and be a normal person instead if being an baba .

Raman smiled fully listening to her and spoke " ok I m silent ,now you talk ".

He said looking towards ishita but noticed that she was looking something very seriously ,He atfirst saw her then looked at the direction where she was looking and found a couple was kissing ,sitting very close to eachother. Raman got bit uneasy seeing this and coughed to gain her attention . Her trance broke and she askedl passing the water, " what happened ,have water ".

R- what are you looking here and there .

I- then what should I do till our order arrived, waise bhi you don't have any other topic to talk except saying that you are not suitable for me  .

R- is it so .

I- aur kya ,see how romantic place is this,  couples are enjoying being together and here you are lecturing me  

R- don't you expect those things with me .

I- even I will also not think that ,I know you are actually khadoos ,mujhe chodo you  wouldn't had kissed akka also like this . Aap chodo aapse na ho paayega .

R- mujhe karna bhi nahi hai .

I- aap kar bhi nahi sakte .

R- don't provoke ,I m not going to get trapped in your talks .

I- then don't do it , have dinner and drop me back to my house .

She spoke and started having her food looking at him between eating  ,he too started eating silently . Soon the were done with their dinner ,Raman paid the bill and both returned from there . Soon they reached her house ,he stopped the car and waited for ishita to get down. She gave him a dirty look and spoke " arey how will I go ,come and hold ruhi like you did there ."

Raman did same ,he took ruhi in his arms and then ishita came out ,both walked towards her house ,he was about to press the doorbell when she stopped him keeping her hand over his ,he looked at her while she without wasting anytime pressed her lips over his. She held his face with her both hands and deepens the kiss while he couldn't even push her as he was holding ruhi ,moreover he liked her sudden act. She  sucked his lips for sometimes ,then parted . Ishita immediately pressed the door bell so that he can't say anything ,little did she know that he was not going to say anything as he too liked it . Non spoke till amma opened the door , they just bid good bye to eachother and he left .

Next two days passed in jiffy and today was ishitas mehendi . Though ishra had talked casually but after that night ,ishita didn't do anything like that ,even she just do needed talk to him . Toshiji got ready and went to iyer house along with ruhi taking ishitas mehendi while Raman was gone to office today. The ritual went nicely . In office Raman was busy in his work when his phone buzzed indicating that some messages has popped in . He picked the phone and saw some pics were send by ishita . He opened the pic and saw it was ruhi's tiny hands and legs pics which were filled with mehendi . Raman was totally in aww seeing the pics , he smiled fully and was about to kiss the pics when he received some new messages.He opened it and saw it was ishita's hands pics which were fully decorated with mehendi with his and ishita's picture in mid . He was still looking at their pic when new message popped up asking" how's it ".

R- beautiful .

He answered in one word ,she again send " you know the beautician wanted to write your name in my mehendi , saying that you will search it in our first night,but I denied".

R- why ?

I- because I know we are not normal couple and you will never search your name in my hand.  aap dhoondte kya ?.

Raman didn't expected this question from her and got bit startled with her direct question and to escape from answering he said  " ishita I m busy,will talk to you later ".

I- had you seen ruhi's mehendi .

She asked trying to stretch their talk ,he smiled recalling ruhi's mehendi and spoke "  it's too beautiful, how do you manage to put mehendi on ruhi's hand."

I- that was easy I was feeding her and the beautician applied it quickly then she slept . Now went she woke l removed it and see how beautiful it's looking, isn't it .

R- yeah actually it's looking too cute. 

I- won't you want to come and see it yourself .

Raman got silent listening to this ,he was in two minds ,he wanted to go and meet them but was bit scared of her that day mischief, he was yet to answer when she said meekly " it's been two days ,we hadn't met ,I want to see you ."

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading