Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Let's keep our fingers crossed for SRK, Ami.  He deserves a blockbuster just as much as Aamir and Salman. β˜ΊοΈ

Yes, DAZZ and  for sure this film is going to work for SRK. The film is directed by Anand Rai (maker of Tanu weds manu and Raanjhanaa). Director is very good.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, DAZZ and  for sure this film is going to work for SRK. The film is directed by Anand Rai (maker of Tanu weds manu and Raanjhanaa). Director is very good.

I loved Tanu Weds Manu and Tanu Weds Manu Returns!  Always liked Madhavan and became an even bigger after these two hits. πŸ˜ƒ
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Avani, I agree with all that you've said and you don't need to apologize at all for your perspective on the topic. I didn't realize Aamir was alternating between commercial and niche films up until now.πŸ€” Would you classify PK and 3 Idiots as commercial films?😳 I know there's a lot of masala in both films, but the essential theme of both films was offbeat in my humble opinion.😊 I have such high hopes for SRK, Avani. I want him to regain his lost glory! Isn't SRK doing the biopic of an Indian astronaut? If so, then I feel another Swades or Chak De is in the making.πŸ˜‰

Yes as Ami said Anand Rai is a good director . Loved Tanu weds Manu !!
Woah Dazz i just love love SRK as Mohan Bhargav in Swedes 😳 Kabir Khan in Chakde comes close second. These two movies is what made me admire SRK as an actor πŸ‘
So hope that movie is as good as these movies. Waiting !Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

I loved Tanu Weds Manu and Tanu Weds Manu Returns! Always liked Madhavan and became an even bigger after these two hits.πŸ˜ƒ

Dazz me too Madhavan is one of my all time favourite 😳
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yes as Ami said Anand Rai is a good director . Loved Tanu weds Manu !!
Woah Dazz i just love love SRK as Mohan Bhargav in Swedes 😳 Kabir Khan in Chakde comes close second. These two movies is what made me admire SRK as an actor πŸ‘
So hope that movie is as good as these movies. Waiting !

one of my favourite song..

Rang rez

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_LRayav14[/YOUTUBE]
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful song, Ami! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was thinking of starting a new thread on the forum specifically for music.  We can all share all of our musical preferences on that thread.  What do you guys think? πŸ˜³
amivp thumbnail

Beautiful song, Ami! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was thinking of starting a new thread on the forum specifically for music.  We can all share all of our musical preferences on that thread.  What do you guys think? πŸ˜³

Superb idea, DAZZ! That thread is going to rock.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The first song for sure will be "Ishq ka rang safed..." both male and female...
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Superb idea, DAZZ! That thread is going to rock.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The first song for sure will be "Ishq ka rang safed..." both male and female...

yess Dazz . I would love to hear different music you guys like πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even i love that song Ami! I loved all songs from sequel but none beats this song !
Yess thumbs up for your first choice πŸ‘
Ishq ka rang safed it is!Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago