they had to share a room and both are wet
both are feeling awkward
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello friends back with new update .

Part 14

Ishita slept on the bed while Raman settled on the chair.He saw her sleeping peacefully and recalled her words and thought about her feelings and state . It was clear from her words that she actually don't wanted to marry but he was not getting the way to stop this marriage as the boy was actually perfect for her in every sense moreover he was not getting the reason of her denial . He recalled her words " mujhe some ghar mein hi rahne dijiye " . Actually he too wanted her to be in his house as now she has became a part of family but he was not getting the way . As per society norms , an unmarried young girl cannot live in any others house for long either people started talking about her . He thought till late but didn't get any solution for it , finally he drifted to sleep after long .

Next morning Raman wake and freshend up , then got his car fixed . Till that time ishita too was up , she too freshend up , they had morning tea and returned back to bhalla house . They reached house and saw that ruhi was crying on top of her voice while whole bhalla house was hustle bustle as they all were trying to pacify her . Ishra entered the house and ishita ran to ruhi listening to her cries. She took ruhi in her arms and asked " why she is crying so much aunty ji ".

T- don't know puttar , she is go on crying from morning , I had tried all the way to pacify her but she is not stopping.

Ishita hugged ruhi close to her heart and spoke " what happened betu , why are you crying bachche , I was here only ".

Ruhi stopped instantly listening to her voice , ishita broke the hug and make her see at herself and talked to ruhi " why you were crying bachchu ".

Ruhi smiled fully listening to her voice and all understood that she was missing ishra . Raman forwarded his hands to ishita for ruhi,she gave him and he too talked to ruhi , she giggled listening to his voice opening her toothless mouth,making senior bhalla's relieved. Toshiji then asked for ruhi, Raman gave her and she again started crying . Toshiji gave her back to Raman and spoke 
" seems she has sensed that you two are not around "

Raman just smiled and spoke " may be , ishita take her inside and make her sleep , seems she is sleepy ".

I(to toshiji )- did she had her milk .

T- only half bottle , half is still there .

Ishita instructed a help to warm the milk and being it in room , she nodded and took the bottle to kitchen while ishita went to room taking ruhi . Soon she got busy with ruhi while in hall toshiji asked about ishita . Raman told her about his conversation with ishita , toshiji too told that she too has started liking ishita and want her to be in house .They talked for sometimes then Raman too went to rest for sometimes as he had not slept properly in night . It was about 10.00 am Raman was leaving for his office and before leaving he went to check ruhi . He entered the room and found ,ruhi and ishita playing together while ishita was sneezing again and again . She has kept a hand sanitizer with her and was putting it whenever she sneez or cough . He walked to them and asked "what going on ".

I - we were playing .

He saw ishita's eyes were red while she was looking tired, he saw her state and asked touching her forehead " are you alright ".

But before she answer him , he understood   her condition by touching her forehead and spoke " arey ishita you are burning with fever , what happened ".

I- actually in night I slept in wet cloths na that's why may be ...

R - chalo get ready , we will go to doctor . 

I - that's not needed, I will take medicine .

R - tum doctor ho kya , nahi na then don't argue and get ready .

I- but ruhi ...

R - take her along, I m waiting for you down.

Saying so he went down , ishita too came down after sometimes . Raman went to inform toshiji" ma , ishita is unwell , so I m taking her to the doctor ."

T- wo to theek hai but you people sit here for a while I want to talk to you two .

R- boliye ma. 

T- I forget to tell you in morning, yesterday when you two were not in home Mrs iyer has called , she was calling ishita back to their house .

I- but Amma herself has given permission that I can live here till the ...

T- yeah but yesterday she called and told that the boy , what's his name, haan karthik he wants to meet ishita , his mother calls sometimes and want to talk to ishita . And Madhu has to give excuses so she had called you there . 

I- but...

R - no ishita, if Amma is calling you you should go . 

I - aur ruhi .

R - we will take care of her , we can't keep you here without your parents will na .

Ishita made a sad face and nodded while Raman instructed her to do her packing and he will drop her home in evening. Ishita got sad but didn't argued with Raman , soon both went out of the house , settled in car towards the doctor clinic .It took about one and half hour to meet the doctor and take medicine, then Raman dropped ishru to back to house and went to office . He don't know why or say he don't want to acknowledge that he is upset after knowing about ishita's departure. His mind was again and again going to ishita only , he was feeling a void and sadness inside him but was not accepting that ishita's going away from his house is the reason for his sadness.  That whole day was very much stressful for him , he even cancelled all his meeting and we in his cabin all the day , even he scolded some of his staff , don't have a count of the times , he had called ishita to know about her health, while though she was answering him every time  , it was clear from her voice that she is mad at him making him more disturb. He purposely kept a meeting in evening so that he had a excuse that he was stuck that's why he can't drop ishita to iyer house . He informed same to ishita and told her to tell same reason to her mother but she denied saying he has some urgency then he should inform as she already had an argument with Amma regarding this .Raman smiled a bit listening to her and then informed Amma, she told 
" it's ok Raman you can drop her tomorrow at the time of going office or if you are busy appa will pick her ".

For which Raman answered " no Amma it's ok , I will drop ishita tomorrow morning. "

Amma agreed and hung the call ,Raman got bit normal thinking that ishita will be there in his house for one more day . On the other hand ishita was so sad , she was with ruhi but all her mind was busy in thinking about her life after going from here .Today her mind was stuck in the previous day happenings , though she till not had not realised that she likes Raman or not but was feeling goosebumps shy recalling their wet state and them being in same room . She was trying a lot to move her mind and concentrate on ruhi but only Raman was coming in her mind and imagination, finally she decided to talk to amma . On the other hand Raman's state too was not much different , but he stopped all his thoughts making himself understand that he should get these thoughts as there is a lot of difference between him and ishita, he is married, rather to a kid while ishita is unmarried girl with not any disability moreover he has always seen her as a baby, he is not allowed to think anything other than caring for ishita .

That's all for now , hope you like it , enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update di
Rooh was missing ishra terribly
She became all right only after coming to ishu
Poor rooh didn't even had her milk

Ishra are sad bcoz of her departure
But are not ready to acknowledge the same

Hope they realize it soon that they have actually started liking each other...

Loved it
Thanks Di

Edited by ArtiMishra20 - 5 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishu dont want to go leaving bhalla house
bhallas dont know how to keep an unmarried young girl in their house without proper reason
ishra are sad and gloomy knowing ishu will
go to her house
ishu is feeling goosebumps thinking avout raman
other side raman is stopping himself thinking he is not suitable for ishita
continue soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both of them have started to feel something for the other but are not realizing or are trying to suppress it...loved both of theirs restlessness after knowing that Ishita has to leave
interesting
continue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di