Posted: 6 years ago
Fantastic and so Awesome Teaser  
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with another update.
At first let me wish you all a happy rose day as valentine week starts today .

Part 7

Raman turned ishita towards him and started talking to her ,he waved his hands to vandu, signalling her to leave . she left getting his signal while Raman entered the airport showing their ID's talking randomly to ishita , hiding her in him .She didn't even realized that they entered the airport leaving his family . Raman make ishita sat beside toshiji and told her to see ishita ,till he will go and get their boarding pass . Toshiji nodded while ishita held his hand when she saw him going ,he cane near to her and spoke " ish this is ma ,ok you sit with her ,I will just come .don't bother ma and don't be scared ok ,I will be back soon ".

Saying so he freed his hand from her and gave her hand to his mother . Toshiji held her hand nicely and spoke removing all the strand of hair from her face " don't worry puttar I will take care of you . tera Raman abhi aa jaayega .samjhi tu "

Ishita nodded like a obedient kid and sat with toshiji ,looking to yge direction where Raman went , after sometimes he came back ,then Raman and his father ,submitted their luggage and took boarding passes for them . Soon they settled in the plane ,thats when ishita recalled that non of her family member were there ,she started crying . Raman saw this and asked " ish what happened why are you crying . "

She didn't answered but was looking back again and again . He understood that she is looking for Vandu ,he asked " are you looking for vandita ".

Ishita nodded ,Raman side hugged her and spoke " ish listen from now ,we are married ,now you will not live here but will live in my house with me ,papa and ma ,theek .now we are your family .we will come to meet vandu and family in between .Now you sleep like a good girl we will reach Delhi shortly ,then I will wake you ".

She nodded and closed her eyes while Raman pulled her near ,rested her head on his chest and soon she slept . They landed Delhi airport and soon they were in the cab ,going towards their house . All get off from the cab and were going to enter the house when Toshiji stopped ishra on the door and went inside ,she showed up after sometimes with vessel full of grains and aarti thaal . Raman smiled fully while ishita snuggled more into him not getting what toshiji is going to do . Raman pulled ishita from him and told her to stand properly . Toshiji put teeka on his forehead ,then she tried to put teeka on ishitas forehead and she started shooking her head ,not letting her to put teeka . Raman held her hand and spoke " ish let ma put the teeka , dekh main bhi lagaaya hai ".

He said making her touch the teeka ,she noticed that its not blood and its not any wound ,noticing this ,she too put her hand on her forehead like Raman and leaned a bit in front of toshiji ,to let her put teeka . Then toshiji did aarti of ishra and told Raman to make ishita push the grain vessel and enter the house . ishita looked at Raman ,while he kicked his leg in air and told her to kick the vessel . Ishita too kicked the vessel with same force as Raman showed and the vessel flew in air like football .Toshiji widened her eyes seeing it while Raman and Mr bhalla laughed aloud .Ishita looked at them getting scared but when she noticed Raman and Mr bhalla laughing ,she too started laughing like them ,toshiji glared Raman ,he stopped and told ishita too to stop but she was going on laughing when his mother brought the vessel filled with kumkum water and instructed Raman to make Ishita enter the house ,dipping her feet in it . 

Raman kept his finger on ishitas mouth and signalled her to stop laughing  scaring her with his eyes . She stopped making a cute pout and glared him ,he smiled at her antic and showed her down . He instructed her to put her feet in him while ishita started scaring seeing the kumkum water which was looking like blood .  She held Raman tightly and tried to hide herself in him . He put his leg in the kumkum to show that its not blood but in this process some of the water got spilled out from the vessel making it look like blood stains, Ishita got scared seeing it and  s fainted in his arms ,screaming in fear. His parents got worried while Raman picked her in his arms and took her to his room . He made her lay properly abd checked her when toshiji asked concerned " ki hoya puttar ".

R- nothing ma ,she got fainted due to fear .

Mr bhalla - fear ? for what .

R- that kumkum water ,she is scared of blood as she has seen so much blood at the time of her parents death .She must have thought that kumkum water as blood and got scared .

T(feeling bad )- if I would had known about it ,I wouldn't had brought it.

R- don't worry ma ,she will be ok soon .

He instructed his parents to take care of Ishita till he will go and bring some i injection and medicine for her . They nodded and settled beside ishita while he went to his hospital . He returned after a hour and saw ishita was still sleeping while his mother was sitting beside her . Raman thanked his mother to take care of ishita .

R- thank you so much ma .

T- why are you thanking me ma .

R- for taking care of ishita leaving all your work .

T- tu pagal hai kya puttar ,why are you thanking me now she is a part of our family and its not only your but ours responsibility too is to take care of her .

Raman hugged toshiji and spoke " thats why I say ,you are the best mother ."

T- chup kar ,now take care of your wife ,till them I will freshen up and call helps to arrange lunch .

R- humm.

Toshiji went,Raman settled beside Ishita checked her then have her few injections and waited for her to gain conscious .As she was still sleeping he went to freshen up . He was still in washroom when he heard her scream . Raman immediately came out from washroom and asked " what happened ish ". Ishita shrugged his hands and curled her into herself ,he pulled her to him and asked " ishita why are you screaming ".

She cried and spoke with great difficulty pointing towards the floor" kh kh khoon ".

He wiped her tears and spoke " no ish nothing is there ,see ,kuch bhi nahi hai .see ".

Saying so he showed her floor ,she peeped slowly and find nothing ,she then looked at him with confused eyes while he spoke " no need to be scared baby ,I m there with you moreover you are safe here ,this is our house .Here me ,you ma, and papa will live .are you getting me ".

He asked scooping her face in his palm. she too looked at him but didn't responded . He made her sit properly and spoke " listen to me ,we need to talk ".

She looked at him as if asking whst he want to talk ,he spoke teaching her ," first of all you try to talk to me , tell me what's your name ".

She didn't answered him ,he asked again " batao mujhe what's you name , try to speak ,you just spoke now ,I had listened, bolo bolo ,I m waiting ".

Ishita tried " I m ish ish ish.."

She stopped saying ish while he teaches her " not ish. your full name is ishita ,now tell".

I- ishi.. ishita .

R- good ,now tell ishita bhalla .

I- ish.ishita bh...bhalla .

R- now call me Raman .

I- Ran..Ram.Ramannn.

R- humm ,tell me again your name and mine too .

I- ish..ishita bhallla.. mera nnaam .

R- and mine .

I- Ramannn.

R- it's not Ramannn but Raman.

I- Ramannn.

She every time stretched his name ,he teached for sometime then spoke " now listen ,from today you will live here in this house ,I will show you whole house soon ,here you are safe and sound ,no one will scold or hurt you .got that ".

Ishita nodded and he spoke again"listen you have to be a strong girl ,kisi se darna nahi ,theek ".

She nodded again ,He asked again " achcha tell me , bhookh lagi hai".

I- bhookh ?

R- kuch khaana hai .

I- haan idli ..

Raman smiled and spoke " tu hamesha madrasan hi rahegi ,,wait I will arrange it ".

Saying so he got up when she held his hand and asked " main bhi chaloon ".
(should I come with you ).

R- why not aaja ,I will show you your house .

Saying so he held her hand and both went out of the room .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 190+ likes and nice comments for next update .
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see some progress in ishita