Users

Frequent Posters

yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
@dear readers,
Thanks for all your support so far!!
Have updated the latest chapter.. 
All your comments/feedbacks/phool/bulldozer/kampat everything are welcome. Please keep reading.. 
Cheers!!
Yayini

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

It was 6 am in the morning and Gauri heard a knock at the door..Gauri was surprised. Has he come already.. it's just 6 in the morning.

"Kaun hai?"

"Main hoon, Gauri" His voice was more firmer.

She opened the door and was in to a surprise. Shivaay & Rudra were standing along with Om.

"aap sab.. yahan.. andar aayiye.." She was surprised very much. There weren't any furniture apart from small 2 seater sofa. Gauri was wondering where all 3 would sit.

"wo.. yahaan pe baitne ke liye bhi kuch nahi.. ek minute.. main aati hoon..."

S: "Gauri rehne de.. hum adjust karlenge.."

R: Haan Bhabhi mere dono bhaiyya iss chote se sofa pe baitenge.. aur main dono ke godh mein bataike adjust karloonga..

ShivOm looked at him with a poker expression. This guy starts off anywhere and everywhere.

"aap log chahe to.. bed pe bait sakthe ho.. room mein baitke baat kar sakthe hain.."

All of them went to the small room. It was a small but a well maintained room.

Shivaay just looked around. There were decorative pieces hanging around in the wall, but what caught his attention was a golden Sanskrit Om hanging in a glass frame. Is it a metaphor? Omkaara looked at shivaay and shivaay gestured him to look at that wall hanging. Om looked at it and looked back at shivaay. They exchanged an understanding glance. Gauri meanwhile came with chaai . She knew Shivaay wouldn't drink milk tea, hence she brought green tea for him. Omkaara was about to pick up a tea.. She turned the tray this side..

"Yeh hai.. aapki Chai"

Rudy gave a suspicious expression.

"Bhabhi iss chai mein itni kya special hai aap O ko ye deh rahe ho?"

"Wo.. Isme Glucose waali biscuit daala hai.." Gauri was having a hesitant expression.

ShivRu was shocked whereas Om was smiling.. "Glucose biscuit.."

"Haan.. wo aise hi chaai peethe hai.. har roz"

"I mean.. glucose biscuit.. Kabse.. What is this Om" Shivaay was asking him in surprise

"Lambi kahaani hai.. baad mein batata hoon.." He took the one which she said.

ShivOmRu looked at each other while Gauri was watching them drink.

Shivaay started the conversation.. "Gauri.. mujhe pata hai.. ki Om misunderstood you.. and he was rude to you.. Par tumhe bhi pata hai.. kin haalaton mein aap log mile the.. wo situation kuch aise tha.. ki Om ko tumhaare baare mein aisa sochna pada.. aur Om hai hi aisa.. For him, everything is black and white. Usko to yehi aadat hai bachpan se.. Usko to aadmi sach hota hai ya phir joota hota hain.. Wo manta hi nahi. Ki kabhi kabhi humhe sab ke bhalayi ke liye, jhoot bolna padtha hain.. Par main usski taraf se maafi maang raha hoon Gauri.. Jo kuch bhi hua, usme aap dono ki galti nahi hain.. haalat ki khaarabhi ki waje se..aap logon ki zindagi barbaad nahi hona chahiye.." He spoke like a perfect elder brother.

Gauri was silently listening to all this.. She took a long breath.

"Aap humse kyun maafi maang rahe hain.. Bade bhaiyya. Hum log ameer nahi hain, oonche khaandaan se bhi nahi hai.. bas choti se dukaan tha humhaari bauji kaa.. Par iski matlab ye nahi hai.. humhaari parvarish aap se kam ho.. humhe bhi bachpan se sikhathe aa rahe hain .. duniye mein kaise jeena hai.. Sab log paise se nahi marthe.. Kahin log hote aise.. iski matlab ye nahi hai.. aap sabko aise hi nazar se dekhe.. Paise se bhi aage kuch cheez hain.. Humhaare liye humhaari maa hi sab kuch thi.. wo ab iss duniya mein nahi thi.. uski illaj ke liye.. main bachpan se school jaana chodke, dukaan sambhalti rahi. Aur main khush thi.. Apne aap ko har waqt yaad dilate rahi.. ki aatma samman aur izzat se jeene hi jeena hain.. Omkaara ji ko humne apni pati maan liya kyunki wo humhaari izzat bachaye the.. shaadi karke.. ab bhi ussi izzat ki wajah se keh rahe hain.. hum yahin  rahenge."

Om spoke.. "Gauri, I am sorry to have hurt your self-respect. Mujhse galti ho gayi hain.. main accept karta hoon.. Bas ek mauka chahtha hoon.. Usse sudhaarne ke liye.."

Gauri was still hesitating.. Shivaay spoke now.

"Gauri pata hai.. yahi misunderstanding mere aur anika ke beech mein bhi hua tha.. Main usse accuse kiya that she had affair with daksh.. I still feel that is the biggest mistake I have comiited in my life. Par jab bhi mujhe pata chala, ki I had misunderstood her.. I was very guilty and pleaded her to forgive me. Haan anika bahut naaraz thi, par dheere dheere sab teek ho gaya.. Aisi galti yan aksar kahin log karte Gauri. Bas tum usko ek mauka do usse sudhaarne ke liye.. agar phir bhi Om ne aisa kiya, to yeh mat bhoolo tumhaari ek bada baai hain.. jiske saath tum saare pareshaani share kar sakthe ho.."

Gauri was in a fix. She knew for sure that they will not leave without her.

Rudy got up and wanted to make the moment light.. He held Gauri by shoulders and made her to sit near Om and sat on the other side.

"Bhaabi.. agle baar iss lambe baal waali admi ki wajah se aapko kuch pareshaani hui. To yeh mat bhoolo tumhaari paas ek doleshole waali devar hai.. main ek punch deta hoon aur sab teek ho jayega.. Par ab mana mat karo yaar.. Aur humhaare ghar mein nayi mehmaan aane waala hai.. iss khushi ki mauke pe..sab ko khushi hona chahiye.."

Gauri smiled.. "Mehmaan?"

Omkaara smiled at Shivaay.. "Haan Bhabhi pregnant hai.. 7 months.."

Gauri's eyes widened.. "Badhayi ho.. bade bhaiyya.."

"Thank you.. ab chal rahi ho naa.. humhaari saath"

"Bade bhaiyya humhe tode waqt dijiye naa.. hum yahaan rahenge.. aur sochenge.. please"

"Tumhe waqt chahiye naa Gauri.. Ghar aake le loo.. Main ye nahi keh raha hoon.. tumhe mere saath rehna hain.. Bas ghar aajao.. aur jo bhi faisla karna hai.. wahan aake karo.." Omkaara was pleading now.

Brothers were looking at him surprised.. He has changed so much, indeed.

"Bade bhaiyya, rudy bhaiyya, agar aap dono ko aitraz na ho.. kya main Omkaaraji ke saath akele mein baat kar sakthi hoon?"

Om looked perplexed regarding what was coming.. Shivaay and rudy went and waited in the car.

"Omkaara ji.. agar main wapas aaongi to mujhe kuch sharthein hain.."

"batao kya hain"

"zindagi mein jo kuch main chahthi thi, sab kho gayi hain main. Ab jo kuch bache hain wo meri izzat aur samman, isliye main aapki patni sirf naam ki.. iski alaava humhaare beech kuch nahi hogi.." she looked elsewhere

"Expect kiya tha maine.. Saza deh rahi ho naa.mujhe.. teek hai..no problem.. I can control myself.. manzoor hai. Aur batao.." Omkaara was pained..

"Mujhe kaam karna hai.. Agar dobara meri zindagi issi mod per aayi.. to mujhe kaam ki zaroorat hai.. issliye kaam nahi chod sakthi.." she indirectly said she didn't trust him yet.

"Teek hain.. Aur?" Her distrust pierced his heart

"Main agar wapas aana chahungi, to mujhe aap rok nahi sakthe.."

Omkaara was shocked.. "Gauri.. Par" She was stubborn and not ready to heed.

"Teek hain.. Aur"

"Kuch nahi.."

"Teek hai.. Sab manzoor hai. Hum aaj hi challenge.. Jisko inform karna hai karo.. Par 2 do ghante mein nikalna hai.. Main help karoon samaan pack karne mein?"

"Nahi.. main karloongi.. idhar kuch log hai.. uski madat le loongi.. aap jayiye.. 2 ghante mein main tayyar ho jaaongi.."

Omkaara left with her number.. He was wondering how life has changed. He was the one who said "tum meri naam ki patni ho.. hum dono ki beech mein pati patni ki ristha nahi ho saktha".. to her during contract marriage. Now he got the taste of his own medicine. That time she was yearning for his attention. Now the situation is reverse.

ShivRu were waiting..

"Kya hua..?"

"She is coming with us.. 2 ghante mein nikal rahe hain.."

"Wow, accept kiya hai Gauri ne.. Par tu itna sad kyun lag raha hain..?"

"Nothing, Shivaay" Omkaara tried to smile. Shivaay knew that there was something more. Om left with heavy heart..

<to be cont>

Edited by yayini - 6 years ago
Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The second part made me cry yaar...
Really feeling omie's pain...
But he needs to know that...

The wall hanging om was so nice dear...and glucose wali chai..

Sorry couldn't comment for previous ones...

Eagerly eagerly waiting for next...
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Omki showing up with reinforcements was a surprise!
But it might've been just what the situation needed... some external balancing factors. Nahin to the conversation would've just veered out of control. Hai to aakhir businessman Tej Singh Oberoi ka beta hi.

Shivaay's calming influence and Rudra's jocularity helped the discussion along splendidly...

Really liked the way things are shaping up. Gauri's coming back with them but on her own terms. Om will have to work a tad bit harder at this... I guess he's finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Great work luv... can't wait to see how this goes on from here.
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update keep writing moreπŸ‘
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the nine chapter in 1 go. I guess the Oberoi;s will be playing the love cupid's role later to reunite Rikara. I am really happy the Gauri is strong and she gave it back to Omkara. I guess Om brought Shivaay and Rudra along with him as he might realise that Shivru could convince  her to return back home. Which actually happen. Looking forward to see Rikara's chupa chupi love.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am really happy that gauri is so strong here...he needs to taste his own medicine...when we utter some words we will never knew that how much it will cut some ones heart.. we will only realize it when others behave with us like that...wat all om had said to her is not easily forgivable...anyway she had given a chance to him ..let's see how he is going to woo her back 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the PM 
Exciting update...as i said i always want the story to progress in this track...but it will not 

Nowadays i come to the forum just to read your FFs and comment on Shrenu's profile...else the negativity is too much
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhadikshit

The second part made me cry yaar...

Really feeling omie's pain...
But he needs to know that...

The wall hanging om was so nice dear...and glucose wali chai..

Sorry couldn't comment for previous ones...

Eagerly eagerly waiting for next...

Hi Shraddha,

πŸ€—

Happy to read your comment.. Please keep reading dear..

yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: writergenie17

Omki showing up with reinforcements was a surprise!

But it might've been just what the situation needed... some external balancing factors. Nahin to the conversation would've just veered out of control. Hai to aakhir businessman Tej Singh Oberoi ka beta hi.

Akhir beta Kiska hai...πŸ˜† Par honestly, such things have some impact. When we try to negotiate, and its going beyond control, bringing in the soothing factor like elders, wellwishers all makes a good impact. Hence i thought bringing in the obro's would make sense. Afterall OmRu went to anika and apologised to Anika on S behalf.. So I thought they should reciprocate it..

Shivaay's calming influence and Rudra's jocularity helped the discussion along splendidly...

Really liked the way things are shaping up. Gauri's coming back with them but on her own terms. Om will have to work a tad bit harder at this... I guess he's finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Par Tunnel bahut lambi hai..πŸ˜†

Great work luv... can't wait to see how this goes on from here.

yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

Read all the nine chapter in 1 go. I guess the Oberoi;s will be playing the love cupid's role later to reunite Rikara. I am really happy the Gauri is strong and she gave it back to Omkara. I guess Om brought Shivaay and Rudra along with him as he might realise that Shivru could convince  her to return back home. Which actually happen. Looking forward to see Rikara's chupa chupi love.

Love to todi door ki baat hai.. atleast from Gauri's side.. Omie ko kuch impatient karte hain.. Jealousy se.. Gauri ki beauty se.. Kuch satathe hain.. phir Gauri ko convince karte hain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†