Jo hai sundarta se bhi sundar ||Kritika Kamra/Chandrakanta AT||pg.2

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This thread is to appreciate the gorgeous beauty of telly town, our very own Chandrakanta- Kritika Kamra.

She was pursuing fashion at National Institute of Fashion Technology in Delhi when she auditioned for "Yahan Ke Hum Shikander" as Arshiya and entered the telly town.

However, she got her big break as a leading lady on Ekta Kapoor's "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" in which she essayed the role of a singer- Aarohi Sharma, after which there was no looking back. Her pairing with Karan Kundra is among the most popular on screen pairs till date. 

Her third show was "Pyar ka Bandhan" where she played the lead role of  of Pratiksha Das/Kajol Das (opposite Vivan Bhatena) which was very much appreciated.

Then, on viewers popular demand, the makers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai decided to produce the very first sequel of a Indian daily soap i.e. KMH season 2 where Kritika's portrayal of cute and bubbly Aarohi Ahluwalia was loved by all.

After that, she decided to essay the role of a doctor in the Indian remake of a popular Pakistani show "Dhoop Kinare" opposite veteran actor Mohnish Bahl and Sharad Kelkar. And must say, Dr. Nidhi Verma of "Kuch toh log kahenge" fame is among the most loved doctors of telly world.

Then, she turned a host for the second season of "MTV Webbed", a popular series based on cyber crime.

Her experiment with different professions did not end there, as she once again appeared as a young, ambitious and passionate reporter Ananya Kashyap in Sony TV's finite series "Reporters" opposite Rajeev Khendelwal.

Apart from daily soaps and MTV crime series, she's also appeared in a no. of quite popular short films, which are:
Best Girlfriend opposite Vikrant Massey,

Dry Dreams with Barun Sobti,

Friend Zoned, 

and White Shirt opposite Kunal Kapoor

And finally, here comes her very first costume drama/fantasy series, the remake of popular 90's show "Chandrakanta" i.e. "Prem ya Paheli?-Chandrakanta" opposite our loving hero Gaurab Khanna aka Viru. And oh boy, isn't she looking breathtakingly gorgeous here? 

Edited by justprati - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys,
Welcome to the very first Appreciation Thread for our lovely Chandrakanta/ Kritika KamraFeel free to express your fandom for her.

There are no rules as such, just remember that this thread is exclusively for discussions related to Kritika/Chandrakanta so kindly refrain from discussing anything unrelated, and please no spamming, abusing or using derogatory remarks against anybody. Lastly, please go through IF CoC once.

LIST OF MEMBERS:
(Please hit like to become a member)

1. justprati
2. naturesk
3. Zannat
4. kaveriw2008
5. MahaAli2905
6. AmnaIsh
7. Detox
8. mehrj
9. Andromeda
10. Dreamful
11. OtakuGirl-Debo
12. sutapabanerjee
13. Sonia_prc
14. TwinFlames
15. _AnjaliArora_
16. Sweet-devil
17. arjuhi4ever
18. PrincessFlavia

IMPORTANT LINKS:

Kritika's Profile

Edited by justprati - 7 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome  description 
I never know about her this much 
I thought her 1st role was arohi...
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waooo this is wonderful. Such nice drescription 😊
Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so the AT oppened...
nice thread can we comment
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifull description
congo on the first AT...
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My Favorite actress😳
Congo on the First AT
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for creating the AT ❤️
Melkor thumbnail
Thanks for the AT.🤗
I just love Kritika😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks and congrats on Kritika's first AT, I have watched KMH2 and loved her in it, watched KTLK until Mohnish was a part of it and Pyar ka bandhan I only watched Kittu and Vivaan scenes😉, reporters I watched on and off and Now watching her as Chandrakanta is lovely, she's perfect for the role with the right amount of everything... So glad to have her play the title role...
Edited by hinz - 7 years ago