Mind blowing update
Awsm
Amazing
Luved.
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update..
I knew it...the moment you had mentioned Nandini i knew Manik will also be there...haaye my favs after taarey😳 😳thanku for including them in your story..
I loved rey and maniks convo👏true friend he is..
Haaye taareylovely convos..theri luv for each other is soo nycc..loved all scenes
I agree..he should clear everything with sharon asap..and whens swayam coming..maybe his entry does some magic😛
Update soon😃
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 7

Since it was sunday, she was getting bore at home, Rey hadn't visited her in past 2 days as he had gone out of the town for some business meeting, and she was missing him, badly. She took out her cell phone and messaged him. 

"Boss! Sunday bada boring hai! I wanna go out. Please, come." 

She waited for his reply, patiently. After a moment, her cell phone beeped, indicating receiving a message. She smiled when she read his reply.

"Coming to meet you in evening, then we will go out." 

She threw her cell phone away and went to her closet, looking through all her dresses, she was finding hard to chose the right dress, for the evening. Her eyes lit up when she found a gift wrapped box, kept hidden behind his suits, with her nickname written on the note. She picked up and tore the wrapping paper, she opened the box and her jaw dropped when she found a beautiful red colored dress inside. Without caring for anything, she started jumping in joy like a kid. She finally found the perfect dress for the evening.

Singhania Mansion

Rey was in washroom, taking shower, he had just returned back from his trip. While Sharon entered her husband's study-room cum bedroom, to take his messy clothes to give for laundry. She was picking up his clothes from the basket when a small packet from his jeans pocket, slipped out. She bend down and picked it up, her heart was beating loudly, when she saw it was condom packet. She was confused, heartbroken seeing it, they had never shared physical relation, then what this doing with him. 

"Is it possible?" Sharon thought to herself, then mentally smacking herself for thinking about him to cheat on her.

"No!! I know, Rey will never do something like this to me. He will never go to any other woman. I'm his wife, why will he go to other woman to satisfy his needs-" Sharon tried assuring herself.

"I'll ask him what this condom is doing with him and clear everything before reaching any conclusion." Sharon thought to herself, and calmed her ragged breathing. To be honest, she was scared, what if its true, what if he is have another girl in his life, then what will she do?

"What the hell are you doing here?" Rey, who came there after getting ready, was angry to see her in his room.

"I came to take your messy clothes for laundry, but can i ask you something?" Sharon asked him, Rey narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah!" He answered plainly, walking toward his table, he picked up his wallet & wrist watch. Sharon was fighting with herself, whether to ask him or not? Will it make their relation more bitter?

"Sharon, I don't have whole day for you-" Rey mumbled, looking at her, he waited for her to say something.

"All are going out for dinner tonight, will you join m- I mean us?" Sharon asked him, nervously fidgeting with her fingers. She couldn't bring herself to ask him what that condom is doing with him, she wasn't ready to hear the truth, because little did she knew her doubts are true.

"I have a meeting." Rey answered her, because he knew, if he didn't made any good excuse, his mother will force her to join them, and spend time with sharon, which would be the last thing he would ever want.

"What work?" She couldn't help but question him further, Rey frowned at her.

"Stop acting like a damn wife, I don't find it important to tell you my day's every detail-" Rey spat harshly before taking his cell phone & car keys, he walked out of the room, leaving a teary sharon behind.

"Godji, Why can't he see, I love him? Even after knowing everything, he is still not ready to give a chance to me." Sharon cried, feeling helpless & hurt by his behavior toward her.

He pushed the door open of their bedroom and entered inside, but stopped at the entrance seeing the sight before him. She was standing infront of the mirror, doing last minute touch up, completely unaware of his presence.

Rey gulped down, seeing his innocent seductress in his favorite red colored dress, had aroused desires in him yet again. Unconsciously, he started walking toward her, taking slow steps while taking in her breathtaking beauty.

"You are look beautiful." He breathed, he was standing right behind her. She gasped and turned around in a spur moment. Her eyes went seeing him there, after 2 days. Her lips curved into a small smile before she throw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you!" She breathed, kissing her neck softly, making him groan.

"Me too, lil-kitty. Thats why i'm here, to make it up to-" Rey whispered, dropping a kiss on her head, he broke the hug. He look at her from head to toe, admiring her beauty.

"Thank you for the dress. It's so pretty." Taani thanked him, giving a peck on his cheeks which made him smile.

"So where do you want to go?" Rey asked her.

"Disc." Taani suggested, excitement twinkling her eyes.

"I don't think they will allow a little baby there-" Rey commented, indicating her, her jaw dropped as she stare at him with wide eyes.

"Did you just called me a kid? The one whom you bed almost every night." Taani snapped at him, offended by his comment.

"Call me a kid again, and you won't ever get to touch me." Taani threaten him, Rey's eyes widen in horror.

"Kitty, little kitty, I was joking, just joking but what you were saying, isn't a thing to joke about." Rey laughed nervously, he step forward and wrap his arm around her. Taani giggled at his expressions, she gave a sweet peck on his lips.

"Good! Now i don't wish to go disc. Lets go out for dinner. Peaceful & something romantic." Taani told him. Rey nodded, agreeing to her wish.

Please do leave your feedback :)

princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update 
TaaRey part was very cute 
I loved it
Sharon what should I say about her 
She is so much in denial 
In which world she live?????
Can't she see Rey is not at all interested in her 
Anyways I loved TaaRey teasing part that was cute
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago