AAMIR on SALMAN'S Twitter outburst:Twitter shouldnt be taken seriously

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

We know that Salman Khan was upset about all the trolling happening on Twitter. The actor advised his fans to stop all the wanted activity against his colleagues Shah Rukh and Aamir. He also threatened to quit Twitter if they did not stop trolling. Spend your time wisely, be busy, advised the Being Human star.

However, his colleague and very good friend has some advice to offer to Salman. At the recent PK success party, when asked about Salman Khan's Twitter reaction he said, "Social media sites are not to be taken seriously." Aamir also mentioned that Salman is very dear to him. He said, "There is no 1 2 3 between SRK, Salman and me. For that matter, even others, like Akshay and Ajay have been working with us for very long. We all have been entertaining the audience well and it feels good."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apne kaam se kaam rakho Aamir he should be happy a colleague and friend told his fans to not disrespect him and Srk he said not to use abusive langauage trying to make things peaceful for him and other actors and twitter users who had to face dirty abuses from fans of all actors even Srk told his fans to be respectful but not this guy who runs Satyamev jayate lecturing people to be good. So people should also not take his msgs on twitter seriously and not take his promotions on social media seriously if he thinks social media is a medium to not take anything seriously.Edited by dhartiamber - 8 years ago
taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tinguji..bas karo abhi...Salman or SRK ki dosti mein kabab mein haddi...chal nikal...I am not a Salman fan but I appreciate what he is trying to do by teaching a section of his fans the right way to do things...for the record we shouldn't take your Fakemave Jayate seriously either...🤢
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO...Aamir is the worst one...atleast Salman is acknowledging his fans and their efforts and their existence...Mamu jaan...is saying don't take it seriously...hain.?🤔..aur unn bechare fans ka kya jo aapke liye tweets karte hain...aapki movies trend karte hain?? unka kya...unko bhi seriously nahi lena hai??Dhanya hain aap log...I am sure when u are praised u must be feeling really good...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with him. Twitter is a nasty place. Fans or no fans. It shouldn't be taken seriously. 
Aur fans trend karte hai.. apne man se karte. Amir ne kab bola mujhe trend kar. Paglet logo ko dusra koi kam nahi.. usmein Amir ki kya galati. 
Fan hone ka yeh matlab thodi hai.. uske pichhe din raat bhul jao. Twitter na bhi hoga.. tab bhi Amir ki movies k fans to hoge hi. 

And twitter trends are so delusional. Us hisaab se to yeh TV actors world k superstars huye. 2-3 velle logo ki vajeh se.. Kushal Tondon aur Gautam Gulati jese namune apne aapko star samajne lagte hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear amir even AIB jokes shouldn't be taken seriously..

HYPOCRACY is the other name of amir...
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Dear amir evenAIB jokes shouldn't be taken seriously..

HYPOCRACY is the other name of amir...

You said it. 😆
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no, am I reading this rite? A criminal is better than Aamir. I can't believe this, I'm shocked ðŸ˜†

btw, he is saying that these twitter fights shouldn't be taken seriously and he is rite, why would anyone take them seriously?

And Sallu fans just need a reason, anyone who goes against their bhai, becomes their enemy. So sallu rejects that dwarf movie and what do they do? Curse the director, oh sallu didn't need that movie anyway, we hate his movies, ranjhanna suddenly becomes boring and TWMR is only good because of kangana's acting 😆

oh yeah, its good sallu is out of shuddi, shuddi wasn't good anyway but sultan is, the guy who made gunday, yeah that must be a master piece.

anyways, keep taking these things seriously but Aamir won't and he is smarter than all of you. He will live his life, won't care about twitter or your so called opinions, make good movies and make millions doing so and enjoying his work, critics or no critics. I mean u guys even call him fake because he is doing good social work so he becomes pseudo intellectual for you guys and he has to be all perfect otherwise he is a fake, seriously? 😆
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
and btw 'woh apne kaam se kaam hi rakh raha tha'

the journo asked him about it so he answered. Apne aap se nahin bola woh but how dare he say anything towards our bhai, its not even against him but nah, he is disagreeing with our bhai, that means war. lets go to twitter and abuse this guy, long live bhai, while aamir will just scroll down and smile and exit the site 🤣

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Oh no, am I reading this rite? A criminal is better than Aamir. I can't believe this, I'm shocked ðŸ˜†

btw, he is saying that these twitter fights shouldn't be taken seriously and he is rite, why would anyone take them seriously?

And Sallu fans just need a reason, anyone who goes against their bhai, becomes their enemy. So sallu rejects that dwarf movie and what do they do? Curse the director, oh sallu didn't need that movie anyway, we hate his movies, ranjhanna suddenly becomes boring and TWMR is only good because of kangana's acting 😆

oh yeah, its good sallu is out of shuddi, shuddi wasn't good anyway but sultan is, the guy who made gunday, yeah that must be a master piece.

anyways, keep taking these things seriously but Aamir won't and he is smarter than all of you. He will live his life, won't care about twitter or your so called opinions, make good movies and make millions doing so and enjoying his work, critics or no critics. I mean u guys even call him fake because he is doing good social work so he becomes pseudo intellectual for you guys and he has to be all perfect otherwise he is a fake, seriously? 😆

Excuse me not everyone objecting is Salmans supporter, and btw he told you guys not to take things seriously, so why you wasting your time..STRANGE..and whats shuddhi got todo with it? Or te other things you mentioned with aamir? Kuch phi 

Btw didnt you take sanjays side? Weird how im noticing aamir phans change their opinions, and no you not only one seen others too..srk phans and others dont care on him much esp here..more then those who known Salman supporters..and rem aamirs audience is mixed because other stars phans see his movies too..
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago