Frequent Posters

-Roch- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@ Sagorika Thanks a lot for your feedback on each update 😃
-Roch- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback on the previous chapter. Here goes the 3rd Chapter 😉

Bound by love

Chapter 3

Destiny has changed their lives. The untimely death of Trishna & Rajeev was a turning point in Maan & Geet's lives. They had to sacrifice their personal lives on behalf of little Ruhi. They started a new life as Ruhi's foster parents. Ruhi too loved their company.

Playing the roles of parents wasn't an easy task. Ruhi kept them on toes most of the time. They had to tackle their professional lives as well. Geet continued working in her job. Since Maan was a freelance journalist, he didn't have an exact time to work, so he attended to look after Ruhi while Geet was away. They planned their work shifts.

Geet settled down in a cozy corner of the couch with a pile of project work. She was exhausted. It was a hectic day for her. Though it was a Sunday she was working like a machine, attending to Ruhi's needs. Finally after much effort she could put Ruhi to sleep. 

Maan came along with 2 cups of coffee for Geet & himself.

'Thank you!' Geet accepted it without even looking at him. She was concentrating on her work. She had to submit some reports before day after tomorrow.

'Drink it before it gets cool' Maan advised her, settling down himself near her. Geet didn't pay any heed, she kept continuing her work.

'Caffeine is my ultimate source of energy!' Maan chuckled, wanting to start a chit chat with Geet. Geet kept silent.

'Geet! you seemed to be drowned in a pile of work!' 'Just relax for a while & resume. Don't fret too much.' 

'Will you please leave without disturbing me?' Geet finally spoke up. She was irritated. Her work load kept her stressed out. That made her loose her temper.

'Okay okay!' Maan mimed closing his mouth with a zipper.

It didn't take a minute, she was disturbed again. This time it was Ruhi, crying top of her lungs. Both of them rushed to her room.

Little Ruhi's cute pink cheeks has turned red. Tears were overflowing from her eyes. Maan & Geet felt bad about her.

'Aww hi honey... what's wrong sweetheart?' But Ruhi kept crying loud.

Geet tried to get her in his arms.

'No no wait!' 'Let her sooth herself.'

'What?'

'Let her sooth herself & calm down!'

'What nonsense are you talking Maan?' 'Ruhi is crying!'

'Okay lets sing a song!'

'Um... okay then.'

'The wheels of the bus go round and round ... round and round... round and round.. all through the town..' Both of them sang in unison to pacify the little girl.

'The uh.. what's the next line? I can't f*cking remember!' Maan scratched his head.

'Me neither!' Geet chuckled.

''Lala la.. lala la..' Geet kept singing.

Maan kept making funny faces to cheer up Ruhi. But neither of their tricks worked out. Ruhi was crying hard.

'I think she is hungry! my little baby is hungry! come on let's go & eat something.'  Geet took little Ruhi in her arms. She settled her in her feeding chair & started making cereals for her. Maan tried to pacify her by showing her hand puppets.

Finally she was done making Ruhi's meal & she leaned down her to feed.

'Baby! I'm sure you are gonna love this!' 'Open your mouth sweetheart, this magic portion will make you happy!'' Geet tried to feed her. But Ruhi didn't seem to like it. She was crying more hard.

'Geet what about something else? She doesn't like it!' Maan interrupted,

'Maan! I'm doing her the best!' She snapped at him.

'Please baby! this is so tasty! Yummy yummy!' But Ruhi kept turning around refusing to eat.

'There you go! good girl!'  Finally Geet could put up a spoonful of cereal in to her mouth. But at the very next second Ruhi threw it out. Geet's face was covered a half with cereals. 

Maan came up with a solution. He took a packet of Doritos chips from the pantry cupboard & minced it & put in to Ruhi's plate.

'What the eff are you doing?' Geet chided him.

Little Ruhi grabbed a piece and put inside her mouth. She seemed loving it.

'Maan? are you mad? Doritos for Ruhi?' 

'Geet! are you sure you are doing the best for Ruhi? Maan questioned. Geet kept staring at him.

Ruhi was enjoying eating Doritos.

'Maan! Doritos are not good for babies! Can't you understand?' Geet raised her voice.

'Geet! just let Ruhi eat. At least that would end her hunger.' 'No harm in eating that!'Maan too spoke in a more serious tone. Geet kept numb.

'Good girl!' Maan took her in his arms. 'But honey, you should start eating healthy okay? or else your Hitler god mother will dump me out of the house!' Maan chuckled. Geet glared at him angrily.

'Come let's go! time for some cartoon!' Maan took her to the living room. He settled down in the couch with little Ruhi.

'What do you wanna watch sweetie?' He placed a soft kiss on Ruhi's forehead. He switched on the TV. He randomly found Despicable me 2 while he was switching the channels. Ruhi enjoyed watching Minions. She clapped her hands with excitement.

Geet found her files scattered on the floor. Maan & Ruhi were on the couch watching TV. Geet quietly collected them up, hiding her frustration. She settled herself in the dining table to do her work without any interruption.

After a few minutes she was disturbed again with the loud noise of the TV. Maan has increased the volume of it.

'Maan! will you reduce the volume of the TV please?' Geet shouted. But he didn't respond.

'Maan!' 'Can you please reduce the volume?' Geet repeated. But no response.

Geet went to the living room. Maan was dancing on the couch with Ruhi to the YMCA song on Despicable Me 2. He has increased the volume to the fullest. The house was echoing with it. They didn't hear Geet shouting at them.

'Maan! just stop it!' Geet finally came up & switched off the TV. Both Maan & Ruhi seemed shocked with Geet's sudden encounter. Ruhi started crying again.

'Geet!' 'What the hell did you do?'' See! she started crying again!' Maan chided her for switching off the TV.

'Uh.. I'm sorry baby!' Geet patted little Ruhi & tried to console her.

'Geet! you always mess up the things!

'Shut up Maan! don't you know? I am stuck with some important work! you kept disturbing me increasing the volume of the TV! I can't concentrate on my work! Geet snapped at him.

'I thought nothing was important for you than Ruhi.' Maan's words hit Geet deeply. She kept numb. 

'Geet! try to understand why Rajeev & Trishna choose us to look after Ruhi & not anyone else!' Geet got emotional with his words. She looked at Ruhi. She was staring at her with teary eyes. Her cute little innocent face melted her heart.

'I'm sorry baby!' She held her ears seeking forgiveness from Ruhi. Ruhi smiled at her. 'I love you so much baby!' She gave a kiss on Ruhi's little hand. Geet looked at Maan. He nodded smiling.

After few minutes they smelled something bad. Geet & Maan looked at each other shocked.

'Uh oh! Ruhi is gonna poop!' Geet spoke covering her nose.

'Oh shit!' Maan gave Ruhi to Geet & ran to find a diaper. Geet made Ruhi lie on the table. 

The diaper changing task wasn't easy. Geet & Maan hated it. They've been got in to trouble in the previous times.

'Maan! it's your turn. I changed her diaper in the morning too!' 

'What? no way!' 'Geet you should do this! usually mom does that! Maan refused.

'What the hell Maan? you just told me yesterday that we should take turns in changing Ruhi's diapers. I did it in the morning. Now it's your turn!' Geet spoke, covering her nose.

The smell was increasing. Ruhi had already pooped. 'Maan! do it fast!' Geet chided.

'Urgh! babies cause air pollution' Maan complained. He started removing Ruhi's diaper. 

'Oh god! dealing with this little rascal's diapers is like trying to dispose a bomb! You never know when will it explode!' Maan chuckled covering his nose.

Finally he removed her diaper & the smell of poop filled the room. It was too heavy. 

'Ugh..' Geet felt like puking.

'Oh god! I need a freaking mask to cover up my nose!' Maan shouted with displeasure.

'Maan hurry up! change it!'

'I'm trying to do it!' Maan spoke covering his nose. He couldn't bear the smell anymore.

'Maan I told you! I think Ruhi's feces are smelling bad because of that Doritos. Those artificial food produces bad gasses!

'What the hell Geet? don't blame Doritos for Ruhi's poop!' 

Ruhi kept giggling looking at them.

'Okay here you go Ruhi!' Maan took the diaper with his thumb & index finger & put it inside the trash bin in a swift. 

'Phew!' He sighed. 

'You pooping queen!' Maan glared at little Ruhi. Finally he cleaned up her.

The next morning Maan & Geet were giving a bubble bath to little Ruhi. Ruhi was screaming with joy & clapping with excitement. Maan blew bubbles. Soon Maan & Geet too started playing each other with bubbles like kids. They splashed each other water. Ruhi was kicking in the bath tub & made them more wet.

Suddenly Geet was about to slip inside the bathroom due to those soap on the floor. Maan grabbed her on the waist. Geet held his arms tightly. Both were drenched in water. They were looking at each other. Their wet bodies boosted their feelings. Both of them shared an intense eye lock.

Maan pulled her more closer. Geet was starring at his eyes. She could clearly see the deep passion in is eyes. Maan too realized the blooming love in Geet's eyes. They became more closer, only a few inches apart from each other's faces. Maan's mind was out of control. He tilted down his head & cupped Geet's face for a kiss.

Right then Ruhi kicked hardly & water splashed on them, bringing them back to reality. Maan released his grip soon after realizing. Both of them exchanged an awkward look. Both of them looked away with embarrassment. Both of them were trying to hide their smile.

'Aww my little mermaid Ruhi!' Maan leaned down near the bath tub. 'You will be a swimming champion in the future! 'Uncle will teach you to swim! okay?' Maan kissed Ruhi.

Again the felt the bad smell. 'Uh oh!' 'Ruhi just farted.! 'Geet! get ready for the next diaper changing session!' Maan spoke trying to avoid the smell by covering up his nose.

'Oh god not again!'

Days & months passed. Ruhi kept Maan & Geet busy all the time. But they thoroughly enjoyed the parenthood. They supplied Ruhi with every comfort. Ruhi too loved her foster parents. She wasn't mature enough to understand that her real parents were no more. She was pampered by Maan & Geet all the time. They went out every weekend & enjoyed some quality family time. They seemed like a real cute family. This adorable trio could make anyone say 'Aww look at that cute family' when they go out for walks.

Maan & Geet kept continuing their cat fights & nok jhoks. Each & every fight brought them more closer. Both of them had special feelings for each other. It took a long time to realize that they really love each other. But both of them were doubtful. Both of them were hesitant to express their feelings for each other.

Little Ruhi who was crawling till date, started walking. Maan & Geet guided her to walk. She tripped numerous times but Maan & Geet always pacified her & encourage to step up. Soon little Ruhi started running around the house. Maan & Geet often got tired running behind her. The whole house was filled with little Ruhi's giggles. Maan videoed those special moments of Ruhi. 

One fine day Geet was trying out the new outfits she had purchased for Ruhi. All of the cute frocks looked good on her. Ruhi was jumping on the bed giggling.

'Aww my little princess! you look so pretty in those cute frocks I bought for you!. Geet smiled at her.

'Momma!' Suddenly Ruhi uttered that word which made Geet shocked & surprised.

'What? baby? you called me Momma?' Geet was delighted. A bright smile crept in her face. 

'OMG! am I dreaming? Baby you called me Momma!' Geet caressed Ruhi's face. 'Please please! say it once again!' Geet was excited.

'M..momma!' Ruhi uttered once again with a smile. 'OMG I love you so much my princess!' Geet placed a soft kiss on Ruhi's tiny forehead. 

'Maan!' Geet screamed with happiness.

Maan rushed to their room. 'Geet what happened?' 'Why were you screaming?' Maan was worried.

'Maan! Ruhi...! Geet couldn't gather words to speak. She was on cloud nine.

'Geet! tell me what's wrong with Ruhi?' Maan questioned her. He was impatient. He looked at Ruhi. Nothing has happened to her she was giggling.

'Maan...! Maan!' Geet still couldn't express her joy.

'What the eff wrong with you Geet! why do you keep chanting my name & laughing like a fool?' Maan grabbed Geet tightly from her shoulders.

'Maan! guess what? Ruhi called me Momma!' Geet hugged him tightly with happiness. She hugged him for the second time. First it was after Trishna & Rajeev's death & she was in grief. 

'What? are you serious?' 'OMG!' Maan hugged her back. After a few seconds they broke the hug. Geet was on happy tears. Maan slowly wiped her tears. He cupped her face. Geet was smiling brightly.

'Momma momma!' Ruhi spoke clapping her hands. Geet was crying with happiness. 

'OMG she has started speaking!' Maan took little Ruhi in his arms.

'Maan, if Trishna & Rajeev were here today they would be the happiest! I remember how Trishna was eager to see Ruhi starts speaking & to call her 'Mom'. Geet got emotional recalling the past memories. Maan consoled her.

'Arrey! my naughty little angel. When will you call me uncle?' He gave a small peck on Ruhi's cheek.

'She will start speaking to you soon Maan! but not uncle. She will call you daddy.' Geet caressed Ruhi's face.

'Geet?' 'Maan was surprised to hear those words. He looked at her. She kept smiling at him.

'Yes Maan! don't forget that we are not just mere guardians of Ruhi. We are her parents. If she calls me mom, then you too should be called as daddy.

Maan was staring at Geet surprisingly. 'Geet?' He just couldn't believe what she was talking. She never spoke so much familiar with him after getting married.

'You mean you have accepted this relationship?' Maan inquired her.

'Yes Maan! I have realized my immense love for Ruhi. To be honest, till this moment I treated her as my best friend's daughter. But that doesn't mean I didn't love Ruhi. I loved her a lot. But when she called me 'Momma' I felt so special. I felt those motherly emotions which I never felt. It's true I haven't carried her for 9 months in my womb, but I feel like I am the real mother of Ruhi. Ruhi is my life Maan!' 

Geet got emotional & rested her head on Maan's shoulder. Maan too wrapped Geet & Ruhi with his protective arms. Maan decided to pour out his feelings for Geet, that he really loves her. 

'Geet' 

'Hmm?'

'I've got something important to tell you. Please don't misunderstand me.'

'What it is Maan?'

To be continued.. 

I know this was supposed to end up in 3 chapters as I was planning for a three shot! But in order to keep the suspense I have added another part 😉😆 See you all again in the last chapter! Don't forget to share your views 😳
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update Roch
maaneet startd 2 tc of ruhi nd manage their wrk👍🏼
though dey had lil difficulty bt soon got use 2 ruhi nd nw dey r cute lil family😃
nd even maan nd geet r gettng mre close bt bth didnt express their feelngs
ruhi cald geet momma she was on cloud 9 nd even maan was very happy😎 
finally geet tld dat she hv acceptd their realtion nd nw maan wants 2 tel smthing imp😕
waitng 4 d nxt part Roch update soon
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.  The way maneet took care of ruhi is amazing. That diaper part was hilarious. Maan said that child's diaper cause pollution n I was laughing holding my stomach. In this beautiful journey , maneet also coming close to each other. Omg ruhi called geet momma. Geet was on cloud nine hearing her. Although she always loved ruhi but after this encounter , somewhere she grown up as a mother. Waiting for next dear
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update 
Geet happy when Ruhi called her momma
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful n lovely update
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful part.. Our ruhi got amazing parents... Event tough they are not her real parents but they keep their differences aside fr the cutie pie... The way ruhi call geet momma n geet getting emotional n shared her feeling was wonderful. Finally maan decide to confess his feeling... Can't wait. Pls cont soon.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb part.. maan was taking care of ruhi like parents.. ruhi called geet mumma.. maaneet was happy.. waiting for next part
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 2
superb update ,
sorry for late comments :(
maaneet's first dinner date ,
geet ws shocked to see maan in casuals ,
omg !!!! Rajeev nd trishna no more ,,
nd maaneet got married only for ruhi's happiness ,,,,...
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update ,
the diaper part ws hillarious ,
awww !!! Geet ws so happy when ruhi called her mommma ,
omg!!! child daipers cause pollution .
maaneet r coming closer to eachother ,
nd they decided to give their relationship a chance