Frequent Posters

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited 

Edited by ashvikholic - 9 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I really hated todays match between AE and RB. I mean I felt it was more like a reality show and full on drama rather than playing cricket. so unneccessary. and the umpire wasn't right with the decisions he made. also I felt RB was trying to pressurize the umpire which shouldn't be allowed. 
Anyways atleast I am happy AE won and himmanshoo won man of the match 
NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

I really hated todays match between AE and RB. I mean I felt it was more like a reality show and full on drama rather than playing cricket. so unneccessary. and the umpire wasn't right with the decisions he made. also I felt RB was trying to pressurize the umpire which shouldn't be allowed. 

Anyways atleast I am happy AE won and himmanshoo won man of the match 

i could not agree more! Rowdy Bangalore is too rowdy for my likings
not.here thumbnail
worst game I have seen. what was happening there?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
really hope RB get out and AE stay in. don't want AE out. 
not.here thumbnail
Really annoyed with kbm today and their bullying tactics to add pressure but definitely happy with how DD took it and just concentrated on the game and won. That should be the way it is.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i couldnt agree like W*F man this is a total bs show with too much over reacting imo plus like these people are public figures yeah they are human too but come on they are acting like total fools fight and all the cursiing i just dont like it this show is making me hate some of the actors that till this show i loved cuz of the way they carry themselves during the show