ArHi SS: One Winter#1. Link for Th 2 on Pg 1 COMPLETED

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roomaal picked*
--------------------------------------------------

Phirsht phirsht, bhelcomes bayeck bitiya. It's such a pleasure to have you write ArHi again and you'd come to know in a couple of hours when this thread reaches the 10th page in no time, that we fans are still there and new ones keep getting added to this crazy fandom. One thing is for sure, we the lovers of IPk will never get over Arshi, two years or twenty. πŸ˜ƒ

Now to the chapter. 

You know it really baffles me, having seen countless examples of estranged parents because their child married somebody they did not approve in real life, I wonder what a parent really wishes for his/her child?
Isn't children's happiness of the primary importance? 

Or getting parental expectations fulfilled the priority?

Manorma wanted her daughter to be happy and perhaps wanted her to be married into a family as affluent as theirs, she saw happiness in more materialistic things but her daughter didn't. 
But the crux of the matter is that Anjali is indeed happy with Shyam, yet Manorma finds herself unable to partake in her daughter's happiness. 

Does maternal ego win over motherly love, even if it's only a phase that shall pass? 

It was a fantastic first chapter behen, quite crisp yet a lot was told. 
And moi phavorite Bitiya and Bitwa both teenagers and of the same age!! Ha, that's fresh. πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to the next installment. 

Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago
ananya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
glad to have you back ... yeah ...πŸ₯³
Arshi67 thumbnail
What a treat!
Can this weekend get any better?!
Started with the trailer and now this  πŸ˜ƒ
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
yugt9pg7'
YEHHH KYA HAIII😲😲😲

Edited by MsDroolKanthan - 9 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This is a later than sooner Unres and I'd blame my exams for that. But now that they are over, here I am. πŸ˜ƒ
Three chapters in row, it was a real treat to read.
This is like the very first story I am reading from you and I have got a fairly certain idea of what I have missed so far. My bad! :/
Anyhow, coming over to this story, I have grabbed a comfortable chair and I am sitting back with loads of time in hand.
I imply to say that I am not going to make any guesses about what and where this story is going, I am simply going to enjoy it the way it comes to me.
So far, I loved the three chapters.
I love how you describe things and I love how your words allow me to picture the characters.
I loved the scene between Akash and Khushi. Their bond is really strong and beautiful.
Then, I really liked Arnav-Khushi scene. A flirty Arnav has always been one of my reading-cravings.. :D
I love the way you're weaving the story.
Please, keep this up.
Already awaiting the new chapter :)Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wooowww...an Arshi story from u...yippiee...😊.
abt chap1 - loved it...Arnav Khushi dislike each other...Shyam n Anjali eloped...loved the bit at the end where Manohar passes info abt Anjali to Manorma slyly..πŸ˜‰.he knows that Manorama waits for her glimpse...n ur note..Qayamat ki ride...lol...πŸ˜†...

waiting for next update...😊
Edited by Aish002 - 9 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mind Blowing!
Loved the start
Waiting for more :)

Amazing! πŸ‘
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ anything which relates 2 hill-stations will become my favorite πŸ˜ƒ am glad u started a new SS in this amazing place πŸ˜› loved the update πŸ˜Š very eagerly waiting fr the next update πŸ˜ƒ
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Someone pinch me.  Am I dreaming? 
Has rasgulla posted a new SS ?
*res*