Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing
i wish now u give fast update yaar
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sonia u have updated ur story...

my comp mouse not working properly so I didn't read it until now...

I will read and then comment...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful update...

hmm Kuch to hua hai kuch ho gaya hai...

Maan has feelings for Geet and Geet also feeling something but due to past experience Maan is not acknowledging his feelings and Geet due to her innocence...but Daadi recognized hidden feelings in their heart,...

geet is indeed very lucky to have Daadi and Maan in her life...Maan's over possessiveness is unbearable but still it is his care only which she very well understands...

so now Maan will be her teacher...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
awsum update 
dear 
just love
dadi is great observer 
geet trust maan blindly
maan having past who dont let him to move on
waiting for next 
whom going to teach geet ??????????????????
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both ladies were waiting for Maan for more than half n hour when Deepak informed " Daddi Maa ...Saab left for office without having breakfast."

" What  !!! He has left ? Even he hadn't have any thing at night too..as Nakul told me...He is really impossible " she sighed..Daddi knew the reason but couldn't reveal..Maan was just trying to avoid Geet.

" Daddi Maa..I think he is still angry .But khaane ka kya kasoor..aur apne bataya tha..he can't control his hunger  for long time...aab kya karre ?? " felt bad...some where Geet  blamed self  for this.

" Daddi Maa ...If u say ...Nakul or me will take tiffan for him to office.." Deepak suggested.

Daddi thought for a while " Even I think so...no one among you but Geet  gonna do this job." she declared

" Me !!!! Aur wo bhi unke office. " surprised and bit scared Geet said   " First I am the reason behind his this spoiled mood...and above all Daddi how can I go to his office ? Main kabhi nahi gayi wahaa..woo..wooo aaur bhi gussa ho gaye ff--fir ..no not me Daddi Maa.." she denied to go in shivering tone

" No ..I don wanna listen anything ..If I said you...it means you...k...ya Maan is angry but this is also true only you can make him to have some thing by hook or crook ...aur kissi se nahi hoga...Jayada der  tak binna khaaye unko headache  hone lagti hai beta...so get ready until Nakul packs the tiffin "  giving final verdict Daddi leaves the place

Daddi knew even if Maan was avoiding Geet and was hiding his feeling for her just by skipping breakfast And also by finding her in front he gonna shout on her to hide his inner self..But  this confrontation was the only way to make them realize at which stage of their relation they were.

In 15 minutes Nakul handed over tiffin to Geet .Hesitatingly almost denying  to go at last she stepped in car.

Being the only witness of inside and in front story Daddi was much worried about their future  and she knew it was not that easy at every front .

" Baby ji  KC  aagaya." Driver Ram Singh put the breaks at front of Khuraana Construction Head Office when Geet was in own thoughts.

" Ji Bhayia ji...What u said KC but we were on the way to Maan's office "  how innocent she was ?

" Baby ji ...this is KC ...Khuraana Constructions ...Maan Sir Ka office ...aayea." He opened door for her.

She just gaped finding herself in front of  multistory KC building " Yeh saara ka saara Maan ka daftarr (office) hai !!!"

" Ji ...okey lets go."  Ram Singh answered and she followed him.Ram Singh asked one of security member to take Geet to Maan's cabin at third floor.

" Baby ji let me park car...and if you need any help just ring me ..ghar k saare staff k number hai na aapke pass...Yeh  Raju hai apko Maan Sir k pass le jaa-e-ga"  he introduced security staff member to Geet.

" Okey Bhayia Ji." she nodded head making baby face.

Now Geet followed  Raju ...Even if the staff was Maan's but she was shivering  like a dry leaf from inside.It was first time that she was out of protective shell of Daddi's love and Maan's secure arms.But Daddi some where had made own mind to prepare Geet ..so that she can find out  true colors of society...so that she can keep her own identity after getting this new identity given by Khuraanas. At any  phase of life it was quite possible she will have to face the world by own.   

Being alone in lift with a stranger she was too much scared but in a jiffy she found her third floor. " Hey Babaji aap ka lakh lakh shukaar hai...yeh Daddi Maa ne kaha fasaa diya mujhe?"  she mumbled and looked toward roof thanking Almighty.

" Madam wo saamne reception hai...Ask Pinky the receptionist that You wanna meet  Maan Sir ..she will tell you whether he is free or you have to wait." He pointed his finger toward reception desk and without waiting for Geet's reaction he left the place.

" Kya hai yeh ? ..Main tiffin le kar aayi hu...Maan k pass khana khaane ka time hai k nahi yeh bhi aab staff decide karega...I think every one is mad here like him." Irritatingly she thought and moved toward reception area.

A girl around 20-22 bit chubby was there sitting much confused  almost gulping chips from jumbo size pack .She was Pinky the KC Receptionist.

" Suniye ." she said in low tone placing one hand over desk.

" Kahiye ?" Pinky gave unwelcome look

" Mai wo ..I mean main Geet hu...wo  mujhe Maa...Maan se milna hai ." some how she completed her sentence hesitatingly .

She observed Geet from head to toe and sudden smile came to Pinky's face..like she was searching  for any scapegoat to get rid of her tensions " How dared u to take our boss's name like this ...He is Mr.Maan Singh Khuraana ja fir hum unko Maan Sir kehte hai...by the why u said you are Geet ..konsa Geet ho tum.? "

" My name is Geet..." Geet corrected " Ji ji I mean Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana se milna hai mujhe..."

" Oh your name is Geet ..I thought of some thing else!! " she teased

" Per Maan Sir k aaj k schedule mai..there is no appointment with any one named Geet...so you can't meet him without any appointment ...Maan Sir does not meet every one without reason ...If you r searching for any job then sorry koi job nahi hai yahan...so you can go..." without listening Geet's reason Pinky gave her verdict. 

" Ji aap galat samjh rahi hai...I have brought this tiffin for him.He just left home in hurry so Daddi Maa sent this  for  him.."  she showed tiffin to Pinky.

" Oh why you didn't tell me this before...that you are a maid (servant) aur khaane dene aayi ho ..waise naam to aise le rahi ho Maan Sir ka jaise Naukraani nahi Maharani ho."  This insult Geet hadn't have imagined from any one...She was totally blank by mind what to say ...what to do ? Just streaks of  tears were coming out of her over flooded eyes.She  rooted to the spot what to do now ?

" Kya hua tumme...Naukraani  keh diya itni dukhi kyo ho rahi ho ...?" she almost yelled which was enough to gather attention of others around her.But no back reaction by Geet.Co incidentally it was Addi who noticed this whole drama.

Pinky  was the first one on whom Maan put his wrath in this morning and after that Shasha scolded her for some reason and she was searching some why to get rid of her inner frustration.When she found a simple  innocent girl like Geet in front of her she made her scapegoat and insulted her.

In past few days Addi visited KM number of times and who is Geet and what her place in Khuraana family he was aware of it now ..he is the only person who shares Maan's all secrets except family.She was here in KC it was not shocking for him but what Pinky was doing with her that was much surprising. He reached near to them in hurry.

" You Pinky shut your mouth up...tumse main baad main baat kartaa hu ..."  He burst on her 

" But Addi sir yeh Maan Sir ki maid ..."

" I said shut up..."

He looked at poor girl's condition .He clearly observed how much she had been scared. He placed hand on her shoulder to make her feel comfortable " Geet  main hu na ...don be scared ..chalo yaha se chalte hai.." lovingly he said.

" Addi bhayia...main to wo...yeh dibba le kar aayi thi ..."  At last some words came out of her mouth.Before Pinky creates new scene Addi takes Geet to his cabin.Gave her a glass of water .

" Geet  don take that mad girl's words to your heart.Wo paagal hai ...wo khud kya karti hai..usko khud ko pata nahi hota...mujhe kabhi gadha (donkey) kehti hai ..kabhi  Maan Sir ka chamcha...But I don mind...she is good at heart..."  He was trying his best              

" relax ...just wait here...Maan Sir was not in his cabin ..main dekh kar aata hu ..after that I will take you to him..k.."  saying this he left .Geet nodded her head .

Addi's words some where soothe her.But few harsh words by Pinky forced her to thing who was she ? What was her identity..? " Why I have forgotten who I am ? What Pinky said that is almost true.What I am in front of Maan...why I try to dominate him ? ..when I am nothing as compare to Khuraanas ? " she was trying to wipe out her tears but no effect...her over flooded eyes  were out her control now.

She placed tiffin on table and leaves the place before Addi comes...Hardly she found stair way to ground floor as place was new and without informing Ram Singh to bring car she went out of Building premises   

On other hand Addi found Maan no where.He had  also left  half an hour back without informing Addi for an unscheduled meeting with  a foreign client .Poor Addi on other hand was searching him.But when he found Geet missing from his cabin...this was like a biggest jolt for him " Aab yeh kaha gayi...Maan Sir ko  pata chal gaya to wo Pinky se pehle mujhe khaa lengay..he already hadn't hav any thing as Geet told " 

He searched for her ..inquired security and came to know that gate keeper saw a girl leaving premises on foot in hurry.Even when security man Raju told him about Ram Singh who brought her here.

He inquired him. " Addi Sir I asked Geet baby to ring me when ever she will hav to leave for home.But why she left like this.Phone bhi nahi utha rahi...Aab kya hoga...Maan Sir not gonna spare me.." he was about to cry..

" Dekho Ram Singh its not time to think what Maan Sir gonna do with us...Wo jayada dur nahi gayi hogi if she left by foot ..Lets try to search her by own resources...fir dekhte hai...Even I hav sent security in her search ...CCTV footage se sabko photo de di hai maine to search her." he tried to console him and left in search of Geet. 

Sonia

This is quick update by me so no banners  etc...I was determined for this update so posted as such otherwise Patta nai kab tak rehti pending,,I have double checked ...Might have some mistakes if I come to know theek kr dungi as I did quick text editing 

Sorry if any mistake...Please comment and like I am waiting 

Note : Tense liberties and use to verbs according to situation and rules of contemporary writing intentionally for the smooth flow of story

Edited by Sonia.KN - 9 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Poor geet
hgurti.7 thumbnail
Thanks for updating dear n was most awaited :)
Plz give next update soon love this story 
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Update. That's. A first pinky is rude. With geet! Loved it, do continue soon! Maan is gonna find geet
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bichari geet!
Babaji bachalena please. ..
Waiting for the next! 
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm