Why does Anupamaa hate Anuj so much?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I know Anuj was very insensitive to her on the fateful day, so her anger towards him is fully justified, but I don't understand the intensity of hatred she is nurturing inside her for him. She is cordial to every one around her, but when she meets him, she smiles forcibly. The contempt in her eyes is visible. The way her skin crawls when he comes in proximity with her gives the vibe that he used to beat her every day. Today, when he offered to drop her, the face she made scared me. It seemed like she some how knew Anuj would push her off some remote cliff. I have not seen her being so cold towards anyone, not even Dimpy's rapist or Samar's murderer. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I know Anuj was very insensitive to her on the fateful day, so her anger towards him is fully justified, but I don't understand the intensity of hatred she is nurturing inside her for him. She is cordial to every one around her, but when she meets him, she smiles forcibly. The contempt in her eyes is visible. The way her skin crawls when he comes in proximity with her gives the vibe that he used to beat her every day. Today, when he offered to drop her, the face she made scared me. It seemed like she some how knew Anuj would push her off some remote cliff. I have not seen her being so cold towards anyone, not even Dimpy's rapist or Samar's murderer. 

You show attitude to those who love you if you know they will runj after you and not ignore 

She know anuj love her so doing nakra and throwing attitude and playing tough to get 

Vanraj gives a damn for her so she falls at his feet and massages his eggo. Same goes for baa, pakhi, toshu 

Thats how lovers behave after a tiff or wedded wife after a fight - this is to control a man and blackmail him emotionally 

Girls usually use this tactic on their hubby and father only 

Try this same tactic with your sister or brother or mom they will say get lost like vanraj 

Try with your kids they will not give a damn  

Edited by myviewprem - 15 days ago

[Post Removed]

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

I believe something will happen to  Anuj and upma ohri se udaan bharagi but this time Anuj and aadhya ke liye smiley17

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think she considers him important enough to hatesmiley36

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama ki life me kewal Shah Phemily hi mayne rakhti hain.

Anyone who acts as a barrier will be irrelevant.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Coz she always expected him to pamper her ego no matter whatever she does. She couldn't digest the fact that he exposed her hypocrisy and biased behaviour in front of the entire family, hence the hatred.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Coz she always expected him to pamper her ego no matter whatever she does. She couldn't digest the fact that he exposed her hypocrisy and biased behaviour in front of the entire family, hence the hatred.

vanraj also speaks on her face and toshu too

she has no issues with vanraj 

why only anuj shes angry for speaking truth 

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

This !! She can’t accept the fact he exposed her in front of the whole family , that’s the main reason  for treating him like this

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

vanraj also speaks on her face and toshu too

she has no issues with vanraj 

why only anuj shes angry for speaking truth 

Because she's Vanraj's unpaid maid. Without Vanraj she doesn't have any identity. First, she was his wife and unpaid maid. Then she was his ex wife and unpaid maid. Then she was someone else's wife while trying to prove herself to him. After that she was the Jogan banished by him. Now she's on a comeback trail to show him her worth (might finally graduate to paid maid) Throughout all of this, he has always had the first right on her and she has let him as her King and Master. Doshu is also Royal Heir 

With Anuj however it's 'Meri Billi Mujhse Meow' smiley15

Edited by ShahH8er - 13 days ago