priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Which Bollywood celebrities did veneers or braces? I was reading a topic on the other forum outside of IF they said Hrithik Anushka Ranbir had veneers which is surprising I thought Anushka had natural teeth but the thread mentions she got it done from Lokhandwala/ Powai. 

Someone said Hrithik broke his veneer in Bangalore 10-12 years back

Ranbir Kapoor has admitted to having veneers in Neha Dhupia’s podcast. Yami Gautam, Nushrat Bharucha, Vicky Kaushal have veneers

Hrithik, mahesh babu (recently), samantha ruth prabhu (recently), yami, nushrat, anushka sharma, Aishwarya, pooja hegde, salman (his teeth changed), janhvi apparently had 2 veneers, sridevi, srk (due to his smoking), kiara, ajay, karan tacker, shruti hassan, fatima, mandira bedi, kjo, john Abraham, Mannara Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir 

Confirmed Veneers:

गलेब ❤ Katrina 🤩 on X: "💫🌟💫delightful TARA💫🌟💫 #TaraSutaria https://t.co/F2qQIQfGNg" / X

Actor Sushmita Sen was diagnosed with Addison's disease, here's how she fought it and won - Hindustan Times

Preity Zinta Fandom on X: "Keep smiling and stay positive like @realpreityzinta ✨ https://t.co/RAORWpIRhR" / X

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Why did nobody comment here I will tag some people 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hahahaha I read itsmiley37

priya185 thumbnail
what are your thoughts does Hrithik have veneers? Rakesh teeth look artificial 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No ideasmiley28

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sure all of them. 

As a dentist, it's like my default mode kicks in when I meet/ see someone, I notice their teeth.

Watched Udaan a few weeks ago, and the actor playing the abusive dad? His uneven lower teeth were kind of distracting for me.

Edited by FatalFlaw - 2 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not you treating braces and veneers as some shameful secret that people need to admit to 😭

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Not you treating braces and veneers as some shameful secret that people need to admit to 😭

nothing shameful in braces

I am just discussing a topic

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I'm sure all of them. 

As a dentist, it's like my default mode kicks in when I meet/ see someone.

Watched Udaan a few weeks ago, and the actor playing the abusive dad? His uneven lower teeth were kind of distracting for me.

tell me more whose teeth are veneers. Who has the best smile and well maintained teeth from the current lot? 

Yeah he has yellow teeth and so does Ajay