Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Hi all! I recently discovered this show after watching insta reels of dhaval and natasha from this show. I decided to give it a try but this show has so many epis so I just started with the second generation and I have to say dhaval and natasha have so much chemistry. I actually can't wait to see how their story unfolds but at the same time the rest of the plot is very poorly written and very unoriginal and it just boils my blood watching the rest of the makwana family. I can't believe they are still showing this much regressiveness in one show in 2023 otherwise this show has so much potential with the main couple. Is anyone else watching this show cause the forum seems super dead?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I watch clips on Instagram sometimes but that’s it. The guy who plays Shesh - Harsh Mehta is a very good actor.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kinda started watching it from today’s episode, used to watch this last year lol

I like their chemistry toooo

Archbitchess thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Hi all! I recently discovered this show after watching insta reels of dhaval and natasha from this show. I decided to give it a try but this show has so many epis so I just started with the second generation and I have to say dhaval and natasha have so much chemistry. I actually can't wait to see how their story unfolds but at the same time the rest of the plot is very poorly written and very unoriginal and it just boils my blood watching the rest of the makwana family. I can't believe they are still showing this much regressiveness in one show in 2023 otherwise this show has so much potential with the main couple. Is anyone else watching this show cause the forum seems super dead?

Hey...

I have been following this show from the gen leap and I like it quite a lot. You're right. Dhaval and Natasha have great chemistry. And it's been a while since itv has served this falling in love phase. The angsty episodes will also be entertaining. I get your point about the makhwanas but I can't help my fascination for Amrish. He is a really complex character and I think we'll get a good Natasha vs Amrish arc. I can't be bothered about bhaven though. He's super boring even though Pranali is a cool character. And dolly and chirag are fun characters. But amba is the only one who gets on my nerves. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

only watching this show for Ankur aka Amrish smiley36 mostly I skip extra scenes so I can catch up with his scenes smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I recently binged the new gen and really liked the chemistry of the lead pair.. Infact the supporting actors and the story arcs are also good. Would be interested to read fan fiction in case anyone writes 😊