I'll be waiting for you Videv OS

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

This is a recreation of the scene when Dev had decided to help out Vidhi's family choose a guy for her and finally, they found the perfect guy for her, so they think….

Dev and Vidhi both knew that they were miserably in love, but their age gap prevented them to get married…however, Dev was happy for Vidhi, that she will live peacefully and will succeed in life or so he thought.

It was the day of the engagement. Vidhi was finally engaged to Akash, but her heart resided with Dev, she was in pain, and her face clearly shows that. Dev was happy, but also in pain because deep inside he knew that he fallen for Vidhi deeply… Gosh he could be the lucky man to be on her side forever…

Dev goes in deep thoughts: 

"You’re beautiful

You criminal

Girl you took everything from me

Can’t let you go

Like a general

I’m going into battle cause…

It's like a gun shot went straight through me

Stopped my heart from beating

No won't let you get away

You're killings me

You're bad for me

So why do I feel such ecstasy

Do you believe

In you and me

How do I stop this jealousy

I'll never stop fighting till you're with me

I built a castle and you're my queen

Just give me a chance to make you believe it again

24-7, I will be waiting

Out in the rain till somebody saves me

Don't care if it takes forever to make you believe"

Meanwhile, for Vidhi it's the same situation, she is engaged to someone whom she doesn't love, but she can't do anything about it because of the age gap, she thought and ask to Milapani Maa why did even bring us close if you didn't want us to be together, why? She just wish that she would have never gotten engaged to Akash, agar usse har sal kilye Akela lene padega then should would do because marrying someone else would mean living alive like a dead woman.

"Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Ik dooje se hue juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Yours and mine, mine and yours, love story is difficult,

can't tell it in two words,

Separated from each other when made for each other..

Tumse dil jo lagaya toh jahaan maine paaya

Kabhi socha na tha yoon meelon door hoga saaya

Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya

Jab haqeeqat mein use todna tha

When I loved you, I got the world,

but never thought (even) your shadow will be miles away,

O god why you gave me such a dream,

when you had to break it in reality..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sabse anjaana,

do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Every moment of your amd my talks is unknown to all else

can't express it in two words.."

Vidhi thought she has that her life would be over any moment now…just then when she her friend comes in the ceremony and stops it….It is Anaya…

Anaya takes Vidhi to the corner of her house…

Vidhi: Anaya, Kya hua hai? 

Anaya: Vidhi! Tum Akash seh shaadhi nahi kar sakthi ho….

Vidhi: Kya? Lekin kyu…Akash..

Anaya takes out her phone and tells her to look at the pictures…she was shocked…..it was pictures of him with his wife…..

Anaya: Samaj Mein AAYA? Akash shaadhi shuda..ek number ka dokebaaz hai …this made Vidhi's blood boiled….

She thanks Anaya…and heads over to the hall where everyone was present….she emotionally smiles and looks at Dev….Dev was looking at her with full concern….

Her gaze goes towards Akash and she became angry…she goes to him and with full force slaps him shocking everyone…she screams: Tumarahi himmat kaise hui?

Dev asks Vidhi: Vidhi, Kya hua hai? Tumhne Akash ko thappad kyu mara?

Vidhi: Dev sir…app yeh puch rae hai?Thik hai yeh dekhiye….Vidhi hands over the phone..and he gets shocked to see those pictures….anger peaks inside of him….Vidhi couldn't handle anymore…and miserably cries….

Dev tries to console her… He takes his hands and cups her face….Vidhi control Mein hoon naah yah peh…meh sab Kuch thik kardoonga .. Dev's mom was shocked to see him so caring towards Vidhi..

Vidhi screams: Kuch nahi thik hosaktha, you know why?Mein apse pyaar Karthi hoon….Mein…Mein NAHI Ji paungi apke bina…..Acha hua mujhe Akash ke bare patha chelegya sir…warne agar yeh shaadhi ho jaathi naah toh Mein jeethi Ji mar….

Dev: Vidhi!!!

Hariprasad and Bimla were too shocked to say anything..

Vidhi: Nahi sir…ajj nahi..mujhe khene dijye…warna Mein kabhi NAHI keh paungi….haan sir mein apse bahut Pyaar karti hoon….Mein Jaanti hoon ki app yeh kabhi nahi manage lekin iss Pyaar ki Liye bhi ek Naam hai Aur Woh hai Na Umra Ki Seema Ho…sir..Mein apko bahut respect karti hoon..I know it's difficult to accept our relationship par muje patha hai ki app bhi mere liye Kuch feel karte hai…it's ok…mein apko force nahi karungi lekin intezaar zaroor karungi…Milapani Maa ki Kripa seh yeh engagement rukgi warna agar aage shaadhi tak paunch jaati nahi then meh jeete jee….

Dev: Vidhi…Haan Mein manta hoon I have feelings for u lekin yeh Saab NAHI hosaktha….Aur tumare parents humare rishte ko kabhi accept nahi karenge…I really love u Vidhi ..I want to see u successful and grow potentially…agar tumare parents humare rishte ko accept karegi tabhi him ek ho paayenge..Vidhi I will wait for you…

Dev and Vidhi hug each while crying their hearts out. Satvayati smiled seeing them. Hamla were in deep shocked and Akash uska toh maat hi pucho toh think raehga lol 

"You're killings me

You're bad for me

So why do I feel such ecstasy

Do you believe

In you and me

How do I stop this jealousy

I'll never stop fighting till you're with me

I built a castle and you're my queen

Just give me a chance to make you believe it again

24-7, I will be waitin

g

Out in the rain till somebody saves me

Don't care if it takes forever to make you believe"

The end.

Hey guys, tried something new..hope u guys enjoy it...Songs used:

https://youtu.be/ar-3chBG4NU

https://youtu.be/AmUf_GYC9rA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

It's good. But mein padke thodi shock mein aa gayi . You bought up the big theme lekin woh jaldi khatam kee...Pichli baar bhi aapne jaldi khatam kee.....Thoda reham keejiye  mujh jaisi reader pe ....Vidhi aur Dev ke deep dialogues thodi aur deejiye....Nice work