Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Disclaimer: This episode comes in the expression of passion......it could not come on TV, accepted! But some allowed part of it could satiate our adult imagination, allow us to dwell in the pleasure

The night tiptoed softly in the room, not wanting to disturb the lovers’ embrace. Dev was lost completely in the silky fragrance of Vidhi’s hair loose on her neck and shoulders. Memories came gushing back to both…… their meetings…. their love…. the confession…. And now their belonging to each other in marriage.

From someplace far, the loudspeaker music trilled in softly

Umra lagi kehate hue…..do labj the….. ik baat thi

Yes! It had taken them eons to come to this moment in love….. Dev thought of all his resistance even after realising his love for Vidhi…..Even after confessing his love, he had been resistant to their idea of marriage fulfilment.

Voh ek din sau saal ka, sau saal ki voh raat thi

Vidhi remembered that day when Dev had confessed his love. The day had felt like it would never end….. Dev and Amba engagement preparations…..but with Milapani mata ‘s blessing ‘the night had become the most beautiful night of her life…. A harsh day melting into a magic night...filled with happiness to last for a hundred years!

"Kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, palpal mein poori sadiyan bita dein"

Slowly, delicately he released her holding her at arm’s length to look into her eyes with a question in his eyes.

Vidhi suddenly felt shy of his eyes, their desire….. their depth…. their veracity! Out of their own volition, her eyes moved to his head……. The silver in his hair made him look all the more sexy, she thought dreamily.

Dev was suddenly conscious of her gaze and unconsciously released her to touch his hair. In this intimate moment, did she find him too old for her?

She understood her beloved’s doubt and said shyly, “Aapko yaad hai, maine kaha tha ki main bahot lucky hoon……. Today I feel I am the luckiest woman in this world!...... your love is not just any teenage kind of crush….. the one that’s immature and fades away with time…. Your love is mature…..it’s honest…..and I am gifted with someone as admirable as you.”

“Vidhi, are you sure about this? You don’t find me old, na?”

“Old and you?” Vidhi laughed, “How many instances do you want me to mention…… fighting with so many goons all alone….. defeating those college boys with your fitness.”

“Oh! Badi yaad aa rahi hai beete dino ki” Dev teased, “Then you’ll remember that you confessed love first.”

Vidhi nodded happily.

“Then today, you must first start our kiss.”

Vidhi was stunned! She blushed at his raunchiness when the full meaning struck her and ran away to stand next to the window…..

He ran behind her ... like a callow lover... running dopily after her... He felt so young at heart... like years were taken out from his age!

4.png

He hugged her from behind as she stood looking steadfastly at the dark skies…..He felt so absolutely content……completely connected emotionally.

“North star dekh rahi ho na?”

Vidhi nodded silently.

He turned her around slowly and stole a moment from the hour .......with tenderness, with infinite love, he looked at her .......both totally lost in each other...a timeless moment!

“Vidhi, jaanati ho, humara north star kya hai?....... Humara ek dooje pe poora vishwaas!... Voh Vishwaas humare rishte ko atoot rakhega.”

Instantaneously, Vidhi smiled, her lips opening wide in happiness.

The smile lasted only for a blink as he brought his mouth disturbingly close to hers...his expectation, his desire heavy in his eyes.

The music continued to trill in …….

Sharama gayee toh aagosh mein lo

Saanso mein uljhi, rahein meri saanse

Bol na halke halke Bol nahalke halke

Hoonth se halke halke, bolna halke

Against her lips, he murmured, “Don’t be shy, darling! Do you know Vidhi…… Why God created you so very beautiful?...... only so that I learn to love!”

Vidhi could hardly stand….. languid with wanton love,  untrammelled passion..  .longing, sensual yearning……love and beyond! 

Pa Ni Dha Sa Ma Re …… Sa Ma Re…….. the song continued.

Dev supported her in his arms, his lips grazing softly against her neck, plucking on her beating pulse. She was the "saaj" (instrument) and he wanted to play her...bring music in every pore of hers...desire lain bright and refulgent in two hearts...the ocean waves meeting the moonlit shore……the ebb and the flow.!

Pa Ni SaDa Ga Ma Ga Pa

Her eyes were filled with shy wanting but his demand hung in the air between them …..both equally scared…..both equally wanting…… Somehow, she knew, he wanted her assurance, her confidence…… her permission.

Suddenly from a naïve young girl, she emerged as a loving nayika……ready for union…. She knew her complete acceptance of him would come through this first kiss initiated by her. The moment she barely touched his lips, all her battle was lost... She felt her whole world spin and tumble...her throat constricted.

Burning consuming fire of his passion burning her soft tender lips...He poured his fire into her grabbing hard her cupid's bow, her upper lip, her thicker plush lower lip...just all of her…..He wanted to drink her in... he wanted to devour her...

He heard her indrawn breath and felt the pounding in his ears...both arousing him further... Till now, they both had engaged in light pecks but this was wild flame of passion consuming them both…… Hungrily he kissed her deep and hard...she clutched him harder...all thoughts disappeared..... just sensations remaining...the kiss deepened...plundered till both were gasping, short for breath!

Lips were silent but their bodies talked. He wanted to gift her a whole lifetime of happiness in just that one moment of theirs...Deftly, he picked her up and walked towards their bed his eyes not shifting from her face even for a second as he lay her down.

Suddenly shy of his desirous gaze, she hugged him bashfully pulling him down. He hugged her back with love, with possession. He wanted to breathe in her fragrance completely. 

But the touch of her frame against his body ignited him like mad. He pinned her down against the bed and cupped her face. He started with her forehead, then her lids, then both her cheeks; pressing hot kisses on her soft skin……his body pressing hard against her. 

She felt herself on fire, the heat burgeoning through her intimate core suddenly scared her. He sensed her fear immediately and pulled back. He looked intently at her. The ocean had adhered to the shore...the shore wanted the ocean to stay always alongside...break all limits and breach the shore...the shore wanted to melt, merge... the eyes said, submerge me... I am yours, take me!

He felt so blissfully happy looking at her image like that.  He could stare at her forever. He kissed her just behind her left ear. He wanted to tug at her earlobe but she had her earrings on. Her jewellery has to go!

He took away every piece kissing her in hot fervent passion. He loved her hair. He took the whole bunch in his palm and tugged behind, instantly she strained her neck. His lips came burning down on her skin and started moving downwards. The kurti tight against her fullness stopped him.  Deftly, he reached down and slowly slipped her kurti off her body and her lehenga down her legs. He shrugged off his T-shirt, now just a barrier to his pleasure. Very soon both were bare to each other’s passion. He felt mesmerised looking at her. She was Venus herself lying in front of him. The most beautiful thing he had ever seen in life.

They were one, they had to become one!

Desire vivid in his eyes, he spread his big palm on her belly. Slowly his finger started circling her naval. His fingertips caressed her skin with desire. Vidhi started basking in the warmth. He pressed his lips on her neck. Slowly he opened his mouth and sucked on her skin caressing it with his moist tongue. Then he moved downwards, his lips hot with naked lust, his hands urgent and rough...... both stroking her cool soft skin...pouring fire into it….. setting off goosebumps in her!

Aa neend ka souda kare, ik khwab de, ik khwab le

Ik khwab Toh Aankhon Mein Hai, Ik Chaand Ke Takiye Talein

He took the pillow and passed it under her for comfort and easy access to her core. His mouth plucked music from her belly softness...Plundered her naval bud... as talking devouring hunger in him...taking their passion to higher notes...

All her nerves jointly responded...as if all her chords were being plucked together...a crescendo of music, of passion, of love! Her ears went hot... heartbeat careened...  passion spreading like a wild electric current at every erotic touch of his... heat building inside her made her part her legs...

The music crescendo had reached higher... Re GaRe Sa Re Ga Re Sa

Re Ga Ga Sa Re Re Sa Re Sa Re Sa Sa Sa Re Sa SaNi Sa Da Da Ni Sa Da Da

Ni Sa PaGa Ma Pa

He unified with her completely entering into her soft moulds. Both moved in unison........demanding, giving, submitting!

After that, there was just magic... absolute magic! Cajoling, coaxing for access, both drowned in the soft wetness of each other. He took her with him to the pinnacle of pleasure... She pulled his hair out in gay abandon of pleasure-seeking...That one moment of tilting across the cliff, in unison... a moment of pulchritude!

Time stopped still! The Night lingered by!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! In such a wonderful mood, I really couldn't bring Amba😆. She'll appear in the next episode to start a differently-written Divya track.

Hope you girls enjoyed this chapter. Hit your reaction button. Share your comments.

Very nice

I am happy to read this especially when show is going downhill.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

Wow!!! A well articulated update Neha. What a perfect word play.. it’s amazing . Dev Vidhi and their unison. I deeply dwelled into the dream land you weaved. Waiting for the next.❤️

🤗 Thank you so much for your kind words, Shinika. 

I was myself in dreamland 😂 and wanted all of you to join in. 💕

Originally posted by: carljung

Very nice

I am happy to read this especially when show is going downhill.

Truly, Carl! Show is completely downhill. I am happy you enjoyed.

Minami_koi thumbnail

Excellent write up  Neha.

Left ,me totally mesmerized.😳

Cant wait for the next update.

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Excellent write up  Neha.

Left ,me totally mesmerized.😳

Cant wait for the next update.

🤗Thanks, Karthika! Myself too in la la land😆. So beautiful ViDev relation must be, isn't it? and the mess they have done in the show.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Pehle Sapnon ki manzil se utar jawun mein taaki kuch keh sakun. Uff 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Aag Laga dee romance mein  Haaye mein abhi bhi woh sab visualise kar rahi hoon , sharam se laal laal ho rahi hoon mein yeh padke . This part was Extraordinary. Everything was here, how they recalled their meetings, their confession of love , their hidden desires which converted to passionate love moments, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ how each other were trying to get intimate stepping ahead in their love ( utarwayi aapne woh kurti aur baniyan 😉accha kiya ) and all the lovely delicate kisses of them in each other's bodies 💋💋💋 everything was so romantic, beautiful and extremely passionate. By soul , by heart, by body they became one at that night . You made me get much happy with this . I am still in my dream world.. Aur agle part mein Laali 😒kyun ?? Par joh bhi hein mujhe toh intezar rahega padne ke liye. 

Originally posted by: Revutty

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Pehle Sapnon ki manzil se utar jawun mein taaki kuch keh sakun. Uff 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Aag Laga dee romance mein  Haaye mein abhi bhi woh sab visualise kar rahi hoon , sharam se laal laal ho rahi hoon mein yeh padke . This part was Extraordinary. Everything was here, how they recalled their meetings, their confession of love , their hidden desires which converted to passionate love moments, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ how each other were trying to get intimate stepping ahead in their love ( utarwayi aapne woh kurti aur baniyan 😉accha kiya ) and all the lovely delicate kisses of them in each other's bodies 💋💋💋 everything was so romantic, beautiful and extremely passionate. By soul , by heart, by body they became one at that night . You made me get much happy with this . I am still in my dream world.. Aur agle part mein Laali 😒kyun ?? Par joh bhi hein mujhe toh intezar rahega padne ke liye. 

🤗Thank You, Revu. I am so happy reading your comments and knowing that you enjoyed it. ❤️That was the exact intention while scripting it..... 

Even I was visualising every step of this episode and it felt so damn beautiful...... Dev's insecurity( which would be natural) and later his teasing ( like how he was doing in balghar vala date)......How could both not reminisce about that north star moment? This was how I wanted them to unify.

Laali nahi aayee toh Divya track rewrite nahi kar sakati na iss liye Laali. Vidhi will not go under the bus like NUKSH writers. Sometimes as writers, little thinking and small changes can bring huge change in the character..... You know already! The way you had written your OS about Vidhi being on drugs given by Laali.... It was so very convincing..... Only after reading your OS, I was ready to forgive Vidhi; not otherwise.

Revutty thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Yeh sach mein mast hai re.... Kya mast accent nikalati hai.... aur acting bhi mast..... yeh mili kaisi tumhein?😃

Revutty thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Meri dewrani  insta pe Oolfat ki video dekhke mujhe dikhayi ek baar. Itni hasi mein kee phir mein Oolfat kee YouTube channel subscribe kee aur uss mein joh bhi videos aate hein woh dekhke bahut hasti hun. She entertains a lot