Ranveer Singh ‘breaks the internet’ as he goes fully naked (Articlep3) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

Lol...he isn't any Chris Hemsworth 

Why should that matter? Ranveer's got a good bod and if he wants to show off, let him. Chris ne tekha le rakha hein kya half nude karne ka? 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

He has to be the last celebrity i would search the nudes for in AZ nudes. 

Who is the 1st? 😆

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Ranveer got wanted he wanted. People talking about it. Honestly though, he's got a good bod and if he flaunts it, what's the harm? It isn't that he has just started seeking attention. He has been this way since the beginning of his career. Outrageously shocking and unabashedly himself. As long as it's not highly inappropriate like him shaking his junk for pictures, it's all good. 

Now people like Ranbir gotta worry who don't have a set identity and would change colours like a chameleon to suit their agendas. Pehle casanova, ab pati parmeshwar, and always acting like a victim. PR hein par phir bhi nautanki ki nahi hein. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Too many kpop fan girls on IF who look up to Asian standards of beauty, hence the 15 year old overreacting comments. Feels like the good old high school days.

I don't know how serious you are with this comment but this is hundred percent true. Nothing to take away from people who enjoy KPop or K Dramas but there have been crazy accounts of people putting down their skin colour, their features and blindly following Korean beauty standards. They starve and do crazy things to achieve that body type and face cut forgetting that a lot of it is inbuilt. Places like IF and twitter only breed those opinions a lot more. 

Movie-goer thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dude looks ugly as F. His scrawny body despite having muscles doesn't look good at all.  Reminds me of a long chipkali in that carpet pose. 😂

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you, missed you more! 🤗 

Sharing my current favourite gif on such a happy and naked occasion. 

But you missed me the most

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer is the male version of Madonna.  He can do a sex book to.

I will buy it.  ☺️

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He has such a hot bod and DP toh is super hot anyway. Yeh kya na-insaafi hai bhagwan! 😭

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ha! another entry into my album of Hindi Cinema male actors posing as nude model!!!

Gorgeous body...