Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna27

Please help me to find this FF. Stories goes like this. Past: Arnav, Kushi, Lavanya, Akash, Payal etc are college friends. I think Payal and Kushi are cousins, but one day Payal family left Kushi and leave to escape from debts. Present: Arnav and Kushi work together, Lavanya and NK come to them to invest money in their project... One day random letters/photos are sent to them which are their pics when they were in college. They started investigating who sent those pics. 

I've read this but can't remember the name of the story or the writer. Looked for it in my watch list but couldn't find it either. But here's something that may help -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4665279

One of our active members radix has made this index where plenty of college based stories are listed... perhaps this one might also be in there. You can check it out in any case πŸ˜Š.

Hope this helps.

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 1 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Hey!

I think I found the blog link. Check your PM πŸ˜³

Love,

Stuti

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s β€œNo one can love you more β€œ. You can google it .

suzuki08 thumbnail

Hello an arshi ff named caged hues anyone have a working link

Then OS where kushi goes to a slumber party at arnavs house and where his sister and her friends gives kushi a dare which was all arnavs plan to get kushi. Can anyone provide the link for this too I forgot the name.

Thanks in advance 

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

M searching for a short story where Khushi is an orphan and lives with raizada family.

Arnav's sister is her best friend.

She goes to study but Khushi stays with arnav's mother.

Arnav hates Khushi but his mother gets them married.

Arnav snatches a chain from Khushi's neck which was given as a gift for passing exams.

There was a tree house too where Arnav confesses his feelings for Khushi.

It's a 3/4 parts story.

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey there! Looking for a ff where Arnav Khushi and 4 more characters, all of them are teenagers. Khushi's best friend is someone else. Khushi recently shifted to the area ( not in India ) and is now neighbor to Arnav. Even though they had a bumpy start, a night in camping brought them closer. Khushi's best friend had some incurable disease which he was hiding from Khushi. Arnav got to know and was asking him to tell it to Khushi. 

All of them were teenagers here and the story was fully based on friendship. 

mahi08 thumbnail

Hello,
I am back to this forum after so long but I often find myself thinking about a fan fiction where Shyam is kicked out of the house but Anjali's childhood friend comes into play who is a therapist? I am not sure but he ends up treating Khushi who has been depressed lately due to Arnav's behavior. Reminds anyone of any writings?

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi08

Hello,
I am back to this forum after so long but I often find myself thinking about a fan fiction where Shyam is kicked out of the house but Anjali's childhood friend comes into play who is a therapist? I am not sure but he ends up treating Khushi who has been depressed lately due to Arnav's behavior. Reminds anyone of any writings?

I guess it was "Behind That Smile" by lyraa99 (Addie07). 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, I'm looking for the completed Arshi stories, which I read a long time ago.

1. Khushi is sent to a very strict boarding school by her aunt, since she thinks Khushi is rebellious, but she runs away from there. Arnav and her family try to find her. She comes back later.

2. Khushi stays in Delhi and works for Arnav's company. They are in relationship. Khushi introduces Arnav to her closest friends on a video call. Also, Khushi gives invitations to her friends for the fashion show, where she is the showstopper. After the show, she sees Shyam and learns how she has been hiding in Delhi. She gets a panic attack, and her friend's father takes her to hospital since Khushi falls unconscious. In the hospital, Arnav and Aman show her pictures of the show, where she comes to know that Shyam is related to Arnav.

The second story I don't know if they are two different stories or just one story.

Please help me to find these stories. 

alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does anyone have a word/pdf copy of Laad Governor and Afghan Jalebi's chapters 22 and 23 by Smitar saved, that they would share?

Chapters 22 & 23 are missing from the blogsite & can't be found anywhere online :( . I have asked Smitarji & she advised that she does not have the story saved and so cannot repost the missing chapters. 

If someone has the chapters, she can repost the chapters for all the readers on the blogsite

Thank you

Edited by alinaza - 12 months ago