Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Trying to find a FF where Arnav returns from California to be a politician. His family is in politics. Kushi helps him as an assistant and they have a past. 

The story ends with two marrying and Kushi becoming the politician

can someone pls help with the name of the story?

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: FLGirl

Trying to find a FF where Arnav returns from California to be a politician. His family is in politics. Kushi helps him as an assistant and they have a past. 

The story ends with two marrying and Kushi becoming the politician

can someone pls help with the name of the story?

This is shattered by expel. Are u already thanking me for this info 🤣

Edit - ohh I see I already gave the link in previous page. Enjoy it's a lovely story. One of my favorites. This blog has other gems too. Read Seduction, shaadi too if u haven't already

Edited by Ashviniv - 10 months ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Starry_Eyed

hey, 

I'm trying to find an FF. It is basically about Anjali getting involved with some bad guys who blackmail her and then Arnav's officer friend, Arnav and Khushi trying to catch them. Khushi convinces them to let anjali lay a trap to catch them. Khushi also goes to rescue this little child without telling anyone alone, she's a reporter here (I think?) and something like that.

This sounds like Abavi's destiny games. But its incomplete. she hasnt updated in last 1 year. But khushi and arnav both save those 2 little girls. check it out

Edit - here is the IF link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5192778

Edited by Ashviniv - 9 months ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Hello people, there was a FF called carpe diem where khushi and arnav used to date in college but break up. khushi moves away and they meet after few years where khushi is already married to shyaam and arnav is in live-in with lavanya? 

I heard the author published it as book. does anyone know its book name?

if not can anyone tell me the summary for this if they have read it?

Ashviniv thumbnail

One more story peeps. if you can tell me the name

Khushi was orphan living with her uncle and aunt... she meets arnav in college they fall in love, Khushi was so happy to finally have someone who is her own, her uncle aunts doesn't behave well with her... they were in relation for sometime, but then Arnav gets a opportunity from abroad and he breaks up with her as he doesnt want to do long distance relationship

Time shifts Arnav is in abroad well settled married Lavanya, Khushi marries shyam who was obsessed with her in college also or some gunda he was i forgot (her uncle aunt forced her), arnav is getting a divorce, he comes back to india somehow meets khushi... she has a child with shyam, shyam is no more i guess..

In this story khushi is a sculptor and she makes a sculpture depicting her and arnav relationship which breaks when arnav accidently bumps into it when he breaks up with her

any suggestion any help will be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Khushi was orphan living with her uncle and aunt... she meets arnav in college they fall in love, Khushi was so happy to finally have someone who is her own, her uncle aunts doesn't behave well with her... they were in relation for sometime, but then Arnav gets a opportunity from abroad and he breaks up with her as he doesnt want to do long distance relationship

Time shifts Arnav is in abroad well settled married Lavanya, Khushi marries shyam who was obsessed with her in college also or some gunda he was i forgot (her uncle aunt forced her), arnav is getting a divorce, he comes back to india somehow meets khushi... she has a child with shyam, shyam is no more i guess..

In this story khushi is a sculptor and she makes a sculpture depicting her and arnav relationship which breaks when arnav accidently bumps into it when he breaks up with her

Sorry, no idea.  I can't believe there are so many Arshi FFs, which I haven't read yet.

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Sorry, no idea.  I can't believe there are so many Arshi FFs, which I haven't read yet.

Cheers..

Ikr...so many to read still

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello people, there was a FF called carpe diem where khushi and arnav used to date in college but break up. khushi moves away and they meet after few years where khushi is already married to shyaam and arnav is in live-in with lavanya? 

I heard the author published it as book. does anyone know its book name?

if not can anyone tell me the summary for this if they have read it?

I have read this one, but I don’t know about the book. When I read it was a long time ago and  some of it chapters you can Google by name and it will bring some chapters on private blog. I’m not sure whether  all the chapters are available or not, if you want to know the ending, then I know that ultimately Arnav married khushi and they have a child together in the last chapter .

it was very weird Ff though 🤦‍♀️🥰

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe this one—

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4647398

the broken hearts by strange2rose
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4647398

Ashviniv thumbnail

Thank you so much.let me check thissmiley27