Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushigunjan thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Hi 

Does anyone has the link for complete story of Karwachauth - bond beyond love by Tanu arshi

It was uploaded in myeduniya , but after shutdown of that site not able to find that story 😔

Pls help if anyone has that story 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FLGirl

Hi - I am looking for an FF where Arnav is a politician and reluctantly returns to India to be in politics. Kushi is assigned to help him but they have a past. Any idea what the name of the story is?

Thats 'Shattered' by Expel.

https://expelspells.wordpress.com/shattered/

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: y.deepthy

Hi , I am looking for an ff when after the basketball match I think Kushi goes missing. In this Anjali is a negative character and will be reponsible for Khushi’s miscarriage. Khushi becomes Khushi divan and enters raizada house. In this there a baby called Pari who becomes mute due to hers parents accident. Later Arnav and Khushi  adopt her.

Thanks.

its called 'why is it always me' its on wattapad by arshichamkili9 

I loved the khushi from here.

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Thats 'Shattered' by Expel.

I haven't read this story.  Going to read it now.

Cheers..

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I haven't read this story.  Going to read it now.

Cheers..

It's awesome. Check out seduction as well on same blog.its awesome. The slight suspense of khushi's origin is well built. She has multiple stories there all starting with S. My favorites are shattered, seduction and shaadi

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

Hi, there was an ArHi FF, in which Dhruv is Arnav's younger brother, and he secretly loved Lavanya, who was thrown out of the AR mansion. Khushi is married to Arnav, and I can't remember much, except that in one scene, Arnav is angry, and no one goes to pacify him, for which Khushi berates the entire family. Also, Khushi has a brother, who was Anjali's boyfriend at some point, I think his name was Karan.

It will be a great help if someone can tell me the name, and maybe share the link. Thank you in advance.

Have posted this before, but got no reply.

This is 'his gardening her jalebi' but only 36 chapters are available in IF. Rest are on blog which I don't have the link

Raji do you have her blog link by any chance

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

This is 'his gardening her jalebi' but only 36 chapters are available in IF. Rest are on blog which I don't have the link

Raji do you have her blog link by any chance

Sorry, I don't have the blog link.  Even I wanted to read it.

Cheers..

arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I need help with a story.

Arnav meets with an accident aboard. His family believes he is no more but Khushi believes he is alive.They have a son . 

Arnav looses his memory and is staying with some other family and they make him believe that he is their son. I think he has a sister named Neha or something.

After years Arnav is back to India and meets Khushi after which slowly he gets flashbacks.

I think the accident was done by shyam. 

Can someone pls help

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am trying to find an ArHi story that I read YEARS ago...

In the story, it follows Khushi. She sees Arnav and talks to him, but he disappears. We slowly learn it is her imagination as he has passed away. I think it focuses on stages of grief or separation, or something like that... I feel like I specifically remember that the author used quotes from a show called House (maybe it was another medical show), but the quotes were also about moving on or grief or something. At the end of the story, Arnav encourages Khushi to move on I think and she crosses the road... Something like that. I am also pretty sure that it was a oneshot!

I have hunted and hunted, and I cannot find this story. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Titaliya_AP - 10 months ago
Starry_Eyed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hey, 

I'm trying to find an FF. It is basically about Anjali getting involved with some bad guys who blackmail her and then Arnav's officer friend, Arnav and Khushi trying to catch them. Khushi convinces them to let anjali lay a trap to catch them. Khushi also goes to rescue this little child without telling anyone alone, she's a reporter here (I think?) and something like that.

Edited by Starry_Eyed - 10 months ago