Poll Choice
Yes, he knows and setting a trap
No, he has no clue whatsoever
Not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Let’s see what the forum wasis think. 

This poll is from my side and Atikna’s. 

I choose he knows and is waiting for the right time to catch him red handed as he can’t be arrested on suspicions. 

What do you think?

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

I also think he knows.. Starting se hi lag raha hain..Ab poppat bhi ban sakta Hain🙊😂

I think he knows, but can't really tell.. Maybe there's gonna be a major show down on the wedding day with many revelations... 

Get ready for major dhoomtananana dhoomtananana dhoomtananana 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 ek dum bada visphot hone wala hai.. 

Makers be like "fans kripya dhyaan dein aane waale kuch episodes mein aapko bhaari maatra mein mixed emotions se guzarna pad sakta hai.. Kripya apni kursi ki peti baandhe rakhein aur manoranjan ka anand uthayein.. Kisi prakar ke aapatkalin sthiti mein bhi aap apne kursi ki peti baandhe rakhein aapke manoranjan ka bandobast jald kiya jayega.. Jinko aapatkalin stithi jhelne ki aadat na ho ve kud bhi sakte hain.. Hum unhe nahi rokengey... Dhanyavaad!! " 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago

I think he doesn't know

If Rohit thought that Sonakshi was in danger from this man he would never let that man be near to her 

First I thought he knew .but I think he has doubt but not certain .

I think he doesn't know. If he does, then he is  a master player.. but right now I think he is being played by Mahesh royally. 

Also If he knew, why would he play with Sona's life by keeping her in Mahesh's constant presence - especially with no one to protect her if Mahesh makes any move.. 

Originally posted by maaloo

I think he doesn't know. If he does, then he is  a master player.. but right now I think he is being played by Mahesh royally. 

Also If he knew, why would he play with Sona's life by keeping her in Mahesh's constant presence - especially with no one to protect her if Mahesh makes any move.. 

But the way I look at it is that Rohit or some other family member do know that Mahesh is with Sona and that stops Mahesh from doing anything openly. That’s why he had to wait up to wedding day to do something extreme. And so he has to be caught red handed and keeping him close gives him the opportunity plus they can have an eye on him. 

It is a master stroke by Rohit. 

I am 90% sure he knows. Rohit doesn't seem like someone who will easily trust someone. He explained the entire plan to YK infront of Mahesh, asked Mahesh to go along with Sonakshi when he could have easily sent some other family member, reached with he haldi in nick of time without questioning where did the other bowl of haldi come from. This is not Rohit.

Maybe Mahesh will be able to kidnap Sonaskhi or something. The reason can be Raima. Maybe Raima will do something and Rohit will get distracted. I don't know. But I have a strong feeling that Rohit knows.

I was correct Rohit didn't suspect Mahesh 

Originally posted by atikna

I was correct Rohit didn't suspect Mahesh 

Sadly yes 🙁