Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rangoli/Kangana/Sunaina vs Roshans taking a nasty turn (Tweets)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So it's exactly like what I commented before... booze AND random men....

🙄 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sunaina surely looks like having a serious problem with her health. Her tweet saying she is all fine just came last week isn't it. If she was beaten, she would be bruised .

Pretty sure Rangoli has the recordings and messages as she claims. 

Man , Roshans are in a huge pile of mess.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Wow... this actually makes me sick.🤬

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is so nasty. And Papa Roahan hitting her? Isn't he himself battling cancer. Doesn't sound legit. 

Didnt Hr himself marry Suzanne Khan? What is wrong if Sunana marries a muslim? Sounds dodgy. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

OMG! OMG!

I have no words..

Justwatching thumbnail

^ every family is a mess lol 

A bit rich of kangana fans to call others families a mess when clearly kangana herself comes form the most dysfunctional family.... 

they even took treatment money from their daughters sugar daddy...

tina59 thumbnail

Good that KR blocked her and has saved all the recordings and msgs otherwise, his PR would be ready to tarnish her life again.

But man, if any bit of it is true esp the assault then they are in big big trouble.

Justwatching thumbnail

I understand why her family doesn't want her to get involved with men in THIS condition.

Sunaina has been married twice (publically) she even eloped once and Hrithik got their parents to accept it.

She got engaged to a guy from some cult who was asking Hrithik for "donations" (her own words)

Had several boy friends in between. They were accepted by her family and were even spotted at ganpati and other family celebrations with them.

And I suspect that she got married again last year without declaring it in public, which didn't last (I follow her personal fb, there were some pix that made me come to this conclusion)

Sunaina got engaged to a Christian guy in past as well and Hrithik dated and married a Muslim 20 years ago, so this "religion card" kangana is typing to pull is not valid here.

Seeing her past record with booze and men, I understand why her family is holding off her financial support (which they aren't obliged to provide anyway for a 49 hear old adult)

I know it's hard as a parent... but I think the roshan should let her be... sometimes thokar kha k he aqal aati hai...

I understand why kangana is blocking sunaina number lol this isn't the juicy family secret she was hoping she would get.... this is just a grown ass woman with a psychological condition throwing a tantrum 

Edited by Justwatching - 4 years ago
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I understand why her family doesn't want her to get involved with men in THIS condition.

Sunaina had been married twice (publically) she even eloped once and Hrithik got their parents to accept it.

She got engaged to a guy from some cult who was asking Hrithik for "donations" from Hrithik

Had several boy friends in between. They were accepted by her family and were even spotted at ganpati and other family celebrations with them.

And I suspect that she got married again last year without declaring it in public, which didn't last (I follow her personal fb, there were some pix that made me come to this conclusion)

Sunaina got engaged to a Christian guy in past as well and Hrithik dated and married a Muslim 20 years ago, so this "religion card" kangana is typing to pull is not valid here.

Seeing her past record with booze and men, I understand why her family is holding off her financial support (which they aren't obliged to provide anyway for a 49 hear old adult)

I know it's hard as a parent... but I think the roshan should let her be... sometimes thokar kha k he aqal aati hai...

I understand why kangana is blocking sunaina number lol this isn't the juicy family secret she was hoping she would get.... this is just a grown ass woman with a psychological condition throwing a tantrum 

Agree fully . The woman is in desperate mode and is doing everything she can to get her way.

Except that the religion angle is not KR's , it's Sunaina who is telling them all these.

Good that KR blocked her, and good that it's out in the open...otherwise anything bad happens...blame would reach KR somehow. 

Also good that she has the recordings coz msgs could be fabricated and manipulated. 

But God forbid , if the assault bit is true...it's a big big issue.