Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So she's a grown adult who wants pocket money and her family to finance her.
Why can't this Ruhail guy finance her? And I don't buy this terrorist bullshit. She's just trying to gain public support.
Desi films have been so phika... this is great
Originally posted by: AGYVM3LIO4L26WMT
So she's a grown adult who wants pocket money and her family to finance her.
Why can't this Ruhail guy finance her? And I don't buy this terrorist bullshit. She's just trying to gain public support.
I know right , she sounds like some one who really needs help.
And lol at the Muslim angle when they have an ex daughter in law from the same religion.
And the most funny part is that she doesn't know what happened between HR and KR but supports the latter , for reasons as vague as possible .
And if if the family is really controlling and stopping her and not letting her speak to that guy, how is the media contacting her 😆
She sounds like bratty teenager, I want pocket money..I want to be with this guy, I want to live independently but with my brother and parents money. Like really 🙄
Gosh, this interview is so messed up............ she is talking about women power, yet want Hrithik to buy a house for her, and her parents to support her financially........ Rs. 50,000/- is less for her ........ she thinks she deserves more as she is a Roshan......
she doesnt know what happened between Kangna n Hrithik, yet supports her.......
This is really sad time for Hrithik...... I pray that he gets all the strength in the world to digest this betrayal from his sister, who he was supposedly very close to, once...
This is so sickening.
Man, these sisters are more twisted than I imagined. It takes a different level of wickedness to manipulate a person's clear battle with a mental illness to validate your own personal grudges against a family. Broadcasting everything on social media to malign the Roshans while "pretending" to be concerned about her well-being. They're so transparent and desperate.
I am not even a Hrithik fan but i feel so bad for him. Seems like he will never escape the claws of these two evil sisters, despite constantly ignoring them and always taking the high road.
Originally posted by: K7CXPJ3IWHP3C5LE
This is so sickening.
Man, these sisters are more twisted than I imagined..
I always knew this 😒 They never fail to live down to my expectations
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
4