Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am surprised to see Shaheer like this post. He is not even tagged. It has nothing to do with him.
This post is by ex Sharica shipper Sadia. She does not even follow Shaheer anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxIJBUnguz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sb6ragg613zj

Wonder if he is watching this show too...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Anu2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaysp

I am surprised to see Shaheer like this post. He is not even tagged. It has nothing to do with him.
This post is by ex Sharica shipper Sadia. She does not even follow Shaheer anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxIJBUnguz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sb6ragg613zj

Wonder if he is watching this show too...

Or maybe Sha's butter fingers returned!!!🤣
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Kjo is making a movie on Dara Shikoh n Aurangzeb. Kareena is playing Jahanara. RS is Dara Shikoh n Vicky Kaushal is Aurangzeb. Anil Kapoor is playing Shah Jahan and Alia, Jhanvi n Bhumi also are there .
I have no hopes from Kjo, but i read the story on Wiki and it was quite interesting. 

such a huge and talented cast..you are talking about takht..but as ginger said it is KJo...so less hope but seeing RS act historical characters is a pleasure always...
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger2010

Me too 😊

As I have read both, I am quite eagerly waiting for it - the first one I think is being made for Hotstar ( not sure though) and the second one is being made by Farhan Akhtar's production house- so have some hopes for the two 😊 - let's see whether they live upto it or not.

Meanwhile bear with butchering of history - Shaheer playing Salim being the only reason for me to watch this show - hope they do not go overboard trying to gain trps.

i have to read Taj..and since you have said it is an excellent book..will get one asap...the PHs give some hope..let us see how it goes...
sun29 thumbnail

@jhanvi...i was talking about only jahanara...this movie would be about the brothers and she as side character...but she as a person too has a good story to tell if someone can make a script out of it..or as i said adapt Indu Sudershan's Shadow Princess...that was such a good book 
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

🤣..butterfingers at play ðŸ˜†

I wish he unlikes it...such a weird edit ðŸ˜•

Btw in that account can see some AnuPre and Parica edits too ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
randommusings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger2010

I think a web series is being made based on the book Empire of the Mughals
( Babur to Aurangzeb)

Also another one is probably being made called Taj based on the book by T. N. Murari ( another excellent book on Shah Jehan's reign)

Hopefully those will remain true to history and the respective books

😊

Wow will keep an eye for this. Cant watch histo show as a daily show. Webseries wud be perfect.
Edited by randommusings - 5 years ago
Ginger2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i have to read Taj..and since you have said it is an excellent book..will get one asap...the PHs give some hope..let us see how it goes...

There's another book on Jahanara -"Mistress of the throne that's also really good
Another one called Nurjehan's daughter by Tanushree Podder - it's about her daughter Ladli Begum and the last years of Noor jehan- I liked this book alsoEdited by Ginger2010 - 5 years ago
randommusings thumbnail
Subhash ghai also named now ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢