Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

I agree I feel the same that there is something missing!! I may enjoy the performances but next moment I just tend to forget about them lol

Wohi toh,bass time pass masti  😆..i remember lil champs i used to watch live,all repeats then download episodes to rewatch ,convert to mp3 and even make gifs😳😆 weekends ke baad kept searching online 😛just to find out what songs kids will sing next 🤣..

I think that music show was my pinnacle of tv obsession😳 ,sona shreyan ke baad nothing will come close... lol,after mt everest everything else seems like a hilltop 😛

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

But why Anu? Is he someone who brings TRP? I don't think so, plus he is so irritating some times. 😕

I find him extremely  irritating 😵 but channel waley isse phir uthaa laaye😳.. 

But he is associated with idol  since long time naa 🤔toh maybe sony wants that continuaty ..His aag laga de comments and climbing drama after salman songs were popular toh that must have contributed in idol trps🤔,kapil ke show mein bhi he was doing his silly shayaris with sidhu ,mushayra type karvaye thhey  that turned out to get huge audience applause .Saw some clips yesterday he is doing same thing in this weeks episode too ..

Trps se zyada inke  contacts honge inke with writers directors singers ,sab networking hogi 🤔otherwise ithne allegations ke baad bhi why channels producers work with him..

Edited by pjyo - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree I feel the same that there is something missing!! I may enjoy the performances but next moment I just tend to forget about them lol

agree . ive also watched the show but i to dont even know the names of contestants. sirf chehre yaad hai. most of the time i dont know who is being discussed here. 

And ive seen some contestants sing 2 times also very confusing. how are they planning to score

djoker2 thumbnail

hi guys how are you all missing those days on the form been a while now since i catched up

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: djoker2

hi guys how are you all missing those days on the form been a while now since i catched up

Hey. I am fine. What about you?

Good to see you. 😊

altgr thumbnail

Happy Friendship Day ❤️

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anu Malik did his stunts in this show too 🤪

HR was quiet until he was told to sing his songs 😛, tab achanak se josh bhar aaya and he even encouraged Anu to sing his songs 🤣

pjyo thumbnail

HR was quiet until he was told to sing his songs 😛, tab achanak se josh bhar aaya and he even encouraged Anu to sing his songs 🤣

yeah mujhe bhi laga himesh was unusually quite 😛maybe sulking ki mujhse bada nautanki aa gaya🤣..

Then i thought even javed is missing 🤔so is it possible they didnt want to be onstage with  him due to me too allegations  but couldn't avoid it following sony's decision 

altgr thumbnail

Imagine HR & Anu as judges in a show together.🤣

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah mujhe bhi laga himesh was unusually quite 😛maybe sulking ki mujhse bada nautanki aa gaya🤣..

Then i thought even javed is missing 🤔so is it possible they didnt want to be onstage with  him due to me too allegations  but couldn't avoid it following sony's decision 

Missed Javed too, esp when Mauli sang Maula Maula.. I thought the same that due to the allegations he was avoided..