Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeh dono jahan jaathey hain shuru ho jaathey hain🤪 without thinking they are in a seniors or kids show..its silly harmless flirting but kids ke saamne bol rahe hain bhool jaathey hain-anyone sensible would have avoided that  raat ko aaunga song on kids show..I felt kids are shown cue cards to laugh ,aarohi🥱 who seems permanently  bored was laughing instantly with rest of the kids,even silent w saattwik😳 hass raha thaa jaise ussey🤣 sab samajh aa raha ho🤪....

uff!!! next week anu malik🤔,seems sony has forgotten 'me too allegationssmiley26 for which they sacked him in idol....

News aayi thi ki they may retain Anu for II 11.

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

That Shaan, Monali and Alka Yagnik season? I hadn't watched completely but few episodes only. I liked Arunita & Ridham the most. Sneha was there too.😆

She was bearable then because it was the first time I saw/heard her. smiley36

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi priya,good to see you backsmiley1

This show seems more like a school reunion than fresh talent hunt smiley36.  Ankona's voice i liked a lot ,good singing but  somehow doesn't manage to hold my attention through the entire song and i keep thinking kuch missing hai.. Nishtha's vibrato distracts me even though i like  her singing  ,just  reduces the songs  impact.. Both are good but haven't felt them to be in the mindblowing category of our srgm kidssmiley42

Mauli i like,really surprised me with his jaane jigar jaane mannsmiley20..

I have been cribbing about Sneha's inclusion since i saw the promos smiley26-height of nepotism smiley21,robbed some other deserving kid a spot on the showsmiley22.Dunno if she will win though as she was in voice kids too (with himesh as judgesmiley39) ,judges kept praising her but then eliminated her  . 

She is too experienced to be competing here ,could have waited couple of years and auditioned for  srgmp seniors or lauched her own album. 

Almost all kids r good but none strong enough to bet onsmiley24 .Interesting mix 🤔- Urgen very cute and quick learner ,Biren cool confident😎  which is totally missing in tapolabdha🤔wheras sneha acts like she is holding her own concert with judges cheerleading ...Harshit sweet kid   whereas sattwick might pick up a fight with prity or jay😆, thanu is the funny one smiley36.

Also its weird that some kids are singing solo while some get duetssmiley24,some triosmiley5,some contestants get as many as 3 songs per episode whereas some barely complete onesmiley44...So far it  doesnt feel like serious contest smiley24just some judges recycling comments on a  kids musical comedy nights for timepass.

Thanks😳. 

@bold: Perfect summation for this show👍🏼. I can't take this show seriously. 

You're right, there's something missing in these kids or the show that I just can't quite put my finger on. However, I shall continue to watch so I can remain relevant in the discussions. smiley36  It's nice to be back.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Thanks😳. 

You're right, there's something missing in these kids or the show that I just can't quite put my finger on. However, I shall continue to watch so I can remain relevant in the discussions. smiley36  It's nice to be back.

I hope you will join the forum too.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1283

And pjyo you also.😊

Agaleshubhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

O God Wow!!!u guys r still watching back to back singing shows👏... actually I tried watching Dem after saregamapa bt maan he Kiya

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agaleshubhu

O God Wow!!!u guys r still watching back to back singing shows👏... actually I tried watching Dem after saregamapa bt maan he Kiya

Hi. So good to see old members coming back.

Actually not back to back, I tried all of them(SRGMP, SRGMP Lil Champs, Rising Star, The Voice) but didn't find them good enough except Indian Idol 10. Now watching Superstar Singer.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeh dono jahan jaathey hain shuru ho jaathey hain🤪 without thinking they are in a seniors or kids show..its silly harmless flirting but kids ke saamne bol rahe hain bhool jaathey hain-anyone sensible would have avoided that  raat ko aaunga song on kids show..I felt kids are shown cue cards to laugh ,aarohi🥱 who seems permanently  bored was laughing instantly with rest of the kids,even silent w saattwik😳 hass raha thaa jaise ussey🤣 sab samajh aa raha ho🤪....

uff!!! next week anu malik🤔,seems sony has forgotten 'me too allegationssmiley26 for which they sacked him in idol....

@bold - Looks like they are willing to make amends 🤔.. And didn't Javed replace him later??

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Thanks😳. 

I agree I feel the same that there is something missing!! I may enjoy the performances but next moment I just tend to forget about them lol

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

@bold - Looks like they are willing to make amends 🤔.. And didn't Javed replace him later??

Arrey kuch amends nahi😵,channel realised #me too allegations wont affect their trps kyunki public doesn't really care -😳nana patekar ke case ka kuch nahi hua, sajid,  alok nath sab back working🤔  toh sony bhi dheere dheere anu malik ko bula legi.. 

lol,but they r still afraid of ruling party's  trolls varna sidhu ko bhi vaapas lathey for kapil sharma show ..

altgr thumbnail

Arrey kuch amends nahi😵,channel realised #me too allegations wont affect their trps kyunki public doesn't really care -😳nana patekar ke case ka kuch nahi hua, sajid,  alok nath sab back working🤔  toh sony bhi dheere dheere anu malik ko bula legi.. 

lol,but they r still afraid of ruling party's  trolls varna sidhu ko bhi vaapas lathey for kapil sharma show ..

But why Anu? Is he someone who brings TRP? I don't think so, plus he is so irritating some times. 😕