Komal and Lucky

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
The new prom is highlighting Titli as the person that is going to come between Komal and Lucky, I don't know what the writer's are up to but I for one will not be happy if Lucky even consider's titli as a person he would leave Komal for, if this happens then I will no longer watch anymore because everything that Komal has gone through so far is nothing but a person who stands for rightfulness and who is true to herself no matter what.👏👏👏
I hope Komal leaves Lucky before she see anything that will leave her heart broken and not to trust anyone ever in her life?😭😭😭

Vardaan is already in the same predicament because of Pragya I do not wish to see Komal go through it as well?😭

Komal and Lucky have not consummate the marriage or not???? It was never shown so everyone is guessing yes or no😡 Will someone answer this question?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think they have not consummated as before going to Mumbai one scene of packing stuff was shown where she hugged him n than said sorry so that shows that awkwardness still there that means they have not consummated . Secondly about new girl if Lucky falls in love with her or even consider to leave komal for her than better Komal leaves him forever if still he have not developed any feelings for Komal than good she leaves him as she will never get his love in return .😡😡 
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vivkriti

I think they have not consummated as before going to Mumbai one scene of packing stuff was shown where she hugged him n than said sorry so that shows that awkwardness still there that means they have not consummated . Secondly about new girl if Lucky falls in love with her or even consider to leave komal for her than better Komal leaves him forever if still he have not developed any feelings for Komal than good she leaves him as she will never get his love in return .😡😡 

I really am not going to like this track because Lucky needs to give some importance to Komal otherwise why should Komal stay with him??

If Lucky can easily transfer his feeling to someone else than Komal really needs to think does she want's to stay with Lucky  and face the shame that is going to come her way?
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: screen22

I really am not going to like this track because Lucky needs to give some importance to Komal otherwise why should Komal stay with him??

If Lucky can easily transfer his feeling to someone else than Komal really needs to think does she want's to stay with Lucky  and face the shame that is going to come her way?

I am also not in favour of this track at all 😡😡n don't understand what writer has to tell in this track is it if you are not beautiful from outside you will have to face rejection n insults at every point inner beauty does not have any value . If that is the case better Komal takes decision to spend her life alone than taking insult at every step. 😡😡 she already faced lot of trash because of Lucky n his family now better she stands for her self respect .
Gill_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If the show has brought in Titli as an attraction for Lucky, then I'm sorry but a lot of support will be lost as the show has finally started to show Lucky and Komal being compatible and Lucky having feelings for Komal, ie. valentine's day for starters as well as the Lohri festival episode.
It is showing that finally a person can see the good values of their partner, that is it is not just what the outside package is but the whole article, and to be perfectly frank Komal is too good a person and Lucky should demonstrate that he appreciates her for herself  and her self worth.

On that note all I can say is that if Lucky messes Komal about then she should strive to become a strong independent person and that may make him reflect on his wrong doings hopefully before it's too late.

Well done to Rytasha and Prince Narula on the acting abilities, carry on the good work.👏
serialviewer01 thumbnail
Cant think of anyone else other than Badho with Lucky.. Rytasha-Prince are too good as Badho-Lucky!! Kudos to them.. Want more of their scenes.. Hope it happens soon!!👏
Mansiiii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: screen22

The new prom is highlighting Titli as the person that is going to come between Komal and Lucky, I don't know what the writer's are up to but I for one will not be happy if Lucky even consider's titli as a person he would leave Komal for, if this happens then I will no longer watch anymore because everything that Komal has gone through so far is nothing but a person who stands for rightfulness and who is true to herself no matter what.👏👏👏

I hope Komal leaves Lucky before she see anything that will leave her heart broken and not to trust anyone ever in her life?😭😭😭

Vardaan is already in the same predicament because of Pragya I do not wish to see Komal go through it as well?😭

Komal and Lucky have not consummate the marriage or not???? It was never shown so everyone is guessing yes or no😡 Will someone answer this question?????

Mansiiii thumbnail
Its very irritating to watch Titli and Lucky on a couple equation, it sucks ! No way this kind of dirty twist will be acceptable by viewers. If Rytasha Rathore wants to go, let her go, why not make new face play Bado's role without playing with the original and inspiring love plot.
Gill_24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
From one of the instagram messages, it appears that Rytasha is back in India and dare I say it  hopefully back on the show, it isn't the same without her. If she doesn't make an appearance soon then I will probably stop watching the show.
 Also, I don't know if it's true or not but some of the media are indicating that Badho Bahu will be going off air.  If the show revolves around Titli then I sure hope so !!!

The show was made solely for Badho and Lakha with the appropriate characters, please please don't ruin something so brilliant.