H and K, a new beginning on the new year. Good luck with the endeavor.
Doston ka sahara leke, partnership Start kar di..just got in the mood, seeing the line.
Husna and Kankshita, I like the banner, and intro cos it is crisp and I can connect. Glad to see you both coming together, again with a joint venture. I like the blend of using favourite colours, Green is K's, so am assuming Husna loves pink.
Benefit for me with this JV is, I have one pm less, and a shop lesser to visit, well talking business.
Coming to the update.
Firstly, I finally saw Sherlock this weekend, and ofc it was FABULOUS. Was reminded of you both, as you update regularly on him.Husna
The gifs are fabulously coloured, textured and crisp.
https://i.imgur.com/DLwrJjc.gif : Unique concept, and love it.
Sig looks superb, hardcore blend.
Icons look decent, not quoting cos I feel, gifs are update stealers.
Devakshi gifs are GORGEOUS.
Jen spam, is super fabulous.Texture use, blend and colours, just wow.
HP one looks WOW again.Kankshita
You know, it may look less, but the effort and thoughts to make a small thing is much more.
I love the fact you make std icons, cos well you know. But still std ones look the most classy.
Trust me, I have never quoted these many icons for anyone ever, so you better understand how much perfect, rustic and classy I find these. Each piece is an art in itself.
1. Beautiful and natural colouring, and way you used 2 textures, and cropping.
2. Boss stuff dude.
3. Capturing a moment, and texture use
4. This seems as those theme wedding shot, so the b/g colouring used, and that star and mountain kinda texture you used, highlights it more!
1. Well done.
2. Subtly coloured, texture use and border..enhances it. Glad to see Hedwig.
3. Kinda highlights the moods, or the personalities, clever thought of different colourings, maybe b/w is past somewhere.
4. Love this colours and texture use.
1. Texture use is creative yet tough, and you nailed it.
2. Love the focus you gave, texture use and light leak.
3. Well cropped, and captures the essence, with apt colouring.
4. Great one, love the colour highlights or colour po*n, guess it is called.-Madz
Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago